3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

No worries - this is exactly what these boards are for! We can say how we feel without hurting/upsetting anyone close to us and get some support too. Wow I can see why you have decided to wait a while before you pay those sums. Mind you - it would be typical that you would just have paid them and then you got pregnant all by yourselves!!! :rofl:

I can't imagine how you must feel - I am only on CD47 of my first cycle but already I am impatient, frustrated, and slightly concerned (I'm 35 in June and so I have the tick-tock to think about too). After the length of time you have been waiting to get back to normal it would drive me crazy too. What BC were you on?

well your chart is looking great!!!!

I was on bc for 6 or 7ish years. I was on the pill (ortho tri-cyclen lo) for the majority of the time. I first started with the patch and a few months later switched to the nuva ring and then a few months after that switched to the pill. Maybe thats part of the reason my body is so messed up?

Thanks!

Yeah - I was on the pill, then depo, then the pill (mycrogynon and then cileste) for a total of about 7 years so I think I may be messed around a bit by those. It seems to effect some and not others though - who knows?! That is perhaps the most frustrating thing for me in all this - the lack of clear rules and consistency!!!

PCOS you called that one. :( Struth how long were you on depo? I am sure you have heard that stuff can really screw you up.

Sorry the :witch: got you PCOSMomToOne :hugs:

I'm still waiting it out. Had another :bfn: this morning but still no :witch: and I'm now 14dpo. I hope that I have called it right and I have O'd. I'm going a bit crazy with it all. I've had a huge temp rise this morning but I've had another really bad night's sleep AND I have a slight cold so I think it is all messed up at the moment.

Sherylb - yes - and it did! I was on it for just two or three shots before I realised that it was perhaps causing my depressed state! It was about 4 or 5 years ago now so it should all be out of my system. I was on the pill after that until December. I see from your signature that you were on it too? How did you find it?

I know some people think it is great (my friend was on it and had no complaints) but I hated it! I wasn't told anything about its association with depression when I went on it (despite a family history) - when I went to the drs after three shots and a horrible few months I was casually told "yeah it can contribute to depression in people with a family history". I was so mad.

PS - just stalked your chart - looking good!

Hey everyone :) Sorry PCOSMum for the witch catching you :(

Struth I didnt take the injection but on the subject of BC I found the pill made me very mood swingy - one min I would be happy as larry and the next crying on the floor .... I hate how we have to pump our bodies with hormones which invariably messes us up :( I used condoms for 5 years after that and had no mishaps.

I really think there needs to be more research into the lasting effects of BC treatments in fertility. I feel like they do plenty research on how effective it is but not enough on the lasting effects on peoples fertility when they do want a family. The whole point is so people can PLAN families not come off and wait months/years to fall pregnant due to a hormone sticking around :( While for some people its fine for others it is not the best course of action.

Struth your chart is amazing. lets hope you get that bfp :p

I agree completely Cherryness. I also think that there is just a lack of information out there about these things too. Neither me nor my friend (who was also on depo and then took 18 months to get her cycle back) were told about any of the issues (depression, mixed up cycles) before we went on the depo. It was only when I was feeling really down and started suspecting my BC that I went online and read about all the problems that people have with it. If only I could do it all again I would do it very differently!!

Thanks for the stalk! I think the chart is exaggerated due to lack of sleep and illness - surely if I was going to get a :bfp: I would have got if before 14 dpo?

Im not sure I've heard some people take ages to get their BFP :shrug:

Sorry Pcosmom xxx

I'm loving Edinburgh, though my feet are really sore lol

Glad to hear that you are having fun in Edinburgh Rachael1981!

Well it seems that even though my chart seemed to mirror Rachael1981's, I wasn't even in the 2WW after all. I did have a nagging feeling that I might not have O'd and FF has confirmed it today. I took out my OPK override and it would seem that I O'd on Tuesday and I am actually 4 dpo (rather than 14dpo). I guess the reason the chart 'looked' good for 14dpo (i.e high temps) was because I had just O'd.

Fingers crossed that I did O this time...

Sorry, I didn't want to say anything. :( Glad it is looking like you O'ed now.

Hi girls! I'm having a lovely glass of wine and watching tv. How can I speed up ovulation this month so it doesn't take 22 days?

Hi girls! I'm having a lovely glass of wine and watching tv. How can I speed up ovulation this month so it doesn't take 22 days?

I wish I knew! I think Agnus Castus is supposed to bring on O? Haven't tried it myself though.

Mine took 21. I have heard that taking a small amount of B-6 can make the LP longer and I guess make you O sooner. I may need that next month. :(

You will have to research how much to take
if you take too much it can mess you up
I know you aren't supposed to take more than 100mg/day unless you are
under direct supervision of a dr.

I personally wouldn't touch soy after reading about people on here that have taken it and it's actually delayed ovulation!

Edinburgh was amazing!

struth - this is the 3rd 2ww for you now right? It's got to be this one surely?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->