3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Yes it's definitely complete luck!

I'm going to test on February 4th. If I OV according to plan that will be 13dpo. But that might change ;) :rofl: And I've banned FRER's from this cycle! I'm going to use dollar store tests!

My testing date .... hmm .. Not sure what day to "pick" since I have irregular cycles. Any thoughts? My cycles have been more regular with this past one being a 31 day cycle. Not sure how to gauge but AF got me on 1/7 and my best guess would be OV between next week and the following week so I will choose a testing date of ... 2/7 ?
I will pick 2/7 for now and switch the date depending on when I OV on my OPK's. This does give me a "goal", this is the first time I've picked a date.

BTW ... today is CD8 and we are supposed to start SMEP tonight but of course my husband had to work late! It is 9:00pm here and he won't be home for another hour or so! Ahh! I already told him "Get home, we have things to do!" lol ...

Craigbaby - I hope your testing goes okay tonight! I'm sure it will. Fill us in on how that works. I'm curious.

Disney that sounds like a plan! I will put you down for 2/7! We aren't doing the testing till tomorrow night... will definitely let you guys know! Fx crossed!

Okay sounds good.

My husband got home and was quickly persuaded into BD, Lol!
Day 1 of Smep down!

good luck with those doing SMEP! I'm just waiting out till feb 1st see what my body does post mc

Alright..test date for me will be 2/7 but that's assuming I have a normal O date and not late. May have to adjust but that's my goal!

I should technically wait until the 7th to test because that's a day after I'm due for AF. Plus I told myself I would wait. But who are we kidding?? :rofl:

Haha! So true! I have a stack of IC's with my name on them. In all honesty I'll probably start testing at 9 dpo whenever that may be. I could never hold out til after expected AF!

14dpo is 1-23 so I am going to do my best to hold out on testing until 1-24. Dh and I both have the 24-25 off so we can enjoy our news together, or go celebrate with a beverage!

I'm going to the dollar store today so I will stock up on tests. When I'm not with hubby I can do that because otherwise he thinks I'm crazy! Lol. I'll hide them away so he won't see ;) I swear every cycle that ends with AF I say, next cycle I won't tests early. But it never really happens! I wish I could wait but now being on my 5th cycle I'm getting a little impatient! Lol

Ok I think I have everyone on the right date! Fingers crossed ladies and baby dust! :dust:

Thanks Craigbaby! This is exciting! BABY DUSTTTT !!!

No BD tonight (this is my every other day off) lol ... My husband is working late again anyway ugh!

Comotion - I'm so sorry to hear about mc. We are here for support!

mommyb - Have you used the dollar store tests in the past? I have and obviously no luck but I was wondering if they really are as good as they say. My husband and I BOTH grab a stack whenever we are there lol! My husband always says "I don't get it, if I was a girl I would just take a test every day instead of torturing yourself and waiting". lol He is like the little boy at Christmas time who can't wait till Christmas to open his gifts and just tears them open early lol

My husbands sperm is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!��������������������������������������������

Whoooo hooo! Lol he is in the shower singing as I write this. We are both SO happy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
SO happy for you Craigbaby!! Wow that test almost looks like a pregnancy test. Very interesting. Still can't believe I didn't know these tests existed!
Now u can just BD and not have to worry about things. You must be so happy! :)

Disney I've never used them while pregnant before so no clue. But I'm sure if I was pregnant they would work. Lol

Craigbaby awesome news! That must put your mind at ease! So if there was no test line it would mean sperm wasn't good? Interesting! Never seen that before!

Thanks ladies! It is a relief!

Mommyb That's exactly right. If there is no test line after 7 minutes it means your sperm is less than 20 million. My hubby's line popped up right away. He was like "YES, see I told you have that good greek sperm!" Haha! So silly!

On another note my temp jumped from 97.13 to 97.68. Is that normal? I have negative OPK's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->