3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

If you look at my temps from last cycle pre O they were all over the place! Sleep and such can affect your temps. So it could be due to that.

Craigbaby - that's great news! I'm sure a HUGE relief!

Commotion - so sorry about your mc. I've had two. It's hard not to hurt while you're going through it, but I wouldn't have either of my kids if I hadn't had the losses. I can't imagine either of them not being here. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Disney/mommyb- how's SMEP going? Any signs O is coming soon?

Afm, I have two sick kiddos, a sick hubby, insomnia. Booo. And I was gonna start bd tomorrow bc I work Sunday night. Hopefully DH is feeling better! On the plus side DS is now walking EVERYWHERE! Hoping we all get some good sleep and everyone is better tomorrow. Gotta get this [SMEP] party started!

Craig baby - I'm so glad u asked that. This is my first month temping and I'm a little confused as well. My OPK'S are negative so far too but I feel like my Temps took a dip and now r rising again? I think I'm not clear on this temping thing. The package insert on my thermometer said a rise of 0.4 to 1 happens after ovulation. But mine has been already doing that a little and I'm only on CD 10 with negative OPK'S.
If u figure anything out let me know or if anyone else has a better explanation of bbt charts let me know

Sophiasmom - so sorry to hear about your whole family basically being sick! Ugh I guess it is that time of year!! Sounds like u r definitely being mommy to the max lol aww. SMEP is officially underway and going well so far, lol. Today us CD 10. So we BD on CD 8 which was 2 days ago and now I plan to BD again when my husband gets home since it's CD 10. I've also been temping and OPK'ING. I don't know when I ovulate technical since I'm irregular but my temps r all over the place and I have no idea how to read the chart lol. I hope I O soon!!!

BTW as you can tell I don't completely trust the OPK'S and it's my first month temping so that's why I'm also doing Smep. I'm throwing it all in this month, Pulling out all stops lol!

Are you temping at the same time every day? I know irregular times can cause more fluctuations. I know when I get the temp rise after O it's usually a VERY big spike. I'll try to find one of my old charts from before if it would help

We haven't started SMEP yet. Hopefully tomorrow on cd8. I'll be ovulating next Thursday probably.

This is the cycle when my son was conceived. I guess I was bad at temping that cycle, but you can still see the temp shift. Hth

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-16-21-28-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-16-21-28-26.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks sophias mom for sharing. This helps to see the big jump. So far mine was up during AF, went down after and then back up and now looks like saw tooth teeth. Not sure what all that means. I almost feel like it looks like I O'd but I deff couldn't have yet, plus OPK's are negative (not that they are trustful completely). I think I just need to keep temping and seeing where it goes. Today is CD 11 which means I was supposed to BD yesterday which didnt happen because I fell asleep!!! I was SO mad this morning, I told my husband "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BD OMG!!" ugh... lol
I'm deff jumping him tonight lol
We are getting one of our bathrooms remodeled today so its keeping my mind off of things for now ... hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!! Anyone start smep like me yet? How is it going? Do your husbands consider smep a little overwhelming too?
Is anyone else's cycle irregular like mine or you are all regular?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=836605&d=1421235211

I saw this on another thread and it made me and my husband laugh and say "omg I know!" Thought it might give you guys a laugh too!

BTW I did not BD yesterday but I did today! Pheww so we BD so far on CD 8 and CD 11. Ohh Smep... driving me nuts lol
Hoping this works!!!!

Haha! I needed those! SMEP can be overwhelming. Last time we weren't perfect and I don't expect to be now. Having to bd around work schedules and being exhausted. I'm just trying to do the best we can without feeling like a bd robot ;)

We started SMEP last night (cd 8). SMEP is not bad until you get your +OPK and have to bd 3 days in a row, which might be hard to convince hubby. But we will definitely do 2 in a row. And it will only be hard to convince hubby because he hates when we plan sex when TTC. But they don't understand that sometimes it needs to be done. Lol. And my cycle is regular. It's usually 26 days with O on cd13.

We started last night too. I bought a few outfits to keep it interesting- so it doesn't feel so planned out :blush: of course then I started cracking up at how ridiculous I must look laying there with my feet in the air! :haha: The things we do just to have a baby!

Lol, I remember doing the whole lingerie thing when we conceived our ds2. I haven't yet since ttc#3 but I only have one outfit. Today is another SMEP day for me. And I'm going to start OPK's this morning. Can't wait to pee on something!! :rofl:

Haha! I'm holding off a couple more days for that. I really hope I don't have a late ovulation again this month. I've stopped taking my b complex in case it was affecting it/delaying O.

My OPK was surprisingly close to positive today! I'm thinking it will be tomorrow and maybe O on cd12. Can't wait to be in the TWW. Lol

I hope O day isn't late for you Sophiasmom.

Craigbaby how are you doing? And Comotion are you still around?

Had to post this pic. I've seen it as an avatar before and it always cracks me up. This is sooo me :)

Attachments

• 55090294.jpg
    55090294.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm still here ... looks like you are close to your O mommyb!! I agree, I can't wait to be in the TWW. I use the clear blue OPK'S with the smilie face and started 1 week ago just in case and I'm still at low fertility as of this morning. I am still temping and doing Smep. Today is a Smep day but my husband had a broncoscopy so he is a little groggy. Might have to wait till tomorrow. Or maybe just catch him while he is groggy tonight lol

Sophiasmom - my husband hates "planned bd" too. For some reason he is on board do far with this Smep. I wanted to BD yesterday and he said "today is not a Smep day, tomorrow is" haha I'm def not used to him pushing me away lol. He said "the boys need time to build back up" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->