3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Sorry girly :hugs: Think we might SMEP it up too! Do you have a journal? If not come by my journal and we can help each other get through this cycle :)

hi ladies aw man I was hoping for a completely pregnant thread , Afm I have no idea what's happening I've stopped taking pregnacare conception...gave me sore breats consistently , I had blood streaked cm yesterday and a very positive lh test on the Friday evening and sat AM by the evening it had faded slightly . just goin to bd and test when I feel "different"

Fx'd for you, commotion.

Mommyb I don't have a journal but I'd love to follow yours! Maybe we can all keep this thread going through this next month!

Hi everyone. Just reading this thread and I will also be doing SMEP this month for the first time along with temping and OPK'S. Throwing it all into the wind this month... fingers crossed!! Today is CD 5 for me. What CD is everyone else?

I'm sorry mommy b :( I was rooting for you!

Ladies I have a question. I started my period a day early, on Friday. By today it was over. But it was heavy yesterday. I have never had a 2 day period. I googled it and they said it's possible I didn't ovulate this month so it's breakthrough bleeding? But I had a positive OPK? Do any of you ladies know anything about this?

Craigbaby- How heavy? Do you think it could be implantation bleeding?
If not, did u have a high or peak on your OPK? Could be an anovulatory cycle but 2 days is quick especially if that's not your "norm".
Could just be breakthrough especially if you recently came off you BCP's, it could be funky for a few months until things get back to "normal"

Disney516 it was really heavy on day 2, so much so that I bled through my pants.. I have NEVER had a 2 day period before so this is just so confusing. And I have been off both control since March of 2014, so that isn't it. Ugh I hate not knowing what is going on, I'm scared it means I didn't ovulate.

I hear you, I've had some pretty strange things happen over this past year of coming off BCP too. After 6 months off I had a strangely long cycle of 81 days! I've been much better ever since thankfully.
Was your OPK high or peak? If you never got a "peak" and now it went back down then it could be anovulatory but if it was peak then I would def say u ovulated.

Craigbaby I wish I could answer that one. I agree that your body may just need more time to adjust. My cycles were waayy out of whack before we decided to ttc initially. That's why I refused to go back in bcp after I delivered. I hope you get a normal ovulatory cycle this month!

And..just when I was going to say I wish the witch would just show up so I could move on with things, she snuck up a tad early tonight. At work. Ugh. Careful what you wish for I guess! However... hubby is looking forward to SMEP! Cd 1 for me.

Welcome disney! Maybe this will be our little SMEP group of BFP's!! :happydance:

I remember not following SMEP exactly when TTC my ds2 but I always OV on cd12 or 13. And that cycle we bd cd8,10,12 and 13. I think I might try that again. We got lucky last time! Lol.

Craigbaby, I'm pretty sure you can get a +OPK but never actually ovulate. Temping would probably be the best way to determine if you O. But I don't really have an answer to your question. Sorry. But I think my second cycle TTC #3 my period showed up 2 days early and stopped after 2 days but did end up coming back.

Thanks Sophiasmom. LOL yes, it looks like this is turning into a little Smep group of hopefully BFP's!! Sorry AF got you, ugh!!

Mommyb I hope your past success of Smep can rub off on our group lol. What CD are you?

Craigbaby - How r u doing?

I'm doing good disney! Cycle day 4. I bought one of those home sperm fertility tests today. When I brought it home DH just laughed and shrugged, but I am serious! I'm not sure exactly how to use it, and I feel a bit bad about it, but I need to know if all his testosterone work out crap has messed with his spermies :spermy: ;)

Disney I'm cd4 today. Will probably start bd on cd8.

Craigbaby- you r SO funny! I didn't even know they had those kits over the counter. I don't blame u, when it's taking more time ttc the. U thought u just want to cover all your bases.

Mommyb- I'm CD 7 today. Bd starting tomorrow ... my husband is obviously excited for all the BD but we both agree every other day is a lot especially since it's until a + OPK which I cannot predict how long till then since my cycles are irregular.

Omg craigbaby I didn't know they sold those either! Probably a lot cheaper and more relaxed thab the Dr's office! Hope the results are good!

Disney and Mommyb we didn't do EVERY other day last time. I tend to ovulate later and with work schedules is was a little off. I just aim for every other and if we mix it up a little it's no biggie. The part I really aim for is once I get a positive opk. Cd 3 today. Probably starting Cd 8 just in case.

my body appears to have tried to ovulate for te third time to no prevail so I've started taking dong quai again from today, hopefully it brings back some normality , this whole thing is getting me down. I guess I wouldn't be so upset if I got a chance every month or so but I don't ....

comotion89 - I am sorry to hear that. What are you taking to try and get it going? I think I might have not ovulated last month based on my 2 day period that never came back.

Sophiasmom- Thanks! I am hoping the results are ok as well. The package says you have to use it between 2- 7 days after your last ejac. So we bd last night, so tomorrow night he can test. fx crossed everything is fine. I'm very anxious about it, so I'm sure he is even more so.

Disney- exactly! If it is just taking time b/c it takes time, then fine. But I don't want to WASTE time if we have a problem we need to address. ya know?

Mommyb - we are one day apart in our cycles this month :( I am going to start the SMEP plan this month (assuming everything is fine with :spermy:) So I will start bding on Friday. Nervous and excited for SMEP!

Cycle buddies again Craigbaby! I'm going to start on Saturday! As long as hubby and I aren't too tired from the boys birthday party that day! Lol

I'm starting to feel like getting pregnant is like winning the lottery. Like... completely luck.

OK ladies, give me your testing dates for this month and I will put them on the first post. I really like that idea, it gives me a goal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->