• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

That's great that he's on board! Despite the pre-planning I think DH is just excited to get this much bd in such a short time :haha: when it comes down to it he is just a guy lol!

I wish my hubby got excited about all the baby making sex. :haha: Trying for the first two it wasn't bad but this time around he wanted it to be laid back. But we all know it's hard to be laid back when TTC. We need to hit the right days!! Lol. Trying to put the spontaneity back in though. It helps.

Haha yea my husband is happy it's every other day. I think if we weren't ttc, he'd love it everyday lol
He is SO determined as I am after 1 year ttc ...
:: staying positive ::

Ugh FF gave me dotted crosshairs for cd8 because my temp has gone up. I haven't even gotten my +OPK. And who the heck O's on cd8?? I'm positive I'll get my +OPK today and hopefully my temp drops tomorrow and that will be O day. And I'm not done SMEP!! :rofl:

Mommyb- what is FF?
Looks like we may have similar O dates....
I got a flashing smilie today!! That means 3 days of high fertility hopefully followed by 48 hours of peak fertility. Smep continues ...
This is SO exciting for me to even get a flashing smilie since my cycles have been so irregular for the past year with becoming more regular over the past few months. Today is CD 14 for me!! Yay!
I hope I get that non flashing smilie soon which is considered the O day. Right now I'm happy I'm heading in that direction. Fingers crossed!! I've been let den before with all high days and no peak though. But sometimes I also only get no high and just peak. So I'm excited but still nervous. I guess if u don't get a peak it could mean an anovulatory cycle I'm not sure. Let's just hope I get one!! Right now I'm happy my estrogen level is high enough to cause a flashing smilie!!

BTW any thoughts... Smep has turned into every 3 days for us instead of every other day. It just happened that way so far. I plan especially now to BD every other say no matter what lol. I'm not sure what to do though. Right now I'm at high fertility not peak yet. Should I bd everyday starting now or wait till peak fertility?

BTW I've been at work for 40 minutes after a long 3 days weekend and I have so much to do but I've done nothing but post on here lol! Okay going to try and actually do some work... let's see how this works lol

FF mean fertility friend. It's the app I log my temps on.

Well I got my +OPK today and FF dropped my crosshairs. Will probably O tomorrow :happydance:

Disney and mommyb that's exciting! I wish I was getting close but I took an opk yesterday and today and very light still, but darker today than yesterday. Feeling a ton of twinges on my left though. Hopefully soon! We're leaving town next week and will be staying at the in-laws'. More than inconvenient to have my peak there.

Mommyb I'm glad ff dropped the crosshairs. Didn't look like you'd O'd to me (obviously not now that you have positive opk)

Disney I do the same. I work nights so I get a bunch of my work done and then check out b&b. :)

Craigbaby how are things going for you?

Oh! And disney, if I were you I'd be checking opk twice a day and probably start bd every day until after ovulation. Or as best you can.

Mommyb - got it, fertility friend lol sorry Im still learning. Yay!! Congrats on your crosshairs! Fx for O day tomorrow! Get BD'ing!!
Then you will enter the TWW! Yay! Are you doing smep? Let us know if you O!!

sophiasmom - Thanks for the support! I did BD again tonight - yay! Hubby is so on board lol! I agree I think I'll BD everyday probably. Cant wait to see what my morning OPK brings. I pray its still going in the right direction and not back to low fertility! I'm getting excited but trying to stay calm. It sounds like you are also getting close to O though! Maybe we will O on the same day. I'm assuming my O will be about Friday.
Yea I ended up having to stay late to get more work done lol. I have a bad obsession on here this month.

Craigbaby - I hope you are doing okay. Any updates? How is smep going?

Flashing smilie day #2!! So happy I am still at high fertility!! Still hoping to keep this up until it shows peak in a few days! It should be 1 more day after today of high fertility and then 48 hours of peak (which is O time). I hope it keeps up!!! Sorry for all the posting I feel excited and rejuvenated this month on this ttc journey.

Hi ladies, sorry... it has been really hectic with work and home stuff. Glad to see everyone is doing well and close to O or at O! Flashing similes are very exciting! I wont O for several more days, I don't usually get a positive opk till atleast day 15, today I am at day 13.

Is everyone enjoying smep???

I'm definitely O'ing today :happydance: So far we've bd on cd8, 10 and 11. Hopefully hubby will be up for a third night in a row ;)

Yay for the smiley OPK Disney! Good luck!

How's the temping going Craigbaby?

The temping is going ok... im still not sure what it is supposed to be showing me :)

Lol, it's hard to get a hang of at first. But I find it becomes addictive once you start seeing your O day and crosshairs, etc. hoping it helps me get my BFP!

Do you guys get EWCM before ovulation? Last month I got my positive opk on cycle day 15, I am only on cycle day 13 and no postitve opk yet. BUT I have TONS of EWCM. And I am feeling VERY frisky. Thoughts??

I always get EWCM the 3 days leading up to O. Then O day it changes, becomes more watery then dries up. Check out my chart, I'm positive today is my O day.

Thanks mommyb, good to know. Still getting negative OPK's :/

SOOOO... My mother in law came over the other day. She knows we are trying because I told her in a weak and emotional moment when My DH grandmother went into the the hospital. Actually, I told the grandmother and she just overheard. So while she was visiting, she tells me when I do have a baby, she will move in with us for 3 WEEKS to help take care of the baby, and she can schedule visiting times with my mother. I didn't know what to say... My response was "I'm sure everything will work out fine." Still stunned by this.

I talked to my DH about it and he said to treat my baby as a football and I'm the running back. Just put my hand out and block everyone lol. Not the solution. Thanks hubby for the football advice ;)

Oh MIL and new babies. When I was pregnant with ds1 my mil was a little overwhelming. Hubby and I pretty much set our ground rules and she's been good ever since. If you don't want her coming for three weeks (which I think is a little crazy because you will do just fine!), then she shouldn't. You have to talk over with hubby I guess (football free and being serious ;) ) Good luck :hugs:

Ugh I can only imagine how I'd feel if my mil invited herself to stay. With our first child we basically just told everyone that we wanted to get into a routine of our own, and they were welcome to visit but nobody would be staying with us. BUT, I also talked to DH about how I may want MY mom to help me a bit. It worked out better and she stayed w us for a few days bc my daughter was in NICU and I was post c-section and pumping at home. Definitely not the kind of situation I'd want mil around for.

I agree with mommyb about laying ground rules. You and DH need to do it sooner rather than later.

About the EWCM, I usually get that for several days before and a couple after O. If you're feeling frisky I'd go with it. Maybe your body telling you something ;)

Afm, negative OPKs but still getting slightly darker each day. We fell asleep two nights ago (both exhausted and "off" day) and I worked last night. I guess we get to pick back up today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->