• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

I find it's different when it's your own mom. Just like I had my mom in the room when I delivered both my boys. I wouldn't of asked my mil. Also when I have questions baby/kid related I'll phone my mom for advice.

Hope you get your +OPK soon Sophiasmom! I'm in the TWW now. Crosshairs should show up on Saturday. But I didn't get to follow SMEP :( My boys got super sick and now I have it so it's been rough. I'm not really happy with the days we've bd this cycle. I really wanted to get O day in yesterday but we just weren't feeling well :( Hoping there were enough swimmers from the two days prior to O waiting for the egg! We bd on cd8, 10 and 11 and I O'd cd12. Fingers crossed!

Hello everyone!

Craig baby - glad to see you are back! Frisky sounds like upcoming O to me!! I love my OPK's but I don't always trust them 100% so I just BD around it anyway. And BTW didn't think SMEP was going to work for us butttt....... We have been BD'ing more this cycle than in the whole past year. sorry tmi ...
It sounds like you are close to O too though ... can't wait to see how your OPK's are doing.
Mommyb - SO excited for you to be in the TWW now!!! I have heard SO many stories where people BD quite a few days before O and get their BFP. I cannot wait to see .. I'm rooting for you!

Sophia's mom - how are your temps? Sounds like you are also getting close to O. I know our testing date is the same. Unfortunately mine was based off of a guess. Would be fun to have the same date though! I pray to be in the TWW by the end of the weekend but I'm nervous! I hope it really happens!

Update for me ... Today is CD 16 and we I had another flashing smilie today which makes 3 days of flashing smilies. Tomorrow is supposed to be a solid smilie which means peak fertility - O day. I PRAY its a solid smilie!!! My temp also dipped yesterday and today from 97.58 to 97.33. I'm also not good with temping since this is my first cycle doing it but does this small drop mean anything? It was 97.33 for the past two days.... We also BD'd Last saturday and then Tuesday, wednesday and again tonight.

Sophias mom - I took your advice on BD everyday now. Is this still good if I continue to BD for the next few days as well you think? Didn't know if it affected sperm count or something or if that was just a "wives tale". any thoughts?

blahh ... can/can't wait till tomorrow to opk!!

Disney if you can keep BD'ing go for it!! :haha: I wish we could of got some extras in but it just wasn't in our cards unfortunately with the little guys sick and now I have a cold. Blah! It is what it is! Lol

Check out my temp spike this morning! Never ever been higher then 36.8c with my temps. Checked my temp with a regular thermometer and no fever. Curious why it's so high :shrug:

Mommyb- that is a huge spike! Hopefully a really good sign! I so wish I was in my tww! So exciting!

Disney- I agree with mommyb. I'd keep up the bd as long as you can. If you need a break I'm sure there are enough troops already there :haha: you'll be ok and they can build back up. But I see nothing wrong with bd every day right now. I read a post on tww and the girl called it the "sperm drowns egg plan" bc the bd'd every day from cd8 til 2 days after O :haha:

Afm CD 13 today and same trend w opks. Negative but making progress. Very watery CM today. FF predicts O for CD 20 but that's based on last month which was first full post baby cycle (I get no period while breastfeeding) hoping it comes a little sooner. I hate long cycles

Hoping your +OPK comes soon Sophiasmom :)

I don't think I really feel in the TWW until I get my crosshairs. :haha: Plus I feel yucky from being sick with a cold that I'm not really thinking about it too much. Hope this wait goes by quick!

Mommy b what a big spike wow! I'm brand new to temping but I believe that's a good sign!!
Sophiasmom - I know what u mean with the long cycles, ugh!! I. Definitely not a stronger to those. CD 20 for u is only 1 more week!!

I got my solid smilie today on my OPK which means I O'D between today and tomorrow. We BD ' d again tonight. Thanks for your advice. Does this mean I'm officially in the TWW or wait till Sunday when my 48 hour window of O ' ing is gone?
Also anyine have idea on about heating pads? I LOVE my heating pads and always lay in bed with one to warm up lol. Is this bad? I read on another post that you can use heating pads when ttc?

Disney if you're temping then FF will give you crosshairs determining your o day. I think without temping it's more a guessing game unless you get really tell tale signs you're O'ing. I usually know when I O due to my CM and cramping.

FF gave me my crosshairs this morning. :happydance: I O'd on cd12 which I figured. So I'm hoping there were lots of spermies waiting from bd on cd8, 10 and 11. My temp dropped a bit this morning (fallback rise) but it's still way higher then it usually is. One week today and I'll test at 10dpo. Because who am I kidding, I'll never make it until February 4th :haha:

I don't use FF but I think I might download it and plug my dates and temps in and see where the cross hairs are.
It def sounds like u have enough spermies lol. Yayy can't wait to start seeing some bfp's!! I will try to hold out as long as I can too but I def don't think I'll ever make it the full time lol. My husband always wants me to test everyday - he gets excited to know lol

Yeah, just use the free one. That's what I use, it's super helpful. That's cute hubby gets excited! My DH doesn't usually know when I test. Lol. Well besides last cycle because I had faint line on my frer. Stupid FRER's :haha:

Mommyb yay for crosshairs! I'm like you- I plan on waiting to test and never make it.

Disney that's great you got your smiley! That's exactly why I start temping again every time we ttc. I say I'm not going to bc it's more to do and think about every day, but without my temp chart I feel like I'm flying blind. With SMEP you're supposed to bd daily from positive opk to ovulation day, skip one day, then one more time. I don't think it has to be perfect. You should have more than enough spermies waiting! (That goes for you too mommyb!) I get to live vicariously through you guys in your tww! :haha:

I downloaded the free one and plugged in ALL my info for the past year lol. Soo... now how do I get it on here so u guys can see it?

If you go to your chart it should say share. Then copy and paste the link to your signature.

Thank you!! I did it! Can you see it?

My ticker says "chart not updated". I'm not sure why
BUT I'm so happy I got my chart on here at least!

Yup I see it! You should put in when you got positive OPK's. But I'm thinking you O'd on cd16 and are 2dpo. If your temp is still up tomorrow you should get your crosshairs :)

Mommyb that's just made my day! I was nervous I was going to put it up and you guys were going to say "no I don't see any sign of ovulation" . Which would have crushed me. I'm glad u mentioned to wait another day for cross hairs. I was wondering when that was coming lol. I pray my temp is up tomorrow!! I want to join the cross hairs team lol!
So I put in my positive OPK'S. UT since my OPK'S are "advanced opk's" it said, it went under the "mon" column. Strange. My OPK'S don't tell me positive and negative. It shows low fertility, high fertility and peak fertility. Did I chart this right? I did notice it looked different

Oh okay, I understand now. You did it right. You will definitely get your crosshairs tomorrow! Then you'll be in the TWW with me :happydance:

You always get crosshairs after 3 days of elevated temps :)

I can't wait, Fx it says up and I get cross hairs!! Thanks for being so positive for me!! :)
How is your tww going?

Sophiasmom and Craigbaby any updates? :)

SOO excited for everyone!!! :)

TWW is going okay so far. I've been sick with a cold since 1dpo. So yesterday and the day before I found it hard to get off the couch. But feeling a bit better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->