• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Disney- yep that's what smu means. Im very excited for you, that sounds like implantation bleeding!!

Sophia's mom 8dpo is super early! Can't wait for you to test again! Temps look great!!

Mommyb I think cycle 6 is your cycle. It's a really great sign that's when you conceived your ds!! And yes, I remember freaking out on you that it was never going to happen for me lol. Ttc is really stressful for all if us, but you were right I made it through! I was lucky to have you around to talk to and calm me down!

Fingers crossed for all of you guys!!

Afm... At doctor office waiting. Trying not to google terms like "chemical pregnancy" and "early miscarriage" :(

Oh and telling hubby went amazing!! I have never seen him so happy!! He is sitting next to me now :)

Don't even stress about CP and MC. Live in the moment. You are pregnant and that's all that matters. And in 9 months you'll meet this beautiful little baby! Which I'm sure he/she will be :) Good luck at your appointment! Please update us after. Glad hubby was so excited and he's there with you at your appointment. I still have amazing memories about being pregnant with my first. Every pregnancy is special but the first is extra special. Enjoy every minute because it truly is a miracle! I'm glad we have each other as well and I hope I join you next month :) :hugs:

Good morning! Everyone sounds like they are doing well =) I'm trying to hold out on testing until tomorrow, as that's when AF is officially due.... Man, is it ever hard to wait though!! I hadn't had much for cramps for the past few days, but then yesterday I had more (In the early afternoon they felt like O cramps, then at bedtime felt like AF cramps. Ugh). Wasn't feeling too hopeful, until I realized that my boobs were more tender and seem to be more full! That is NOT normal for me! Of course now I find myself checking them in the mirror every time I walk past to see if they're any bigger lol. Driving me crazy!!

Comotion - In reply to your feelings on your last miscarriage, I know exactly how you feel.... Hubby and I married in July of this year, and got pregnant (barely trying) beginning of September. I was SO ecstatic, until I found out that my SIL had planned her wedding for the week I was due. Of course, any chances I had of being a bridesmaid were completely out the window! Now to mention, my hubby had Annual Training for the Guard the first two weeks of May, and I was due the third week. I was pretty upset, wishing that I hadn't gotten pregnant that month. Then I miscarried, just short of 12 weeks. I was (and still am) devastated. I somehow felt like I was to blame! Crazy, I know. I believe God has it all under control. But after carrying a little one in my tummy for nearly 3 months and never getting to see his/her face, I'm even more desperate to get pregnant. Any others on here trying for their first after a MC?

Trying for #3 but both of mine are rainbow babies. We conceived just before our first anniversary while NTNP. I was followed as a high risk pregnancy due to some health issues. Ultrasound at 14 weeks was perfect. At 16 weeks no heartbeat. as you said I was devastated. The pain is still with me. I began Charting and doing everything in my power, but through our loss I learned even more that it's ultimately not in our control. DD was born on the exact day I delivered our lost baby. I got pregnant without a cycle while weaning dd and miscarried in my 5th week. again, charted and ttc and DS was born on Oct 15 (infant loss Awareness day) I pray you'll both have your rainbows!

I'm so sorry for your losses, Sohpiasmom. I can't even imagine going through that twice! It is such an encouragement to see you with two precious little ones though. Gives me hope!

sophiasmom your story is both heartbreaking and inspiring in that you are so strong. Seriously, I am humbled by it.

My doc apt went ... I didn't get to see my reg doc bc she is booked for a month, so I saw one of the other obgyns. He said I was due for my yearly and wanted to do a pap. I said I didn't really want to do that this early bc I was worried it would make me bleed, he said we could talk about it, and then did it anyway. I started crying right there in the room. Hubby came in and was freaking out. All around a nightmare. :(

Craigbaby - That sounds horrible!!! I have heard many stories of doctors going against patient's directions, and it makes me so mad! I am so blessed to have a wonderful midwife to go to... When we do get pregnant, she will do a home birth with us.

Craigbaby I had a pap at 12 weeks with my first and everything was fine. I'm sure it will be fine. But I completely understand why you would be worried. Hope your feeling better :hugs:

Joyful so sorry about your loss :hugs:

Sophiasmom I'm sorry you had to experience two losses. My mom lost her first at 20 weeks, then her second at 12 weeks. Both were girls. She thought she wasn't able to have girls but then successfully had me 4 weeks early. Then my brother and my sister.

Disney I haven't seen you around today, everything okay??

Craigbaby so sorry you had to go through that for your first appointment. Try to rest today. :hugs:

And thank you guys. :hugs: Mommyb it's amazing how many people have miscarriages at some point. Your mom was a strong lady too.

Yes she was. I couldn't even imagine what you guys had to go through :hugs:

Joyful4Jesus - I'm trying for my first after a miscarriage. I was 20 when I got pregnant, almost exactly four years ago. It was an accident and I was scared, but even so, I could not be more happy and excited. My boyfriend at the time was not happy or excited at all... I started miscarrying at about 8 weeks(though it wasn't confirmed until about two weeks after that). I blamed myself because I felt like I was too happy about it, and it happened because I didn't deserve to be happy(I know, low self esteem). My boyfriend and I broke up not long after that. I really didn't have anyone to support me in that time, so it was extremely difficult for me and I became very depressed. It wasn't until several months afterwards that I met several nice people who helped me. One woman in particular decided to share her personal story with me. She revealed that she had had 8 miscarriages in a row before finally conceiving her two daughters back to back. Although I hope no one would ever have to experience loss like, it just goes to show you that even after multiple losses, you can still go on to have happy healthy babies.

Have you tested Sophiasmom?? Temps look good!!

BFN. I'll try again tomorrow. Kinda bummed bc I got my bfp's with the kiddos at 9 dpo. I know it's still early. Having a lot of belly bloating especially in the afternoon/evening. Still some light cramping. I'm staying hopeful.

Kuro_Aki_Yuki - So, so sorry for your loss... It's a pain that I don't think will ever go away. Yet I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose 8 little ones!!
I don't know how I would hold up after that many. =(

Hoping and praying for you to get that BFP soon!

At 15 dpo I got a BFN at 5am this morning... Just couldn't seem to get any sleep last night! Definitely wondering if I'm out this round, but I'm not giving in until I see AF arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->