3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Thanks guys!! I'm so excited! Now you see how it was when you were testing! I felt like I needed a bowl of popcorn. Kinda stalked the site! :)

Mommyb we bd Cd 7,9,11,14,17,18,19,20. Cd 18-20 were all midday if that makes a difference. I o'd on Cd 18.

Disney I'm sorry AF got you. It's so great you have a supportive husband. I know the ups and downs of ttc have brought DH and me together.

We need some more bfps!!
(Here's one more pic) I'll probably save my digi for tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20150207_132234.jpg
    20150207_132234.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
At first I was like OMG that is a lot of BD'ing! But then again I O a lot earlier so that's probably why it looks like so much more. Lol. So happy for you though!! :hugs:

Assuming I O on the 15th then I'll test on the 27th (12dpo). Fingers crossed!

Haha mommyb it does seem like a lot of bd'ing when it's written out :) I suppose we didn't need to start so early but I was afraid it would be the one time I ovulated early. Looking back at my chart with DD I basically did smep without knowing it.

Looking forward to all the testing this month!! I think this is a lucky thread!

So I know I said I didn't like FRER anymore after my last pregnancy, but I found that it was the first one to truly look like a BFP this time. If I'd only used the wondfo, I'd still be guessing if it was BFP or evap. Much harder to tell and still lighter, whereas the FRER is a much darker pink line today. Got a positive on the CB digi too! I asked DH to pick some up on the way home (who doesn't like seeing the word 'pregnant' in writing?!) and he bought a 5 pack. He knows me too well, I guess!! :haha:

I wanted to post what I did differently this month. (Other than SMEP) Around CD6 I started taking 2 maca root powder capsules a day. (the capsules are easy bc the powder tastes soo bad). Gave me such great energy during the day and I think it helped me to O two days sooner and maybe why my O was so strong. I've been taking vitamin C just bc kiddos have been sick off and on, but I upped it to 1000 mg/day to help with implantation. Also added 50 mg Zinc/day to help with immune system and implantation). In tww started a b complex (made sure B6 was higher level than others)- supposed to help with implantation also. I've read mixed things on maca powder and pregnancy so I stopped taking it 1 dpo, but I really loved the effect it had on my energy (and sex drive).

I can't wait to how you ladies are doing with your cycles! Mommyb I know you're taking it easy with ttc this month but I'm sooo pulling for you!!

Disney you've been quiet- everything going ok?

So so so excited for you Sophiasmom!

I'm hoping my stress free approach will get me my BFP! Lol. When we conceived our boys I didn't temp but I'm pretty sure I used OPK's. I might still pick up a couple so I know exactly when I O. But I have to say I'm already less stressed without the temping. Before I would stress in the middle of the night if one of the boys woke and I wouldn't get the amount of sleep needed to temp. Feel much more relaxed now.

Hey girlies! It's been so quiet after all the excitement of BFP's! Disney you okay girly? Comotion how are you doing??

Hope you preggos are feeling good ;)

CONGRATS on the BFP Sophiasmom!!! Hoping for a wonderful 9 months for you =)

As I sit here waiting for AF to leave, I'm wondering what I should try this next cycle. I'm tempted to try temping, but I just feel like I'm going to stress myself out with it! The other problem is, it's a rare night when I don't wake up 3 or more times. Won't that mess with temps? We are a young couple, so wouldn't it just be easier to just BD every other day?! Seems like that would cover it. Lol!
I have never used OPK's, but those seem like they would be simpler! What brands do you gals trust? I don't want to spend a ton of money on them, but do want them to work consistently. Thanks in advance for the help!!

Temping can be stressful. I have irregular cycles so for me it helps. with DD we just tried to do the every other day thing which sort of ended up like smep with our schedules. I would think that's plenty of bd without making it too stressful.

I'm so hopeful for all of you!! Lots of baby dust for everyone! ! :dust: :dust:

I'm so glad your feeling less stress mommyb! I have everything crossed this is your cycle. When will you O?

Sophiasmom how are you feeling dear?

Disney... I hope your doing ok. Haven't heard from you!

Thanks Craigbaby! I should be ovulating on Sunday. And the best part, hubby is off Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Hoping we can bd all three days!

Mommyb- That would be great timing! Fx'd for you!

Craigbaby -I'm having bad belly bloating (had it with every pregnancy bad) and starting to get nausea. Makes me wonder if maybe more than one baby bc symptoms are so much sooner. Peeing all the time. Hungry. Nauseated when I go too long without eating. Worse in the evening (how mine has always been) with ds I didnt have real symptoms til about 6 weeks! I'm only 4ish! How are you doing??

This is an amazing thread!!!! Lucky too! I am only 1dpo but I am driving myself crazy. Trying my hardest to relax. Just want to say you ladies are amazing!!

Hope all the preggs are feeling fab and the TtC'ers lots and lots of baby dust!

Our thread is so quiet now :cry: Anyone still with me?? Lol

I know! It has been so quiet! :( How's everything going with you?

still here lol, took a test two days ago got a faint bfp, following day negative then this afternoon questionable...meh whatever.

Comotion can we see the pic??

Sophiasmom I'm good! Gearing up to O! Going to start my OPK's tomorrow. I'm usually a 26 day cycle but it was 25 days last cycle. So thought I'd start a day early. Hoping to get as much bd in as possible. So far just doing the every other day thing. How are you feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->