3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Definitely still to early Sophiasmom! But your temps look great! I'm sure your BFP is a day or two away :) Love your new profile pic!

Sorry about the bfn joyful! You're never out till the witch shows!!

Why is the wait to O so long and boring!! Lol. 9 days to go! Thank goodness for early O and short (ish) cycles! :rofl:

Alright so I need some extra eyes. I ran some errands and decided to test again when I got home. :blush: all of these pics were about 5 min into the test. Haven't changed since. I tested first with a wondfo and I swear I see something with it, but no matter what I do it doesn't photo well. Here's an FRERS and target generic of ept. I was wondering if evap but all three seem to have faint lines. Opinions?

Attachments

• 20150206_120242.jpg
    20150206_120242.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20150206_120251.jpg
    20150206_120251.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 19
Sophiasmom I see the line on both! You are NOT crazy girlie!! I can't wait to see tomorrows test!! I saw a faint line on the wondfo before the FRER as well! EEEEHKKKK!

Mommyb lol you are so lucky you have short cycles! The whole wait is shorter for you! cant wait for you to O :)

disney and commotion how are you doing??

I know I am supposed to go over to the other forum... but I don't want to! I want to stick with you guys until we all have bfps! I'm invested in this lol!

Very sore stingy nipples which is my indicator when i have succesfully ovulated, so bfp or not im fixing to get my first post mc af wooo..,.i hope lol

Sophiasmom I totally see it!! Eeek!! Now I really need to get a BFP this cycle! Lol.

Craigbaby you can totally stay here! This is our little group :)

That's a good sign Comotion! Hopefully it will start and you can start a proper cycle and get that rainbow baby (or hopefully a BFP!!) :hugs:

Can't wait to O!! The 15th should be my O day. Not much longer :)

Thanks mommyb! It has been a bit of a rough day! I asked my mom not tell all her friends yet that I'm pregnant and she completely freaked out on me! She said I was going to try to control her by withholding the baby from her! Coo coo alert! Sigh... People get REALLY crazy apparently about babies!

Mommyb I can't wait for your bfp!!

Commotion I'm so excited for you to finally get this party train going!

Sophiasmom I want you to test again!! Like right now lol!!

Haha if you only knew how many Wondfo's I've gone through today! :rofl: Those are still super squinters. Hoping they're darker tomorrow. I'm at work tonight so I probably will test after I get a little sleep tomorrow. Or before :) probably both

Hi everyone, so sorry work has just consumed me and I've been very over stressed. My husband has been SO wonderful calming me down and helping me get reorganized and we just went out to a nice dinner which was so great. I am literally falling asleep as I type so I will catch up on posts tomorrow when I wake up. I got ?af? Today kind of not really?!? I mean it's dark brown and no where as heavy as a period but more than just spotting. I'm sure it's just af coming on slow. My husband is so cute he is still hopeful. He actually asked me to test tomorrow again. I just love him. I am going to test again tomorrow even though it sounds nuts just to get rid of my last test. I'm assign af will be bright red tomorrow. If it's not I wonder what I chart? Still chart af? No clue ... too tired to think...

Sophiasmom- ahhhh lines lines I see positive lines!!! Can't wat to see your test tomorrow its going to be a def bfp for sure!!!

Craigbaby- sorry about your first appt. I'm glad u seem like u r doing okay after I I'm sure u will be just fine. The baby is stuck there no worries about that. It's the flu u had giving it that extra "stick" lol. And yea I've seen my mom go crazy with my sister when she had me niece. It's like momzilla lol.

Mommyb- I'm basically with u for this next cycle. I just wish the bright red blood would come (sorry tmi). Thus way I can say it's officially here and then just move on to waiting for O After af is over. I DEFF think this is it L. Thus HAS to be your cycle and hopefully mind as well!! Fx!!
I will catch up more tomorrow
Zzzzzzz....

Craigbaby sorry your mom was a little over dramatic! Moms and MIL's can get that way when a grand baby comes along. When my MIL saw the scan pic of our first her first words were, "my baby!" And hubby immediately said, "our baby, your grand baby". Lol. It can be tough, just stand your ground. :hugs:

Sophiasmom I'm so freaking excited to see your test tomorrow!! Can't wait!! :happydance:

Disney sorry AF is on her way. Record your flow when it's bright right and light to medium flow. That will put your chart to cd1. We are so getting our BFP's girly! Don't you worry!! :hugs:

Disney you are two days behind me again :) :hugs:

Can't wait to see that beautiful line!

Sophiasmom I got on here as soon as I woke up! I'm dying for you to test lady!!

Mommyb I have never seen anything like it. My mom is being a complete basket case. Haha I love what your husband said!

Disney glad your back! It great that hubby is so supportive! Definitely let us know what happens with AF.

Craigbaby I'm thankful my husband does stand up to his mom that's for sure. His sister never had children so here was his mom in her 60's with no grand babies. So she was a little crazy when she found out we were expecting. My mom wasn't crazy because my brother has 4 with another on the way. And when I got PG with my oldest they already had twin girl grand babies. It can be tough, but I'm sure she'll relax a bit. Lol

Good morning, everyone. Super bummed to report that AF hit me hard this morning.... I've come to the conclusion that the month I don't get any symptoms, I'm sure to be pregnant lol. Good luck to the rest of you starting your TWW! Can't wait until I'm there again. And CONGRATS to all with their BFPs this month!!!!!! Praying for a healthy 9 months =)

Alright....after a 3.5 hr hold:

The FRER is very pink in person! The wondfo is still very pale pink as is the target ept. But it's a :bfp: nonetheless! !! I can't believe it!!!

Attachments

• 20150207_124546.jpg
    20150207_124546.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
Ahhhhhh Sophiasmom!!!! So happy for you!! Whoop hoo :bfp:

Yay!!! Congrats!!! This thread is becoming very lucky!! May I asked which days you bd? I think my bd timing is what's keeping me from my BFP!

Sorry to hear AF arrive joyful. Good luck next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->