3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

never had a false line with this before however all tests negative since. it's 20miu sensitivity. quite cruel tbh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm still with you guys!

Commotion I'm so sorry. That is so crappy. Try again tomorrow with a different test!

Mommyb I'm waiting for you to O on Sunday and then we can get this party started!

Sophiasmom it would be so awesome to have twins! I had a dream we were having twins but I hear that is quite common. I go in on feb 20th for my 6 week ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat. Nervous but excited!

Commotion I can definitely see that line. Was it within the time limit? Was it fmu?
What time did you take the second test?

yep 3 mins then dried lighter the next was 4 hour hold just did another completely blank I'm not sure about dpo tbh.

Comotion- I definitely see the line. I agree you should test with a different test. Maybe frer? Fx'd for you!

Mommyb- yay for o'ing this weekend!! Can't wait for you to be in the tww! I'm feeling ok. Symptoms are setting in a little early, although I know the worst is yet to come! Just tired and a little queasy when I'm hungry. Smells are bothering me. But overall I'm great :)

Craigbaby- to give you fair warning they may do transvaginal ultrasound. Gives them a better view. Nobody warned me :dohh: not fun but you still get to see LO!

Forgot to say- my first appointment is Feb. 27. Usually I have an ultrasound fairly soon after. Can't wait to see this LO!!

Our thread is so quiet now :cry: Anyone still with me?? Lol

I'm still here too! In that "meh" phase as AF is just finishing up. Also, I just ordered some Wondfo OPKs and am pretty excited to use them this round!
I think I'll be Oing around the 20th or so of this month, but I'll start testing much earlier as I have never actually known for sure. If I have been correct about when I O, that would mean I have about a 14 or 15 day LP. Is that a good normal number?

I'm sure you will be testing much earlier that me, MommyB, but I'll be right behind you! :flower:

Comotion I definitely see something! That's weird though your next tests were negative. Maybe try with a different brand.

Happy 4 weeks Sophiasmom! Glad you are feeling well :)

Can't wait for you to experience your first ultrasound Craigbaby! I've never had an ultrasound before 19 weeks before, lol.

Joyful sounds like you'll be O'ing just a few days behind me :)

Hi ladies! The other forum Ive posted a lot of seems to be dead lately as almost everyone on it got their bfp's in December, so if you all wouldn't mind I would love to join yours! I'm stretch 8dpo on a super long cycle :/ wondering if I should test tomorrow or be patient and wait?!

Hey guys! I am about 7dpo.. not exactly sure when of my od but I have been feeling a little off lately. This is my first month off bc so that could be it too but we have dtd nearly everyday this month so I'm hopeful. I really wanna test but I know its still too early...

*waves* hi Laura and Niksmommy , it 9am here bfn on IC...think I'm done till the 16th

:hi: Laura and Niksmommy! Sorry about the bfn Comotion. :hugs:

AFM...I'm in my fertile period! Woohoo! So far we've bd on cd6 and cd8. My plan was cd10, 12 and 13. But ideally I would love to get cd11 in as a well! I'm glad hubby is off this weekend! :happydance:

Welcome, Lauara and Niksmommy! As you can see, not all of us got our BFP's in December =P That's going to change soon though, hopefully!!

Comotion - Don't forget that you aren't out until AF shows her ugly face! FX for you!

YAY MommyB! That's one of my favorite times of the month ;) ;) You are a good week ahead of me, so I can already tell that you're going to have me testing early! LOL.

Baby Dust to all! =)

I woke up this morning starving, bloated and with the worst headache...hoping its a good sign. Do you think tomorrow is too early to test if its only CD20-CD21?? I'm still not even exactly sure which day I'm on since this my first cycle off bc...

How long are your cycles usually? If you have a 28 day cycle it might be too early. But if you've got cheapies then go for it! ;)

My cycle is normally 26 days but this is my first month off the pill so I'm not sure what to expect to be honest...

My first month off the pill (last October) my AF came right on time. I was a 28 day cycle. Then it became a 26 day cycle. And has been since. I've found my hormones have been off since then though. I'm hoping that's the reason why we haven't conceived yet, and not something else. But I've heard of lots of women conceiving straight off the pill, hope your BFP is a couple days away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->