3 faint positives, 3 negatives the next day!!

crazycoolmom

Reaction score
Someone please help me, I am going crazy. I took SI's from CD 5-7.(I stopped because I was having too many side effects.) Anyway I was expecting to ovulate earlier but didn't anticipate that I would actually ovulate around CD 10!

My temps have been extremely weird, so on CD 10 I had wet CM and the worst ovulatio pains ever, I had mild pains on my left side leading up to CD 10. I was 100% certian I had ovulated on Cd 10. The next day my temps even jumped up and I had 3 consectutive rises but then I had a dip but my temps stayed above my coverline temps.

Anyway, I have been having lots of pregnancy symptoms, off and on uterine cramps, headaches, extreme fatigue, sore breasts, my CM was sticky to creamy so I decided on a humbug to take a test.

The first test I took the day before I went to look at it and there was a faint line that showed up at 10 minutes, when I tested yesterday a line started to appear within 3 minutes. I took IC's and I took 3 of them because I couldn't believe it, they were all positive!

This morning I took 3 more tests with the same urine and they were all negative! How can this be. Now keep in mind yesterday I would only be 6 dpo and today 7 dpo but how can this happen and has this ever happened to you? Please help, I am emotional and very very tired (can't seem to wake up and feel off).

I think your just a little early huni, try again in a few days x

I know lol, arrggghh. It just worries me that I'm having a chemical, so I was wondering can hcg levels vary when your testing this early? It's crazy because I want to know now lol

The hcg levels can vary in your urine as your urine may be more dilute, even First Morning Urine, but what can really vary, are the pregnancy tests themselves, some in a batch can be more sensitive than others, have less dye or just be plain faulty. For peace of mind I would try to wait till at least 10 dpo to tests again and use an FRER. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->