3 year old's list

SpringerS

Reaction score
What DS is asking for Santa for Christmas:
Batcave, Batman, Robin and Batgirl.
And the Santa we take him to will probably suggest he gets a surprise too as he did last year.

What DS is getting for Christmas:
Batcave, Batman, Robin and Batgirl.
Spider-man's house with Spider-man, Spider-woman, Firestar, Iceman and 5 villains. (This is his other dream gift that he struggled hard to decide between this and the Batcave.) :D
Fortress of Solitude with Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl.
A Hot Wheels type Spider-man car track set.
A Chuggington train track set.
A set of Batman books.
A set of Avengers books.
And a stocking with a cuddly Baymax, wind up Daleks, Rocky, Zuma and Skye from the Paw Patrol and a Spiderman lunch box with Avengers figures inside.

I can not wait to see his face.:happydance:

Fab lists, my son is 3 and would LOVE all of that!
Where is the spiderman house from?

Fab lists, my son is 3 and would LOVE all of that!
Where is the spiderman house from?

It's this Playskool set.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product..._rd_stb=center-2&pf_rd_t3r=101&tag=myblo07-21

But I'm not sure if it was ever released on this side of the Atlantic as it only seems to be in shops in America. I bought a huge bundle of perfect secondhand Imaginext and Playskool toys back in April, so DS will be getting them for birthdays/Christmas/Easter/treats for the next 2 years. Then I got the other figures on ebay because we watch the cartoons and DS always asks where Firestar, Iceman and Spider-woman are when he sees Spider-man toys.

There are a few of the Spider-man houses on ebay at the moment, so if you think your son would love it, they probably work out a good bit cheaper than Amazon.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Imaginex...389410?hash=item3ab5559aa2:g:Q4UAAOSwAYtWNN1T
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Play-Sko...a87502d&pid=100033&rk=3&rkt=4&sd=181920884964

That is a great list, he will be so excited

I'm so excited for him but he is so confused right now. It's his birthday on Tuesday and with all the Christmas stuff in shops and some of the ads on tv, he thinks Santa will be bringing his Batcave for his birthday. I've been explaining to him that no, it's his birthday not Christmas and for his birthday he is getting a big castle and knights but he is still sad that he's not getting the Batcave in the next few days. He'll be all right as he'll love the castle and I also have him a massive surprise playset as well but I'm trying to embargo all Christmas talk around him until at least the week after his birthday so he won't be confused and upset.

Great list, DS has that spiderman set and loves it 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"