30 and TTC#1! CD14

Ya im sure we will go ahead and do the tests. And if they dont reveal any issues...I guess just give it some more time. I dont know if my insurance will cover a FS. Im leaning towards no.

Hi I thought I'd revive the thread to see how you both are?

Sazra I saw you avatar... Amazing! Are you going to find out the sex or have a surprise? I can't believe you're 16 weeks already!

Mrshanna - are you still on clomid? Any news?

I'm currently on my first clomid cycle in my tww x

Hey!

I hope this is your cycle Carhar, not too long to wait til testing! :)

Our hospital won't reveal the sex so either hubby has to look really hard at the next scan or we pay to have the gender one if we can't wait.

We're strongly team yellow at the moment, but I must admit I'm dying to know. I'm certain it's a boy, but that's just a gut feeling!

Hope you're both doing ok! Xx

Lol, I wouldn't be able to wait although 3 months has flown by! I'd be really tempted by the 4D scans.

My OH wanted to test prams out a couple of weeks ago, so we've got an idea of what we want.

I'm not holding out too much hope this month as they started tracking my follie but gave up as it was only 13mm at cd13. I didn't think I would ov, but by some miracle I did.

You must be so excited! X

We are definitely excited!
We just bought our pram yesterday, and I love it. Good idea to test them out though, see how well they handle, that's what I did!
Whist we are tempted by the gender scan/4D scans, part of me thinks we'll know in 5 months anyway, so could we use the money for something else? I frequently look at the 4D scans website, it just depends how long my willpower lasts! lol

It's great that you've ovulated, especially if you thought you wouldn't, so that's definitely a step in the right direction. I really hope it happens for you this month! Keeping everything crossed! Xx

Hello ladies! Good idea Carhar!

Sarah Im so glad to see you are doing well! Is the pregnancy going smoothly for you? Pains? Nausea? 16 weels have gone by very quickly from this perspective, but maybe not from yours.:)

Carhar Im glad to see they put you on Clomid. I hope you get a regular cycle now, if not a BFP for your first month. How have the side effects been?

AFM...i took a break from the Clomid, and actually took a one month break from ttc. Ive had a rough couple of months at work, and the stress of ttc on top of it was too much. We are back at it full force this month though!!!

So nice to hear from both of you ladies.

Hi mrshanna! Sorry to hear about work, but at least you're back on track now though!

The pregnancy is going smoothly, just plenty of sickness which has only just about started to ease off. In that sense, the past few months have dragged as it's tiring being sick all the time, but when I look back they have just flown by.

I hope you both have a lucky month! Xx

I'm sorry you've had a rough time mrshanna! Hopefully the break was what you needed.

Luckily I've had no side effects this cycle with the clomid. I know it can vary from month to month. Starting to get a few cramps now, but that's about it.

Well done on your weight loss. I really need to start losing weight x

Hey, just wanted to wish you well MissSazra. Not long to go for you now! xxx

Thank you! It's scary to think it could happen any day now, but think we'll be waiting a bit longer!

Hope you're ok, and that the clomid works for you very soon! Sending you masses of :dust: Xx

Hey, so can't wait to find out what you have! Are you going to do a birth story?

Gl xxx

Hey!

Don't know if I'll do a birth story, will see what it's like first! lol

Only a day to go, so I hope to be able to tell you very soon if it's a boy or girl.

Hope you're doing ok?

Xx

Yep, I'm fine. My hairs started to fall out loads, I think it's the clomid. Thankfully only one more cycle after this. I'm just waiting to ov, I prefer this wait to the tww!

Really excited for you! Come on baby!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"