30 and TTC#1! CD14

I really did go all out this month! lol

Can't wait to have you both in the pregnancy forums with me! Xx

I have never read a post by any other ttc woman who has done more to get her BFP! You have certainly earned it! Carhar and I will hopefully join you soon!!! And dont worry too much about the cramps. I believe most preggo ladies have those early on! {HUGS} for you!!!

Right mrshanna. Hopefully this will become a lucky thread and we'll get our bfps very soon!

I was feeling a bit fed up with it all and now thanks MissSazra you've spurred me on again! X

Hi ladies!!! How are you both doing today? How are you feeling MissS? Have the pregnancy symptoms reared there ugly heads yet? I dont remember you mentioning any symptoms at all before your BFP. You were so laid back about it this month. How much longer until your docs appointment Carhar?

Hi mrshanna!

I have been having waves of nausea, but then that's supposed to be good isn't it, but I fear it means I shall have full blown morning sickness soon! Ah well, it'll be worth it.

I tried really hard not to symptom spot. I had some mild twinges, but then I'd had them every month so wasn't going to read into it. On Wednesday night I had a glass of water and it tasted funny. Asked my husband to try it and he said it was fine. Tasted of the pipes, so I had my suspicions then.

It is weird that you stop stressing so much and it happens, but then we did do everything possible pretty much, I am still stressing that it won't stick though, once tomorrow has come and gone and no af I shall be happier!

Hope you're both doing ok! Xx

Hi both,

I had my second reflexology appointment this morning. It wasn't as relaxing as she was determined to sort out my uterus. It felt a bit sore around my ankles. Oh well, hopefully it'll bring something about. Had a few ovary pains right after.

My appointment is on 1 April so less than two weeks now. My OHs sa is just before. I was panicking we didn't have enough time before, but thankfully they'll have access to the results. I dug out the letters from my private appointments when I was diagnosed with pcos. Hopefully I won't need cd1 blood test or pelvic scan as I've already had them.

Sorry, going on a bit...

MissSazra, hopefully you'll be lucky and have few symptoms x

Fx mrshanna that you'll be joining missSazra this cycle. Any symptoms yet? Are you on the same dose of clomid? X

Yep...50mg again. This month has been so much different then last. I have had very few emotional side effects this time, none of the sudden anger or crying fits. Which is a huge improvement:haha:. I think my employees were a bit afraid of me last cycle. And I havent had dizzy spells or heart palpitations like last time.

The down side this cycle? I have had a lot more pain. My ovulation pain was horrible, which made dtd very rough. Then two days later, DH and I :sex: again just to be safe. The next 36 hours after I was in so much pain I couldnt sleep :sleep:at night. So wierd. Thankfully better now.

My only symptom now would be cramping and wierd little "butterfly in my pelvis" twinges. I had those last month too though.

Hopefully the pain is a really good quality egg. Sounds promising this month as it's so different.

I've read that clomid is typically successful in cycles 2-4 so fx. I really hope they give me something to bring on my af then clomid when we go to our fs appointment x

Right another cb smiley last night. PMA PMA. I am ovulating. Come on temps increase!

Had a lot of back pain and pain on my right side and was sure I'd get a positive. I really think it was the reflexology as it was hurting a little after she started. Wish I'd started going earlier as it conflicts with clomid.

How's everyone today? X

Thanks. The reflexologist has said I need to say to myself I have a well balanced endocrine system, I ovulate regularly and have a beautiful uterus ready to welcome new life. Lol. Well I'll try anything!

Oh Yeah Carhar!!! Only women who are TTC would be sooo happy about being in pain! :) Glad to hear your treatment worked so quickly for you!

Well, I have to see if it worked but trying to be positive.

You're right we welcome pain in the name of ttc, lol.

MissSazra- I know it's early, but knowing how organized you are do you have any names you like?

mrshanna, have you thought about names? X

Oh yes Ive been picking names for YEARS!! lol

Samuel James for a boy ( James is DHs middle name)

Grace Elizabeth for a girl...both names are familty names on my side

How about you Carhar?

Those names are both lovely. I have no idea (James is my OH's name).

If I have a boy I would like Christopher as the middle name, as it's my dad's name or Jennifer as a middle name for a girl as it'd my OH mum's name. Not sure about first names though. Keep changing my mind!

It can't be too different though. I've been plagued by people not being able to say my name or making versions of it up so it has to be simple! Quite like Erin, Kirsten, Alisdair and Ryan though.I will definitely be trawling through baby name books wheni get my bfp x

I love the names Anna and Erin, but my DHs name is Darren, so no Erin, and the last name of Hanna doesnt work with Anna.

I mean really ...Anna Hanna!!!! Thats just cruel!!! LOL

My Mom tried to pick names you couldnt make into a nick name whem she named my sisters and I and did really well at it!

I agree simple names are the best!

I absolutely love the name Anna, but someone I know has just called her daughter Anna.

I think you should go with Anna, lol. It sounds a bit like Hannah Montana. Or you could go really simple with Hanna Hanna! I think I should stop ttc. I'm going to make a cruel mother! X

:rofl: Hannah Anna Hanna! Perfect! Yep, your kids are gonna hate you some day!!!:haha:

I cant wait to have some so I can make their lives miserable like our parents did to us!!!:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->