30 and TTC#1! CD14

Ooh cold symptoms are good!

I've had this week off, so not looking forward to the weekend! It means my holiday is over until April.

Still I may see a bfp on valentine's day... Ever the optimist!

Really? I didn't know cold symptoms were good, I just assumed I was getting ill. That's good then, just hope I don't actually come down with something now.

How many dpo will you be on Valentine's Day? Think it may be a bit early for me to test then, but will continue to symptom spot.

I still feel sick now, which I know isn't a symptom as it's too soon, but could be due to different hormones??? Lol ever clutching at straws! I shall be looking for any implantation signs in the next few days. Xx

Yep cold signs are definitely good.

I'm only 7dpo, but I am a serious poasa!

Fx for us x

Just thought I'd let you know I'm taking the weekend off bnb. Had another temp drop today taking me to the coverline on my chart. It's really unlikely that I did ov, probably just another lh surge.

I am pretty fed up, but if I do get a significant temp increase I'll let you know.

I hope it's going well for you both x

Sorry to hear your body isnt cooperating Carhar.
Hope you feel better Miss S and dont get all out sick.

I had a lot of ovulation pain,:shrug: three days worth, so Im totally overanalyzing right now! Shocking, I know! Ha! Thats what we all do this time of the month.

I did wake up really early this morning with a SHARP pain in my lower abdomen, so I have now convinced myself that was my little bean grabbing on!:happydance:

This two weeks is gonna take forever!!! Oh well fingers crossed and baby dust to us!!
:pink::yellow::blue:!:dust::dust::dust::dust::pink::yellow::blue:

Sorry you're feeling fed up Carhar but I can totally understand you taking some time out. Look forward to catching up with you next week.

How exciting mrshanna, I too am now symptom spotting. Driving home I felt really sick again, it hit me like a wave for about 10 minutes and then was gone. So coupled with it happening yesterday my mind has gone into overdrive! lol

Okay. Its official. Im obsessing. :blush:

I tried to tell myself I wasnt going to do this this month, but...here goes.

My ovulation pains have finally let up. They were pretty bad for 3 days. Wierd pain too. Its like my whole uterus gets "heavy" and tender. Painful when I walk and my organs get jostled around. I get that most months but not nearly so bad.

Now, I am 3 dpo and cramping. I realize the Clomid probably has a lot to do with all of these symptoms. I have to be extra careful not to read too much into anything.

How are my TWW buddies today!!! :hugs:

Hi! Ooooh it's all so exciting, but don't worry I've started symptom spotting too! Your ovulation pains sound horrible, but in a way, at least it shows you're ovulating every month. Some months I have wondered if it's even happened for me.

I'm 5 or 6dpo today. I could've sworn I had some brown spotting last night and I've definitely had some cramping and twinges. I had cramps and twinges last month though and that got me nowhere so I'm trying not to read to much into it!

Sending out lots of :dust: Xx

Hi, both your symptoms sound really positive.

I'm really confused! I had a small temp increase this morning, but still sure I haven't ov'd yet. I have been getting mild af like cramps, so much so I had poorly stomach, sorry if tmi. I also felt sick. I suppose I could just have a bug.

Anyway ff still say I ov'd and am 6dpo, but they don't take into account lh surges due to pcos. I've attached my chart please can you have a look and let me know your thought. The last couple of cycles my temp had been 36.7,8,9 after ov. X

https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/162b28be.jpg?t=1297598122

Well I'm no chart expert but going by the one I had when I tried temping, that looks like an ovulation dip, especially as the rest of your temps are above the coverline. (Mine was all over the place and was unreadable for any information). But I could be wrong, as I'm not that good with charts, sorry! Maybe try looking at other charts and comparing yours?

Hope you feel better soon! Xx

I think it was an ov dip bit I didn't ov. Had a look at a few others and the fertility book suggested that I may have ov'd but have a low progesterone level. The only thing different this month is the vit b complex that I'm taking. I suppose I'll find out in a little over a week if I did ov, as I only seem to get my af if I ov.

Thanks for looking x

I hope it was an ov dip for you.

I've started to think I have low progesterone. Having discovered that I don't have PCOS, having been told I did for 3 years, I'm being tested for low progesterone next cycle as I think perhaps the symptoms I have could be related to it.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful! Xx

I only have very mild pcos and actually think it's just pco. I just have the irregular periods and cysts. I had terrible skin through puberty but thankfully that cleared up.

My bloods taken just after my af didn't show any abnormal hormone levels Inc progesterone, however I did have low levels in the bloods taken prior to ovulation. My cycles really suck!

I heard that progesterone creams are really good, so if you do have low levels it is really easy to treat x

If af decides to show up at the end of this cycle then I'm to have the blood tests on cd2 or 3. She has listed about 10 different tests to have done and progesterone is one of those. I'm hoping it's not going to be that, equally I'm hoping that I won't need them done at all! lol

Fx that you get your bfp this cycle!

I hear so many good things about the cbfm, I can't wait to start using mine next cycle. I hate the 'do you think this line is dark enough?' conversation with my OH. I'm sure he hates it too, lol!

I've just seen a chart similar to mine which resulted in a bfp. I just hope my temps rise. PMA is what I now need! X

The monitor is great, although sometimes it plays me up like this month where I went straight from a low to a peak. If I hadn't been told I was due to ovulate by the gynaecologist then we could easily have missed the right time. Having said that, I love it, and will continue to use it.

That sounds nice and promising about the chart, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and shall send lots of PMA and :dust: your way! Let's hope we get our bfps this time! Xx

Thanks! I really hope so too.

Have an appointment with my gp week after next to discuss clomid. OH isn't too keen as he wants to have fun and see what happens. I don't think he'll perscribe it but may refer me to a fs. My fs through BUPA said he'd prescribe it but wanted to see me every month so would be very expensive. My GP offered to send me to a fs to check out my pcos, I could kick myself now for choosing to go private, lol.

Do you see your gynae every month? It seems really promising this month as you timed it perfectly!

I couldn't get health insurance as I thought I had PCOS, now it turns out I could have done.
As it is I have to pay to see my gynaecologist, and couldn't get the insurance now as I have already started seeing her, it's so annoying. I hope I don't have to see her too often as it would just be too expensive, and she's in London so it's a fair way to go as well.
I've only seen her twice, and she wants to see me after the blood tests (which thankfully I'm getting done on the NHS!) She wants to prescribe Metformin, which I have had before and made me feel really sick. She did mention Clomid but not sure if she will do that now, I guess I'll have to wait and see.

The only thing we didn't get right this month was :sex: on the first peak of the monitor, but I'm hoping we did enough prior and on the second peak to have the bases covered.

I hope so too.

Fortunately I have BUPA through work, but the blood test are extremely expensive, I got caught out on that as it exhausted my outpatient entitlement for the year. It is really expensive to go private. I think each month for clomid is roughly £400.

It is quite a way to London for you, my OH's family live on a small village on the outskirts of Ipswich and have been to Colchester a couple of times.

If you don't have pcos I can't see how metformin will help. Sending you some
:dust::dust: too x

Yeah, the blood tests she ordered would have been about £600 privately so I'm lucky that my gp agreed to me having them done. If I had clomid she said she'd make the referral to my gp as well so I didn't have to pay extortionate amounts each month (or that's what she said), same with the metformin.

I also wonder if she will put me back on the metformin having told me I don't have PCOS, and perhaps that's why it didn't do anything for me last year when I was on it. I hope she doesn't, as it did make me feel really ill for about a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->