30 and TTC#1! CD14

It still early most don't get there bfp until 12dpo. There's still plenty of time.

Nothing to report from me today x

Good morning girls!

I had a really odd day yesterday. I had minor dizzy/lightheaded spells all day. I never got to the point I thought I was going to faint, but I just felt "off: all day.

And then there is the heart palpitations...

I had them all day!!! Off and on, but often! I know it can be caused by stress, but I really dont think Im more stressed than normal. Kinda scarey paired with the dizziness.

What do you think?

Fingers crossed for my TTC buddies!

I had palpitations last month, looked it up and it can be an early sign. Obviously wasn't for me, but apparently it can be an indication. Just be careful though not to overdo things, you don't want to actually faint!

I'm sure you'll have plenty to report soon Carhar! Xx

Morning girls!

I decided to test with a FRER today, big mistake, as it was a BFN and there wasn't even a hint of a line. Now I really am thinking we're out this month. I think it's just a waiting game until Monday/Tuesday mow for AF to show! :(

It's still early!!!! Don't be disheartened.

As a fellow poasa, you still have a good few poas days left, pee wisely!

another temp drop today think would have been 10/11 dpo. Opks are getting darker and my OH's been away. Oh well! Hoping I don't ov before I go to the dr's on Monday.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for both of you x

Ok, I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up, but I think I had an implantation bleed earlier! When I wiped there was a small bit of bright red blood. I had no cramps to suggest it was af and she's not due til Monday or Tuesday anyway. Then the next two times I've been there's been nothing, not even a tinge of colour. I'm really hoping it's a positive sign! Just want to keep going to the bathroom to check! Lol

Oooh how exciting!!!!!! I really really really hope this is it for you!.

It's too early for your af. I have a really good feeling for both of you this cycle. You're both going to abandon me, lol!

Just don't keep checking.

Looking forward to your hpt tomorrow! We will need pics if you get your bfp x

We won't abandon you. I might be totally wrong with it all! lol

Aw thanks x

I think I've missed ov as been v busy with work then oh was away. Nevermind!

Let's hope you haven't. TBH if I'd only gone by my ov sticks I wouldn't have known, it was only the monitor that showed the peaks so I knew it was the right time. Did you say you've got a monitor for next cycle?

Yep, I just need to get a few more sticks. Really looking forward to giving if a try.

Did you ov before or after your pos opk?

I've had ewcm for a couple of days, more so yesterday so think I ov'd overnight.

I have no idea when I ovulated but I read on here somewhere that 75% of women ovulate on the second peak day, so I think I probably ovulated two Tuesdays ago.

Hope you've managed to get in lots of :sex: if you're getting ewcm, sounds promising.

Any news today?

Had a big temp dip by .4. Not sure if about to ov or get af??? I normally get a temp drop 2 days before af and it would make sense timing wise. I did get a dark opk this morning though.

I'll soon find out I suppose x

Hi Carhar,

If you got a dark opk and a dip, and you had the ewcm yesterday I'd say it sounds like ovulation, those are all brilliant signs.

I tested again this morning (on 2 tests I was so sure), both bfn's. However, if it was implantation yesterday it could be too soon still. Going to have to go and buy more tests today! lol I'm not disheartened, but the real problem is I think I have convinced my self I am actually pregnant, so if the :witch: shows up next week I'm going to be devastated even more than normal. Ah well, can't stop how you feel can you.

Sending you lots of :dust: as it sounds so promising! Xx

I wouldn't expect to see a bfp for a couple more days if I were you, so don't worry.

I had a negative clearblue smiley so really don't know if I am oving. I might try again later, but I'll have go and but some more.

Here's a link to my latest opks https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/997ba5c2.jpg?t=1298099027

Sending you lots of sticky:dust: xx

Yep. I've been doing two a day for the last couple of days. They've faded quite a bit. It looks pos to me but the negative smiley makes me question it. I'll try again later as it was fmu.

Thankfully be dtd last night so fx it wasn't too late.

X

I'd say if you got that this morning then it definitely wouldn't have been too late last night. Like I say, I missed the smiley too, and I did a fair few, just happened to miss it each time.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Xx

Today has gone soooooo slowly! I feel like I'm counting down the hours until I can test again. I'm dreading getting another bfn tomorrow as that will be another day to try and fill! I had to go to bed this afternoon, I just couldn't keep my eyes open, so at least I slept away a couple of hours! I went to bed at 8 last night and slept through until half 7, so I'm hoping all this tiredness is a good sign as well.

Hope you've both had good (and more interesting) days! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->