30 and TTC#1! CD14

Ok, major symptom spotting now. Just had a big twinge on my left side (which was the side I ovulated from this month), I wonder if that's a good sign? It's going to be such a long week until Friday!

It could have been, but I'm just not feeling it this month. I am shattered though. I get such good night's sleep and still wake up exhausted, but then hubby is the same at the moment, so maybe he's pregnant! lol

Lol.

Temp dropped back down this morning, booooo!

Hope you're feeling better today x

Good morning ladies!

Sounds like you both had a similar weekend to mine. I have never been so unhappy about feeling good! I waited all weekend for something to not feel right, but nothing. :shrug:

Let me say this though. When my friend Wendy became prego, she did not believe the hpt or her docs, because she had not one symptom until a week or so after she had missed her af. None!!!

So think positive ladies until the :witch: shows her ugly face!

My husband has started to knock on my belly and say "Hello? Is anyone on there?"

Alright time for some :coffee: while I can still enjoy it!

Fingers X!!!

Hi mrshanna,

I felt a few mild cramps today but nothing major, so what you've said has given me hope. Only 4 days til I test and that will only be 11dpo, but I just won't be able to wait any longer than that.

When's everyone else testing?

Hope you're both ok! Xx

Hi mrshanna, hope you're okay?

Sazra, I always test, lol a real poasa. Every morning I've doing a opk and hpt. I should just do the opk as it can be used as a hpt, but I have so many of them. Neither have been anywhere near positive no matter how much I tilt and squint at them.

I have been having a few ov pains so will do another opk tonight and my fertility microscope. I really hope I get a positive soon!

Any more symptoms? X

The only other symptom if you can call it that is being super emotional, and I'm just not that sort of person normally, but tonight I've really felt like crying for no reason! (Doesn't help that I'm now watching One Born Every Minute! lol)

I think I shall definitely hang on til Friday before I test as I'm just not feeling it, and really don't think it's going to happen this month. But I shall try and keep the PMA. It's going to be a busy week, so that should keep me occupied.

Just got in from a lovely romantic meal, and I'm totally stuffed. Meant to be on a diet but I guess one day off is ok! I was expecting to come home and have to cook, so it was a nice surprise! What did everyone else do for Valentines?

Xx

Sounds lovely.

I got an amazing moonpig valentine's card with holiday pics on. The wording was so sweet. Just had a meal in which he cooked too stuffed for the millionaires shortbread dessert though.

Positive stuff. I struggle watching one born. I can't get past the intro with the head popping out!!! X

Awww that sounds lovely, I love millionaires shortbread, yum!

I've actually made it through most of the programme without a tear, which is rare.

Happy Valentines Day girlies!!!:hug:

I have never seen the show you gys are talking about, but I can garauntee i wouldnt make it through with dry eyes!!!:sad2:

My hubby suprised me at work today with flowers and chocolates, and silly heart-covered socks! He's so sweet.:flower::lolly:

On to the symptom spotting! Bitchy. Period. And thats not normal for me. And lots of dull cramping, but that happens a lot after ovulation for me. So...not much of anything I guess!!! Lol. :haha::headspin:

I LOVE this sites smiley selection!:thumbup:

Awww, sounds like you had a lovely Valentines Day too!

It's so great to come here and symptom spot. And it's great when you get something you wouldn't normally have. Hopefully it's all good for us girls!

:dust: to you both, and now I'm off to bed I'm so shattered! Xx

Temps up today! Whoop whoop.

Nothing else mind, lol. Fx that I'm not out.

Sounds like you had a lovely day mrshanna. All good symptoms too x

Hi to you both!

I've been having some major cramping and twinges today. Hoping it 's a good sign. Even twinging as I sit here typing this! Eeeeek (I will not get my hopes up, I will not get my hopes up!!! lol)

Okay here goes...

I have a million symptoms if I choose to see them that way. Crampy, bleeding gums when I brush my teeth, a headache, stuffy/runny nose, and some dizzy spells at work today. Now of course the last three can be explained by a simple sinus infection... but thats no fun!!! :haha:

Glad to hear you ladies have had some positive signs today!!!

Hiya,

All good stuff mrshanna!

I'm now officially waiting to ov. Had another temp drop and ff have removed the coverline! Oh well, unfortunately it's going to be a waiting game for me with my irregular cycles.

X

All sounds great mrshanna, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Oh no Carhar, have you got any other signs of ovulation? I hope it happens soon for you.

I caved and tested this morning, obviously for 9dpo it was a bfn! Ah well, I shall try again on Saturday! lol

Carhar, my heart goes out to you. It really, truly does. I dont know how you handle all of the waiting. I have it easy! I basically know when Im going to O, to get af, etc...and Im still a wreck. You are a stronger, tougher, and much more patient woman than I am!!! Im really hoping this is a good cycle for you hun!

Lol, I've test practically every day since 6dpo. I have a ton of ic hpts.

Thanks girls. I'm not as fed up as I was last week. I've got an appointment next week with my dr and hoping to be referred.

I had bad cramping last night. In some ways hoping to start af then I can start a new cycle. X

Hi!

I stupidly tested again this morning, still a bfn. However this is going on me ovulating on Monday, whereas I really could have ovulated Tuesday after the first peak on the monitor, so I'm either 9 or 10dpo today. I know I'll end up testing pretty much everyday from now on, but I'm starting to think I'm really not pregnant this month!

Sending you both :hugs: and :dust: Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->