30 and TTC#1! CD14

Im so sorry MissS!!! I dont see how lecturing you was at all appropriate! Anything to naturally help the process along should be a good thing. You werent acting out of desperation or anything!!! Its a shame they were so rude to you and your hubby...

Its also a shame you two are apparently being rude to each other!:haha:
Dont worry hun, DH and I got in a fight during ovulation time last month, but both set the problem aside long enough to DTD! Im sure you two will as well.

Well Carhar atleast you get the EWCM! I never ever do. Ever. I get the watery kind, but thats as close as I get. And I guess i must ovulate, since I get positive opks, but Ive read that that doesnt make it a garauntee that you actually release an egg. ???

Why cant we have it easy...ya know? Millions get prego every day!!! I guess patience will pay off eventually. Please!!!

I'd rather have your cycle even without the ewcm, lol!

I'm sure I'm really fertile if I ever ovulate! It's funny most women not ttc would kill for my long cycles.

Please super fertile ovulation and conception fairy throw some baby dust to this thread! X

Hi!

Just got back from a trip to a Chinese acupuncturist. It was an hour away so gave hubby and I time to talk and make up.
This acupuncturist is the one I went to when I had problems with my shoulder so I knew they worked. I told them the exact same thing I told the other one yesterday and they didn't even bat an eyelid about it all, just said they could definitely help and started treatment right there.
So I'm booked to have 5 more sessions once a week to see how it goes and then we'll take it from there. They also gave us both some supplements to take, so it's all good.

Xx

Hi girls!

I have some interesting news about the acupuncture possibly. For the past few months I have been getting one high on the monitor then a peak the next day, and this would happen anytime between cd15-18. Well this morning, cd10, I got my first high! Yesterday wad the first day it even asked for a stick and was a low so I was really shocked to see a high so soon. Hopefully this means I'll have a few more days of highs (as we haven't started dtd yet!) and get my peak around day 14. This is so exciting, and I really think the acupuncture has stimulated something. Can't wait for Sunday and my next one, I may have ovulated by then so it might help with implantation! Yay, feeling so good and positive!

Xx

That's great news. I'm pleased it seems to be working for you. BFP here you go.

What did it feel like when they were using the needles? I absolutely hate needles!

X

The needles were absolutely fine. It was a lovely warm feeling as I had a lamp on me as well, and I just felt really relaxed throughout. I had 13 needles in total, 4 in my legs and 9 on my stomach. All I could feel was a little tap and then it was done and you don't see them doing it. Although I did have a little look once they were in.

Hi ladies!

Well it's CD13 and I've just had my first peak for the month on the monitor, meaning I should ovulate tomorrow giving me a normal 28 day cycle. This has been so rare for me, I can only attribute it to the acupuncture. I can't wait for my second session tomorrow, but will make sure I tell them I should be ovulating in case it makes a difference.
This month has been so exciting.

Hope you're both doing ok? Xx

Hi ladies!

Well it's CD13 and I've just had my first peak for the month on the monitor, meaning I should ovulate tomorrow giving me a normal 28 day cycle. This has been so rare for me, I can only attribute it to the acupuncture. I can't wait for my second session tomorrow, but will make sure I tell them I should be ovulating in case it makes a difference.
This month has been so exciting.

Hope you're both doing ok? Xx

Wow thats amazing. I know very little about acupuncture and holisitic, natural medicines and therapies. I think its great that it is having such a positive influence on your system!!!

Have fun with the :sex: this weekend! And GO :spermy: GO!

Im praying for you that this is your month MissS!

How are you doing this morning Carhar?
Im waiting to take my last pill and start the POAS marathon!:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks mrshanna. This month it's not like I'm trying to keep myself positive, I just feel more positive if that makes sense? I'm not expecting miracles, but just feel a lot better about ttc now!
Good luck for the POAS marathon, we all love that bit! Xx

I still think you're brave! Got my reflexology appt in a bit.

Fx for you mrshanna. I love your next profile pic!

The good news is I've just got my appointment through for 1 April, lol. Really excited and hopefully I'll be starting clomid soon!

MissSazra - my oh needs to do a sa. He's only just joined my drs surgery after 4 years. How long did it take for the sa to be arranged?

Just to update you on this cycle... Cd42 and nothing!

That's gteat that you have your appointment date sorted. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get clomid!

Hubby went to the docs, was given a pot that day and just told to hand it in at the hospital when done! lol He didn't have a specific day (although the doc didn't say to not dtd for 48 hours before, which is why his was lower than it should have been - well hopefully!) He then got his results back about 4 days later. It was a really quick process.

Good luck with the reflexology, you'll have to let us know how it goes and what it's like! Xx

Reflexology was really calming. Feel quite tranquil now.

She made me cry, lol. Only because she told me a few things I already knew about myself personality wise. She also said it was the edocrine system with my irregular cycle making me emotional.

She's also recommended that I stop temping and opking until my apptmt and just relax and enjoy dtd.

Yep. Booked in for Sat after next.

When's your next appt? X

My next appointment is tomorrow, but having got the peak today I want to mention that I'm ovulating tomorrow just to check it's still ok and won't do any damage. Probably won't, but after all the positivity I don't want to risk anything!

That's great news. Both of you seem to be on the same cycle.

I'm waiting to do a opk as had a sharp pain in my left side earlier it knocked it out of me for a second. Fx it means something!

X

Ooooh, let's hope so. I did an opk to confirm the monitor and it had a lovely smiley! The lines were so dark as well. Yesterday there was barely a second line, it still amazes me that it all happens so quickly! lol

Well, I have had my second acupuncture. Only 9 needles today but I seemed to have them in a lot longer and the heat was much hotter. I checked it was safe, having said I ovulated either yesterday or was about to today, and they said it would be fine. So I have my third one next Sunday, and that will hopefully help with implantation should we have caught the egg this month!

I feel really positive still, so long may it continue!

Hope you're both doing well!

Xx

Fx you did catch it this month. Sounds promising.

No smileys on the opks. Loads on ewcm so going to temp uptil weds-thurs if nothing then giving up until I go to see the fs.

Lots of :dust: for everyone! X

Hey!

How are you both?

Nothing to report here, 2dpo and the waiting has begun.

How is the temping going Carhar?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"