30 and TTC#1! CD14

Well... Just got another cb smiley 11 days after the last and my ic opk looked positive. Not getting my hopes up but fx my temps Inc and I ov.

Didn't temp today as I got up at 5am as I had an early train to catch. Haven't religiously temp like I use to. I have been getting pains but could be anything.

I hope this is your bfp cycle x

Your opks sound bizarre with such long times between them. How long have you got until you see the fs now?

Xx

I'm seeing the fs in 3 and a half weeks. I hope they can sort me out, lol.

I'm sure it's because my hormones are working right around ovulation as they seem okay at the start of my cycle.

Hi girls! Just thought I'd see how you're both doing?

Pretty boring here, 5dpo. I'm not bothering to symptom spot for some reason, I just feel more relaxed about everything this month and feel that it won't change anything if I do start spotting every little thing. However, that doesn't mean I won't be testing from 10dpo like I normally do! lol

Sending lots of :dust: Xx

Hi ladies! How are you both doing???

MissS I am trying to do the same thing this month, just relax! It sooo hard though.
I have been doing OPKs...I am told I have to with the Clomid, to be sure it is working. I had a positive last night, and a definite negative today, almost no line at all.

I have always had some pain at ovulation, but not like Im having now. It is pretty bad. My left side was absolulely killing me when I got up this morning, and eventually it kind of moved to the center.

Im hoping that is as good of a sign as it sounds, and DH and I dtd as soon as I got home from work. Heck with dinner!!! We had babies to make!!! :)

Lol mrshanna, I would have done the same thing. Let's hope this is the month! I'm feeling positive for us all! Xx

Fx for you both it all sounds positive.

Didn't ov despite the two pos opks. Just going to hold out til my appointment on 1 April. I'm worried they'll do a hsg, it sounds painful. I really just want to be put on Clomid. My OH is going back to see my dr next week to find out about a sa. I hope we fit it all in on time!

Still getting pains but have stopped taking vitex now as think that was causing it x

Hi to you both! Have been a bit quiet but really not a lot to report. I am still trying not to symptom spot (10dpo and a negative test), but I know I've been have cramps and sore bbs but I seem to have had both of these the past few months as well. I've not got my hopes up as I really don't think this is our month!

How are you? Anything interesting going on?

Xx

Hiya,

Fx for you.

My OH booked his sa today just 4 days before the fs appointment. I rang to check it would be okay, thankfully the dept have access to the results the same day. Nothing else to report other than a loooooong cycle.

I hope everyone's okay x

Oh wow, that's great that they can get the results the same day. Not too long now for you to wait, it must be great to get things moving along! Xx

OMG! I'm not getting my hopes up but there is a super, extra, very, very, very, very, very faint second line on the FRER! But it is soooooooooooooooo light!

Light or not, if its there its there!!! Oh how exciting! I can see a lot of poas-ing in the next few days! Oh hun I hope this is it for you!!! I cant wait to hear what the next test looks like! Woo hoo!!!

I shall try and post a pic wehen I get home if I can work out how to. It has gotten so much more visible as time has gone on, and it is most definitely pink and not a nasty evap! I'm trying not to be too hopeful, but it's so hard not to at this point in time.

Eeeeeeeek!

I have posted my pic here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/564132-start-my-bfp.html

From the responses it would seem good, but I shall wait and see if the line is still there tomorrow before I actually believe it I think!

Oh Hun Congratulations!!! Im soooooo happy for you and your DH!!! You make me want to run out and find the nearest acupuncturist!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited, just got back from a looooong day had meetings in Scotland and see your picture and posts! I'm so happy for you. Please keep us updated on this thread.

Congratulations MissSazra xxxx

Have you worked out your due date?

Hopefully we'll be joining you soon x

I will most definitely keep you updated, just hope you're both joining me very soon!

Due date from the online calculators is November 28th. It hasn't really sunk in yet and I don't quite believe it. I'm having so pretty horrible cramps and have had a headache all day, so that has me worried. But I'm just going to chill and have an early night I think.

Thanks for the congrats, I can't wait to say the same to you both! Xx

Don't worry. Cramps are perfectly normal.

We need all the updates on symptoms, scan dates etc...

How exciting a perfect pre-Christmas present. What did I say about the cbfm? 2 cycles! I'll take the credit for it, lol!!!

Right, now if I could just ovulate I can use my cbfm! X

I firmly believe it was the acupuncture, but the CBFM helped identify the right days to dtd. I also took manuka honey 3 times a day, and hubby had a tin of tomato soup a day, so it could have been anything I guess! lol

He or she will be due 2 and a half weeks before my birthday as well! Eeeeek!

I can't say you don't deserve it, you tried everything and in less than 9 months you'll have a beautiful little one.

So jealous, but really happy for you more than anything else! X :happydance:

So proud my first ttc buddy pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"