30 Something & TTC - Onward to Mummyhood!!

Hey girls it was a bfn for me:-(
Stupid AF arrived today...
I'm shattered even though I knew I would be beyond lucky falling pregnant first go

Im sorry aleja. Even though you thought your chances were low it was still
Disappointing I'm sure.

Well ladies I just wanted to check in with you all. It's been a long time! I don't know why this website doesn't have an app!

My boy is 13 months old. Walking and getting into everything !! And I love it !

Dh and I also received a very surprising but very welcome bfp at the end of May. I'm due in January with a little girl! It was always our plan to go back to back if possible (I'll be 34 1/2 when I deliver). However after waiting so long the first time I never expected it again so soon. We weren't trying exactly but not preventing either. Anyway, we're both thrilled. The kids will be 15 months apart! Eep!!

So glad to see you ladies still checking in....

Mrs G congratulations, great news and not long to go now.
It's so hard to keep up to date with this thread when you have a little one so a facebook group would be great broody.
Isaac was one last week, where did that year go.

X

Wow MrsG that's fantastic news huge congrats! :yipee: Broody did create a facebook group but I think it's only me aleja & broody on it so far, if you inbox broody a link to your facebook page & she'll add you :thumbup: x

Checking in ! My boy is 2 and my girl is 1!

How are you all??

Hi MrsG, I'm great thanks! Penny's just had her 3rd birthday & Lola's one next month. Time flies! How are you coping with the small age gap? Will you have any more? I'd like a 3rd but hubby not so keen lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->