30 Something & TTC - Onward to Mummyhood!!

That sounds a lovely trip MK :thumbup: but sorry to hear about your redundancy x

Hi ladies
Oh MK enjoy your trip to Singapore. That's great you have a place to stay with friends.
That's a shame about your redundancy .. What do you do for work?

So I had my FS appt on Friday . It looks like I will be doing an ivf cycle either in Novemberish or next year by February. I doubt I will fall pregnant al natural as DH had such poor sperm count. Feeling nervous already.

Ooh aleja that's so exciting! Are you still TTC in meantime though? You just never know! :thumbup: How old is your LO one? (Marlon isn't it?) So my nausea has started on target at 6 weeks lol. Not too bad & I'm hoping it'll stay like that as it was great with Penny x

Hi ladies sorry Mrs P for very late response!
Congrats on 15 weeks ...yayyyyyy!!!

So I'm starting a stim cycle when AF arrives probably late Oct/early nov

So nervous :-(

Marlon is 15 months and such a delight!!! So cheeky and active but boy he keeps me so busy.. The kid doesn't stop!

Thanks Hun, no worries. Ooh that's exciting! Stimming is part of IVF yes? :D Wishing you lots of luck.

Yep my nausea went by 10/11 weeks just have a few headaches & uncomfortable/weak bladder! Feeling less exhausted too woop!

How are you other ladies??

x

Hi Mrs P yes stimming is part of ivf, when you start the injections to stimulate the ovaries. Sorry I forgot this isn't an ivf thread!!!

So do you have a feeling of whether it's a boy or girl ?? I'm glad the MS is over

Thought so :thumbup:

My nausea was worse than with Penny so at first I was thinking boy but now I'm not so sure! Perhaps I'll get different feelings later on in pregnancy, we'll see! :winkwink: X

Hellooooo. How is everybody?

Hello MrsP!!! (and everyone else!!) I'm back!! :hi: It just occurred to me today that I couldn't remember the last time I checked in here! When we were ttc I used to check in 10 times a day!:blush:

First things first - MrsP, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dance: I can't believe it happened so quickly this time! And totally naturally too :D Fantastic news!! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Sounds like you all had wonderful summers! We went to Spain with Fia over Easter but stayed put during the summer. Weather was lovely so had a great time anyway!

Cupcake I totally understand you not wanting to go through IVF again. The thought of going through the whole thing again is just....eugh! Like you Aleja my dh would be happy with just one but I would prefer Fia not to be an only child. So we haven't really decided what to do yet. I suppose right now you could say we are ntnp but with dhs very low sperm count it would be an absolute miracle if we conceived naturally...

Aleja, right now you are in the middle of your protocol right?! How exciting!!!! How is it going? When is egg collection?!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!! xxx

Here's my little monkey!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/b0f6de3a014d797732e066cacdd8ef97_zpsf98775e5.jpg

Hello girls !!! I've missed you!
Broody welcome back. Fia is absolutely gorgeous , she looks like a real sweetheart.
Wow a holiday in Spain!!! I can only imagine . The furthest we have taken Marlon is to Melbourne which is 1.5hr flight from Sydney. Was an interesting plane ride to say the least . Lol

Hi MrsP and MK

Life is so busy with our toddlers that it is hard to jump on to connect.

Well I'm in the middle of an ivf - ICSI . It's bloody hard and so stressful. I'm waiting to hear if I have any embryos growing .
A surprise BFP is virtually impossible with my DHs low sperm count. He did another test recently and was similar to previous sperm count tests unfortunately.

Broody I totally understand about wanting your baby to have a sibling. It will be heartbreaking if it doesn't happen.

hi ladies :wave:

Welcome back broody! Fia is adorable!

Good luck with your ICSI Aleja! :dust:

Here is a recent pic of penny. I'm still a little worried how I'm going to cope with a 2 year old & a newborn but Penny is settling down a little, she really is a high maintenance little girl lol!

x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
Girls, is anyone interested in being friends on Facebook and setting up a secret group there? It might be easier to keep up to date with each other? I'm on an IVF thread here and that's what we've done - so much handier! Lemme know what ye think! I can set it up if ye like...

Penny is adorable, MrsP! Look at that smile! I'm sure she'll be the best big sister ever and seeing her with the new baby will probably make ou melt! 😍

Aleja - oh god, I have butterflies in my stomach thinking of you waiting to hear about the embryos. How many eggs did they get? Sending you buckets of baby dust! (so strange to be back at this stage again!) Keeping everything crossed! :dust: and :hugs:

Broody I'm fine with that, I'm already on 3 other secret facebook groups from bnb. If this site had an app id use it more, facebook is so much easier as I'm on every day.

Thanks, she's quite photogenic trouble is she hardly keeps still anymore for photos! Difficult to get good ones unless she's strapped in something lol! x

Hi ladies
Broody yes I'd love to be part of a FB group it is easier than logging in every day .

They got 9 eggs 6 fertilised but only 1 was good enough for a transfer at Day 5. None to freeze 😩
Not a great outcome. I'm now in 2ww and losing my mind !!!!

Just sent ye a pm with my fb details, Aleja & MrsP! If any others of you ladies want to join us, just let me know!

Aleja - sorry you didn't get any frosties but yay for being pupo!!! :happydance: Good luck surviving the tww! :wacko: When do you test?

Have sent you a friend request broody thanks for sorting it out. Yay PUPO Aleja how exciting! Sorry you only got the one though. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->