30 Something & TTC - Onward to Mummyhood!!

Hi ladies, glad you're all getting on well with your babies. Isaac is now 7 months old. He's sitting up, has his first two teeth and is generally enjoying weaning although the introduction of lumps is challenging. We went to Portugal the week before last which was great fun, he was amazing on the plane. We've not been out off taking him again so have booked to go away in October to Croatia. I go back to work properly in September but am doing 2 1/2 days in the middle of July so I can get paid over the summer holls.
Wow you're all starting on #2. Hubby and I have decided on one baby, I can't cope with the thought of not getting pregnant naturally again, I don't want to have IVF again and I think we're happy with our little Isaac. This way I don't have to go through the upset of not being able to get pregnant. Plus hubby is pretty much of the opinion that we should look after one baby really well instead of two not so well.

Hi ladies

How's TTC going mrsp? Hope more relaxed and you're just enjoying it ;)

Aleja-, ahhh first bday. Its amazing isnt it? Time has just flown with our little babies. What do you have planned? We hired a church hall, some soft play and made food. Not doing that again that's for sure! It was great fun but bit expensive and tiring. But it was a first birthday and he had a good time.

Cupcake- sounds like you're having a fab time with the holidays. I think its great you and hubby made the decision to just enjoy Isaac. The TTC train can be v stressful.

So off to work I go. First week was nice. This week is tougher. Suspect next week the honeymoon period will be over and I just think eurgh, work!

Sorry for the long delay replying!

Cupcake the reasons you've given for not having another totally make sense :thumbup: how lucky are you having 2 hols this year?! I'm so jealous!

MK, hope you've settled into work ok. TTC is going ok, I'm not in such a hurry for no2 though can't wait to actually be pregnant again. Hubby wants me to be pregnant NOW! think he's worried about his age & we might want 3 (if 2 goes well!) I'm on month 4 now, not so sure I ovulated this month unless I hit unlucky on when I used my Opk's. I decided to use them for a couple of months just for peace of mind I was getting surges & to see if the positives match with my ewcm! I'm taking my clomid next month as it expires in dec & I have 4 months left :)

Hope you ladies are all well

x

Hi dear ladies,
So sorry it's so long between posts.
MK we had a Sesame Street theme party for immediate family and close friends . Was lots of fun and not too tiring as we had a sausage sizzle which isn't too hard to organise . I'll put up a photo soon .
I've retuned to work too last week and yes I feel that the honeymoon period won't last.

MrsP you may as well take the Clomid before it expires . I think I would need Clomid too if I were going to try TTC naturally as my cycles were whacky but have seemed to more regular since AF returned after baby.
I'm cheering you on!!! I now know 3 ladies who have fallen pregnant naturally after AC or IVF so it does happen a lot .

Cupcake your overseas holidays sound amazing . I haven't taken Marlon on a plane yet but in October will be first time. I'm a bit worried as he likes being entertained at ALL times.
Good on you for making that decision about 1 baby.
My DH would be ok with having only 1 but I've got my heart set on another. But yes babies are so expensive that I sometimes wonder if we should just have the one and give him a good life rather than have 2 and be broke for ever :))

Thank you Aleja, whatever you decide you'll make the right decision I'm sure :thumbup:

So...... no positive OPK at all this month yet this morning, shock horror I got my :bfp:!!! Still can't believe it! :happydance: x

Arghhhhhhhhhhh! Congrats Mrs P! I'm delighted for you. I'm grinning like a nutcase here. Whoopeeeee

No way!!!!! Omg congratulations !!!!!!!!
Wow weeeeee

Thank you ladies, only took 4 months this time & no clomid, were in a bit of shock lol! x

Whole thing is like déjà vu, can't believe I've got another ticker on here, I'm taking pregnancy vits & making referrals for midwife appointments! It's strange second time around :haha: X

Awww that's wonderful MrsP, keep us in the loop about how your appts are going xx

How is everyone else? MrsG you still out there?

Hi ladies

How are you all doing today? Babies all doing well?

Mrsp- how's bump?

So I'm super broody at the moment but we have a holiday booked for mar so better not try this month just in case. Hubby doesn't want an august born baby as he doesn't want baby two to be youngest in class (sooooo fussy! I just want a happy healthy bubba) Though financially it makes sense we wait a bit. Question is when do we start trying again. Hmmm

Unfortunately you can't time these things right MK! I wouldn't want a December baby so their birthday isn't overshadowed by Xmas but we still had to try 1st time round when it would work out a December due date or it'd be a waste of a month IMO :winkwink: 'bump' does actually feel like a bump I'm so bloated but I'm also fatter this time round as I have some tummy rolls I've not lost from Penny lol. I know it's not really a bump as too soon. BBS defo starting to change & less like 'spaniel's ears' as DH politely put it!! :rofl: & were hurting in bed a bit last night. Hopefully getting phonecall from me today or tomorrow to book first appt/home visit.

Hope everyone well x

MK where are you going on your holiday?
I too don't know when to start TTC .. I'm seeing my FS on Friday so will have a chat then about how long to TTC naturally before another cycle of ivf :-(
I think if we do ivf again it will be early next year as it's so expensive .
I hadn't thought of dates of a new birth but I probably dont mind actually as really getting pregnant and having healthy baby will be enough

Nope not so far! FX'd it'll be another good pregnancy like with Penny... Hope you don't need IVF this time around Aleja! I know many natural BFP's after IVF :thumbup: X

Fingers crossed we all have second babies au naturale!!

I'm off to Singapore to visit friends Aleja. Place to stay as they're out there for a few years. Can't wait!

Ice also been made redundant so need to time certain things better. I have to go back to work and I don't want to start a new job and shortly after announce I'm preggers! But I'm also getting older. To o much to think about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->