30 yo and TTC #1

:D Very welcome. It's hard, right? We know all these things logically so they're easy to say but it's so much harder to say them to ourselves. Never apologize though, we all need to obsess sometimes!

How long do you guys usually have ewcm before you ovulate? Had some yesterday and more today but still negative opk

I usually have a little sporadic EWCM for a day or two before, and a whole lot right around when I get my positive. Sometimes I get it earlier, sometimes later. I have a little today, and my OPK around noon was way negative.

I "celebrated" not being pregnant yesterday by dying a big chunk of my hair bright pink :) I know they say you can use dye while pregnant, but it just doesn't seem worth the risk to me. I figured I should have some fun while I could. I brought my friend with me who's never done anything crazy with her hair and she did some pink streaks, too - it looks so great on her, I think she's a convert! And then we went out for tiki drinks. Trying to think what else I should get done now ;)

Dos, if you're still reading this, I'm thinking about you. I don't have the exact same problem, but DH does have a low sex drive, which tends to get in the way. Not a lot of romance when you have to set up a schedule and warn him to be ready ahead of time. It definitely complicates things, on top of not being so great for the self esteem. I hope you can get to the bottom why he's having trouble.

That's it I'm changing my opks. They annoy the frigging hell out of me and I hate that stupid flashing face! They would be great if the rise in oestrogen beared any correlation to the lh surge but looking through my records it comes at any time. All it does is get me stressing about bd and getting as much in just for it to take days and days before actual ovulation and by then dh has had enough and we can't get anymore in. Iv had a flashing smiley for five days now and have loads of ewcm so thought I'd get a solid now but and flashing and I just want to punch it in the stupid grinning face!

That's it I'm changing my opks. They annoy the frigging hell out of me and I hate that stupid flashing face! They would be great if the rise in oestrogen beared any correlation to the lh surge but looking through my records its not been the same once. All it does is get me stressing about bd and getting as much in as we can, just for it to take days and days before actual ovulation and by then dh has had enough and we can't get anymore in. Iv had a flashing smiley for five days now and have loads of ewcm so thought I'd get a solid now but again it's flashing and I just want to punch it in the stupid grinning face!

Hi ladies!
Hope you all had a good weekend!
So sorry, Dos! Hope you can take some of the "homework pressure" out of it all.
As for me...my baseline scan was just like I thought it would be. Gross and uncomfortable. A few cysts on my left ovary so this month I will start birth control to calm all of that down in my body! I have an ultra sound on the 27th to check it out again and if all is "quiet in there" I will get my period and start clomid on day 5! So that's in exactly one month. Which puts me at insemination June 20th or so. I really hope this works. The doctor was so impressed with DHs sperm increase. He has been working his hardest to get it up. It's amazing what increasing his testosterone levels did. Clomid plus lifting heavy weights and taking a million vitamins quadrupled his count! Motility and all! DH is actually a couple million away from normal sperm count to getting me pregnant naturally! He bought me some new workout clothes at Lululemon yesterday (my fav!) so I will be using this next month or so to start back up with barre classes. I'm more motivated than ever to tighten up before I get knocked up! Lol

That's it I'm changing my opks. They annoy the frigging hell out of me and I hate that stupid flashing face! They would be great if the rise in oestrogen beared any correlation to the lh surge but looking through my records its not been the same once. All it does is get me stressing about bd and getting as much in as we can, just for it to take days and days before actual ovulation and by then dh has had enough and we can't get anymore in. Iv had a flashing smiley for five days now and have loads of ewcm so thought I'd get a solid now but again it's flashing and I just want to punch it in the stupid grinning face!

At these the clear blue opks?
I used the clear blue fertility monitor...I can't stand reading lines and deciding what's positive or not...the monitor took 3 months to get familiar with me but it was nice because it did all of the work for me. Also, you might be getting false flashing signs because of what your body just went through right? Maybe do sperm meets egg plan for this month? Just until you get another period and your body gets back on track?

Jcm I'm trying to do smep and I guess I'm just getting impatient and want to ovulate now so I can get on with it lol
Really impressed your dh has increased his sperm count and motility so much that's so good, well done him you must be really proud. June 20th isn't very far away at all that's so exciting

ladders, do whatever you need to relax! I stopped using OPKs since I was ovulating on CD20 every cycle I charted anyway. I made a pact with my husband to bd every other day up until I ovulated. We even discussed maybe bd and skip two days and bd then skip two. My husband would always guarantee to get stressed and feel pressure and wouldn't finish sometimes but most of the time I'd just calm him down and make jokes and try to laugh and love on him to get his mind of off why we were bding in the first place and it usually works 95% of the time! :)

JCM glad everything is on track and you got great results from your husband's test! Good luck to you this cycle! :) Really hope it all works out!

Well, I took down that water cm because I just couldn't handle the cross hairs being up. It stressed me out! LOL I'm looking at my chart and see that this chart is a bit different than all the others so I'm trying not to get too excited! :) I don't plan on testing until after this weekend. Saturday is my test day but I'll be out of town doing a baby shower for a really good friend of mine! So we'll be staying at my dad's and his wife's house (parents are divorced) and I don't want to take a test then, I want to wait til my husband and I are alone. :) So if no AF by Monday, I will be testing! :)

Yay JCM, that's so exciting! You're going to be knocked up in no time :)

Fingers crossed for you lsd!

Sorry it's dragging ladders. This could be a weird cycle, post-loss? I'm sure it'll happen soon.

Alright y'all. My rollercoaster has begun. I wish there were others I could obsess over!! UGH! So today I'm not feeling as confident as I was yesterday and a few days ago! My temps just keep going down! If AF is to arrive, I'd love for her to show up in two days! I had sore boobs and felt a bit dizzy/light headed yesterday but sore boobs are gone so I'm feeling out.

Lsd, when are you due? I am sitting at the dealership waiting for my car sooooo I will obsess with you! I have always said I will be one of those women that get NO symptoms when I'm pregnant cause I swore I was pregnant every month with the symptoms. Lol it's hard not to get excited. The body is tricky...and annoying.
Miskas, have you done any testing? Hoping AF stayed away during your trip but most importantly hoping it stayed away for a BFP!

JCM, my period is due May 17th. I just really hate this wait!! It's torture!

Ugh I feel like that's an eternity!!! Except that's only 5 days and this Saturday will be here before you know it! : ) did I trick you into thinking it's sooner yet? Haha when are you planning on holding off testing til?

Well, I tested today and go a BFN! I won't test again til Monday because I'll be out of town! I was hoping a BFP before the weekend!

Ladies my temperature went up this morning. I took it like three or four times to check it to make sure it was correct! haha! Makes me a bit exciiiited! :) EEEEK! Am I are aren't I?! hehe

Ladders, did you get that positive opk yet? How have you been doing?!

Owl, how are the opk's coming along? Any darker lines yet?!

JCM, you might have said already but when are you going to the doctor's again to get everything started?

Miskas! COME BACK FROM VACATION ALREADY! I'm doing to know if the witch arrived!! :)

Woooooohoooo! That's exciting!! Won't be long now! Try to hold off any testing til you're due! (If you're one that gets sad or mad of course) I'm trying to view your chart...you don't usually have a rise like this right?
I started my birth control last night. I guess it's easier to manipulate my cycle that way and I go in the 27th for a scan to make sure no more cysts! Then I get to start clomid (yikes) I really hope it only takes one month. I've seen scary mean women on that drug! Lol my poor DH!

Oh man lsd, your chart is exciting! I hate that you're not testing until Monday!

Nope, the OPKs are super faint at the moment but I'm only CD11 today so still early. My chart's such a mess I'm kind of glad that nothing's happening quite yet! Cat is officially being evicted from the bedroom. DH is such a softie he hates to do it but I'm fed up with the cat screwing up my sleep and therefore temp. And we're BDing every other day until O, whenever that happens! (Please be soon, please, please [-o< )

I turned 30 yesterday and after a few freakouts I feel okay about it. It's super weird to see or say that number though!

Happy Birthday, Owl! I turned 30 last month and it is weird to say it but I quite like it now! Funny you evicted the cat because we did too. At least her litter box. It was always in our bathroom. Now that I'm trying to train my dogs better (ages 1&2) we thought it would be a good time to keep the litter away from a pregnant me...my friend sees a lot of babies come in to her hospital with issues from cat litter fumes. So we moved the box to the bathroom in the office. Lol she is furious at me for it. The dogs spent their first night in the crate. They only cried on and off for the first hour. I cried too! Lol I am used to them sleeping with me but if I want them to have better pot tying outside habits, the crate it is! The dog trainer seems to think they should be almost fully tainted in a week. We will see! I have been monitoring their potty breaks and no accidents so far! One has learned to sit and stay and the other is having a tough time learning. : ) we did however run into a snake by the patio furniture this afternoon and I peed a little bit when that happened. In fact my heart is still racing. Thank god they haven't mastered "no bark" because I was barefoot and probably would have stepped on it if it weren't for them. A lot of excitement over here today! Keeps my mind off of obsessing over ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->