30 yo and TTC #1

Fx owl, I'll be checking your chart to see what it says! Good luck getting the bd in

I got crosshairs!!!! Real ones this time I think!! Well, sort of. FF thinks I O'd the same day as my positive OPK. I disagree since that was in the late afternoon and I had all kinds of crazy symptoms Friday morning. But close enough!

You guys think this is real, right? That would be a huge coincidence to have an LH surge and not ovulate but have some randomly higher temps? After 5 months I'm kind of afraid to get my hopes up too much. Like if I get too excited it's going to go away. I did buy some FRER's yesterday though. Just in case. Mostly because we have a wedding to go to 2 weeks from yesterday and I want to know if I can drink.

Anyhow, hope everyone's been having a great weekend :)

Looks good owl, and boy did you get some good bd in! I'm both impressed and exhausted looking at your chart he he

Thank you ladies! Starting to feel a bit more confident today and mostly thrilled to not have to take OPKs for a bit.

How is everyone else doing? Any updates? Anyone else in the 2ww with me?

Looks good owl, and boy did you get some good bd in! I'm both impressed and exhausted looking at your chart he he

:blush: Haha, yeah... After 5 months of not Oing I was determined to not let this chance pass us by! DH decided I'd lost my mind but that it was easier to just go along with it than try to reason with me.

Awesome news owl!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! My trip was good. Now I need a vacation from my vacation...I have another ultra sound this Friday to check on my cysts. Hopefully they are below 9! I think they will be since they were 28 and last week measured at 13. If they are smaller again I think I get to have a period and start my meds this next week! Longest wait ever but progress is good!
My best friend since the 2nd grade found out she is pregnant this last weekend! So excited for her but she wasn't trying and just stopped her birth control a month ago! Lucky girl! While I wish it was me, I'm glad we get to have our first babies together! Well, hopefully if it happens for me in the next 9 months. Lol

Hahaha! I'm going to have to learn to read charts one of these days!

How are things going for you, Ladders? Still good? You've been on my mind a lot.

Owl, I hope all the activity pays off! And JCM, good luck with the cysts. Sounds like you're on the right track.

I'm headed towards O, so DH is at bat tonight and every other night til I ovulate. I keep forgetting to take OPKs, after my month off :p I've resorted to leaving one on the edge of the sink waiting for me and hoping nobody other than DH and me unexpectedly uses our bathroom :dohh:

My brother's wife invited us to join them on a cruise in February, and of course we can't commit if we don't know if I'll be pregnant (most lines don't let you cruise past 24 weeks). I put off answering on the basis of having just spent a lot of money on vacation, after a little mental hemming and hawing about whether to just tell SIL that we're TTC. Got home, mentioned it to DH. He works with SIL and they're also friendly, and apparently he told her ages ago, so I could have just come out with it. I swear we need an "in the know" list...

Awesome news owl!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! My trip was good. Now I need a vacation from my vacation...I have another ultra sound this Friday to check on my cysts. Hopefully they are below 9! I think they will be since they were 28 and last week measured at 13. If they are smaller again I think I get to have a period and start my meds this next week! Longest wait ever but progress is good!
My best friend since the 2nd grade found out she is pregnant this last weekend! So excited for her but she wasn't trying and just stopped her birth control a month ago! Lucky girl! While I wish it was me, I'm glad we get to have our first babies together! Well, hopefully if it happens for me in the next 9 months. Lol

Welcome back! Crossing my fingers for you about the cysts. I so want for you to get to move forward!

Congrats to your BF. Can I hate her just the tiniest bit? :D Kidding! My best friend (also since 2nd grade!) got a BFP her first month too, though she hadn't been on the pill. Going to go see her and the baby next week on our way to a wedding. Can't believe he's already 6 months! I wanted to have our firsts a little closer together but fingers crossed I have a surprise BFP to tell her when we get there. I hope it works out the way you want! I'm sure it will.

Hahaha! I'm going to have to learn to read charts one of these days!

How are things going for you, Ladders? Still good? You've been on my mind a lot.

Owl, I hope all the activity pays off! And JCM, good luck with the cysts. Sounds like you're on the right track.

I'm headed towards O, so DH is at bat tonight and every other night til I ovulate. I keep forgetting to take OPKs, after my month off :p I've resorted to leaving one on the edge of the sink waiting for me and hoping nobody other than DH and me unexpectedly uses our bathroom :dohh:

My brother's wife invited us to join them on a cruise in February, and of course we can't commit if we don't know if I'll be pregnant (most lines don't let you cruise past 24 weeks). I put off answering on the basis of having just spent a lot of money on vacation, after a little mental hemming and hawing about whether to just tell SIL that we're TTC. Got home, mentioned it to DH. He works with SIL and they're also friendly, and apparently he told her ages ago, so I could have just come out with it. I swear we need an "in the know" list...

You should definitely learn! The stalking potentials are endless. I admit, I love it, lol.

That's too funny about your SIL. I have a similar problem except that DH has told absolutely no one so it's just me trying to remember who knows what version. There's the friend who knows all, the friend who knows I'm tracking but not trying, and the friend who knows I'm trying but not tracking. Sometimes I have to stop and think for a minute!

Hey Ladies.

I thought I would stop by and catch up on all that is going on. It sounds like there is some good stuff going on and some nice vacations!

Ladders: congrats! I wish you all the best and hopefully this one sticks!

A little update on myself: Life has just been really crazy and the hormones have been absolutely awful! I have gotten to the point where I will be going back on my anxiety/depression medication as I just can't take it anymore. Luckily, DH and my psychiatrist and OB have all been really supportive. Had our anatomy scan, we have a baby girl! Went for a fetal echocardiogram but they couldn't see everything because she was moving a lot and not in a good position so I go back on Thursday for a follow up and growth scan. That pretty much summarizes where I am at right now.

I hope everyone had a good Monday!

OWL! YYYAAAAYYYY! :) 'Bout freakin time! :) You did get a lot of BD in! :) Good luck to you! :)

I believe I'm in the tww. Depending oh when I ovulated I guess. We didn't actually get a lot of BD because we've been so tired from working and going to water parks and such, lol. But we managed to do it a few times. We'll see. I believe I am going to keep up with not taking my temps and peeing to see if I am ovulating. We're just going to continue trying to BD every other day until CD25. I've really enjoyed not keeping up with it. It's a bit more relaxing and less stressful.

JCM, good luck on the cysts! :)

Mgreen, so good to hear from you! Congrats on the girl!

MrsK, have fun getting in some BD before the big O! :)

Ladders, how are you going?!

Jcm good luck for Friday we are all keeping fingers crossed for you and keep us informed.

Mrsk and isd thanks for your thoughts, iv been okay, massively sore Boobs and Hpts now as dark as the control line and having a little bit of nausea morning and night but not sure if that's because house stuff causing stress but I'm happy with any symptoms because it makes me hope things are sticking. Getting a bit worried about the weekend as I was 6 weeks and 2 days when I first started bleeding and that's on Saturday which happens to be my birthday, just want to get past that mark and get to seven weeks safely. I know that it doesn't necessarily mean anything but I feel like it's a point I have to get past before I can start getting excited.

Has anyone heard from dos? Hope she's doing okay

Curious your chart looks great I can't stop checking it he he

Hey Ladies.

I thought I would stop by and catch up on all that is going on. It sounds like there is some good stuff going on and some nice vacations!

A little update on myself: Life has just been really crazy and the hormones have been absolutely awful! I have gotten to the point where I will be going back on my anxiety/depression medication as I just can't take it anymore. Luckily, DH and my psychiatrist and OB have all been really supportive. Had our anatomy scan, we have a baby girl! Went for a fetal echocardiogram but they couldn't see everything because she was moving a lot and not in a good position so I go back on Thursday for a follow up and growth scan. That pretty much summarizes where I am at right now.

Awww, another girl! Congrats MGreen. I hope you're still liking your new job. Sorry to hear things have been rough but it sounds like you're doing what you need to do to be healthy for you and your daughter. A good mom already :) Keep us posted.

OWL! YYYAAAAYYYY! :) 'Bout freakin time! :) You did get a lot of BD in! :) Good luck to you! :)

I believe I'm in the tww. Depending oh when I ovulated I guess. We didn't actually get a lot of BD because we've been so tired from working and going to water parks and such, lol. But we managed to do it a few times. We'll see. I believe I am going to keep up with not taking my temps and peeing to see if I am ovulating. We're just going to continue trying to BD every other day until CD25. I've really enjoyed not keeping up with it. It's a bit more relaxing and less stressful.

No kidding, about time! Yeaaah, hopefully all our hard work pays off :haha: Here's to hoping you're in the TWW with me!

Mrsk and isd thanks for your thoughts, iv been okay, massively sore Boobs and Hpts now as dark as the control line and having a little bit of nausea morning and night but not sure if that's because house stuff causing stress but I'm happy with any symptoms because it makes me hope things are sticking. Getting a bit worried about the weekend as I was 6 weeks and 2 days when I first started bleeding and that's on Saturday which happens to be my birthday, just want to get past that mark and get to seven weeks safely. I know that it doesn't necessarily mean anything but I feel like it's a point I have to get past before I can start getting excited.

Has anyone heard from dos? Hope she's doing okay

Curious your chart looks great I can't stop checking it he he

Haha, you and me both! I'm not entirely sure how accurate the numbers are since we've been running the AC occasionally and I've been temping at random times (lucky me apparently gets insomnia as a luteal phase symptom) but it does look pretty doesn't it :D If you ignore the first 30 days or so of course!

So glad to hear your tests are nice and dark. I'll be thinking of you this weekend! I can only imagine it's a little scary. I feel you on the house stress. I thought we were in the clear and now having appraisal issues.

Hey Ladies.

Awww, another girl! Congrats MGreen. I hope you're still liking your new job. Sorry to hear things have been rough but it sounds like you're doing what you need to do to be healthy for you and your daughter. A good mom already :) Keep us posted.

The job is still going well. A bit crazy this week, we got slammed with lots of new patients and just hard to keep up. Going to try to go to bed somewhat early tonight. Rx got called in tonight, I will have to go and pick it up tomorrow. I have spent this evening just cuddling with the dog- nice and relaxing.:thumbup:

My appt got moved to Thursday! A whole day sooner! Yay! I honestly think these cysts might be bursting or something. I'm having pains like O cramps. Fingers crossed that it's them leaving the building. Lol
Ladders, happy birthday week! I'm actually happy to hear about your symptoms. I feel like it puts MY mind at ease for a sticky bean!
Mgreen, glad you and your hubby made a good decision together. Hope you start feeling back to normal really soon! I love cuddling with my puppies on the couch. So peaceful...even when they are jumping on my boobs and stomach.
Lsd, you sound really relaxed this cycle! I bet it's a nice change. It was hard for me to stop monitoring myself but once I did, I was like wait...what day am I?
Owl, your charts looks so good! I really hope this is your month! So exciting!
MrsK good luck on lots of BD this week! Get lots of those swimmers waiting! Lol

I heard from Dos a bit ago...she is looking into having hubby see someone to help his count I think. I'm hoping it's an easy fix like ours was. Maybe she's taking an internet break but I'm sure she will be back!
Oh, RforReal, if all goes well with my cysts, I may be in the 2ww while you are doing your RE appt! That's soooo soon! And I'm so excited!

Ladders, everything sounds very promising! Glad you're getting nice dark lines. This chart might ease your mind a bit as your pregnancy progresses: https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=02&d=28&y=14

I think I may O earlier this month. I've already got EWCM and a little spotting this evening, and my OPK was getting darker. Maybe the B50 is doing its job.

MrsK! I found you :D Fingers crossed for a timely ovulation!

This thread has obviously been going strong for awhile, but I wanted to pop my head in and say hi to MrsK - I'm 31yo, so I don't know if I can post :p But we are trying for our first, this is my fifth cycle, testing on Sunday!

My appt got moved to Thursday! A whole day sooner! Yay! I honestly think these cysts might be bursting or something. I'm having pains like O cramps. Fingers crossed that it's them leaving the building. Lol
Ladders, happy birthday week! I'm actually happy to hear about your symptoms. I feel like it puts MY mind at ease for a sticky bean!

I heard from Dos a bit ago...she is looking into having hubby see someone to help his count I think. I'm hoping it's an easy fix like ours was. Maybe she's taking an internet break but I'm sure she will be back!
Oh, RforReal, if all goes well with my cysts, I may be in the 2ww while you are doing your RE appt! That's soooo soon! And I'm so excited!

Yay JCM! I hope the pain is nothing serious. I've heard that cysts bursting are super, super painful so I would assume that O-like cramps probably wouldn't be anything bad. Keep us posted.

Thanks for the Dos update. She's been on my mind too. If you hear from her again let her know we're all rooting for her.

I think I may O earlier this month. I've already got EWCM and a little spotting this evening, and my OPK was getting darker. Maybe the B50 is doing its job.

That's awesome news. You know what to do ;)

This thread has obviously been going strong for awhile, but I wanted to pop my head in and say hi to MrsK - I'm 31yo, so I don't know if I can post :p But we are trying for our first, this is my fifth cycle, testing on Sunday!

Hey, I recognize you :D Welcome! Please join us. You're so supportive on the TWW thread, I think you'll fit in perfectly here. Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

Oh, also was going to add: I finally this morning got a temp after some good sleep, with the AC running. Still high. Then I fell back asleep for an hour and tested again and it was the exact same number. That makes me feel better about my other TWW temps being reliable. I'm relieved. I really think I O'd but I'm still a tiny bit nervous after the last few months.

Yay JCM! I hope the pain is nothing serious. I've heard that cysts bursting are super, super painful so I would assume that O-like cramps probably wouldn't be anything bad. Keep us posted.

I ended up in the emergency room with suspected appendicitis and was doubling over in pain when I had my ovarian cysts burst a few years ago. I had a laparoscopy to clear up the blood and debris and was fine within a few days. But yes, it was very painful and easily differentiated from ovulation or period cramps! They almost felt like contractions in the sense that the pain would peak in intensity and then fade for a few minutes, then peak again. If you are worried, do talk to someone though, anything that's enough of a red flag to make you worried seems out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the welcome, curiousowl! Still cramping today. I swear I spend most of the TWW cramping, but I think it's only because I'm hyper-vigilant and paying attention to every. Single. Niggle! Otherwise I might not notice, the cramps are quite dull/light.

Oh yikes! The pain went away after some Advil and a heating pad. Thank goodness! I'm hoping I'm all clear for my iui start!

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->