30 yo and TTC #1

Sorry owl! But glad to see you ovulated! Hoping this is the start of resetting your cycles!

JCM thanks! I can't wait to hear positive news from you too! Exciting!

MrsK too funny! I felt like mine were more veiny than normal this month too but AF came early for me. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!

Welcome wantbump!

Thanks ladies!

MrsK I just laughed out loud reading your post that was so funny! But I hear veiny boobs are always a good sign.

Curiousowl sorry AF came. I've been on this for so long but its never easy when I see AF!

You know, dreaming, this might make some sense. Yes, I've heard severe stress can delay O but I've also heard (and personally experienced) about it cutting a cycle short because your body gives up on O. The one time it happened to me was a really bad point in my life years ago. At the time I was having fairly regular 30 day cycles. I had my normal AF and then she showed up almost exactly 2 weeks later. I don't know for sure since I wasn't charting or anything but I really suspect that I never O'd. My cycles afterwards were normal again. So I guess I'd say call it AF and start charting for this new cycle. It could make sense too that the symptoms are off and the flow is weird since it's not a normal cycle.

Owl, I guess you were right. I kept holding out hope because my temp wasn't dropping and although my flow picked up, it never got heavy, but temp dropped yesterday and really dropped today. For some reason every once and a while I don't get the drop till the end of AF cycle. Anyway, I POAS just to be sure and it was a BFN. DH reassured me that it was still super early since his surgery and the doctor said to give it a few months before worrying, but its hard not to wonder and get a little ahead of yourself when your body throws weird symptoms at you. I guess in a way it worked out getting AF early. especially since I O late in my cycle. It's like hitting the reset button, now I don't have to wait as long to try again.

Well, at least you have a solid answer and can move forward. It's a new cycle, anything can happen :) Your DH is right. Good luck this month! If you have a FF chart feel free to share it if you want, some of us like to chart stalk.

I'm sorry af came for you owl but I really think this is the start of regular o'ing so I'll be stalking your chart

MrsK, sore boobs was my only 'different' symptom this cycle!

When did they start getting sore, Melly?

They're still sore today. Not super sore, just a little sore. My lower back is a bit sore, too. It's really hard not to take this seriously...

MrsK, that sounds exciting. Fingers crossed for you.

How are you ladders?! Everything still going well?

Well, at least you have a solid answer and can move forward. It's a new cycle, anything can happen :) Your DH is right. Good luck this month! If you have a FF chart feel free to share it if you want, some of us like to chart stalk.

I have FF chart on my phone but I don't know how to share it. I use the free version can you still share with that or does it have to be the full version?

Well, it looks like my period is on its way. Good bit of spotting today!

Sorry to hear that isd that's rubbish, stupid af.

Owl I'm doing okay but tiredness and nausea kicked in since Sunday and man it hits you like a train! in a way it's quite comforting as I'm hoping it means my hormones are strong and this one is sticking. Got past the mark I got to last time so it's nice to be past that although I know it doesn't guarantee anything it makes me feel a bit better

hi its nice to meet you.. i am a newbie also 30 dh is 33 and i recently found out that i have pcos.. i do have af every month and ovulate most months but dh and i have been ttc#1 for 6 years with 1 known pg that ended in mc..

i was put on clomid 100mg which i am starting tonight.. kmfx for a bfp..

good luck to u..

Owl, at least you know you O'ed thats positive!!!

Mrs K sounds promising!

Lsd Bummer... :(

Welcome new ladies!!

Not much new here.. however DH dropped on me the other day with "can you buy me some bananas and pomegranate juice.. i read online it helps boost sperm count".. My jaw about hit the ground...

That's wonderful, Ladders! I'm sure the nausea is a good sign, unpleasant as it must be.

I asked DH if he thought my boobs were veinier, and he said he didn't know, maybe. Which is about how I feel. There's one big vein that I know is always there that looked a little more prominent tonight. They're still sore, as is my lower back on and off, and now I have that weird not quite cramping heaviness that I get right before AF. It's never shown up a week early, so I'm crossing my fingers that it's a good sign, and not just loads of progesterone messing with me. I'll test in a few days.

Y'all, all I want to do today is cry, cry, cry. I have been so upset and emotional for the past few weeks. It's first full day of the first day of my period. My best friend had her baby yesterday (which I'm so happy for her, but I also want that to be me!). It's been six months since my miscarriage. All I seem to be doing is asking myself what is wrong with me?! Why can't my body make a baby yet?!

To be honest it was a bit of a chore just to BD these past six months. I had to BEG and BEG. You'd think that once the woman said let's have babies and the husband is on board he'd be all over her. NOPE. I also found out why two weekends ago. He cheated on me two years ago. He's been afraid every since that I would leave him. Divorce him and take our children. We've had lots of discussions since then and everything is fine. We're not getting a divorce. I still trust him and I am happy with him. Since he's told me we've been in such a great place. I can tell he's happier now. I can see now that he has been beating himself up about it and how so much more supportive he was and has been.

So, this month, we'd thought we'd take a break and get back to sex being about us and going "back to basics" really. I was secretly hoping that being more relaxed about it and going through these things would give us that baby!

I know it is first day of my period, so hormones are probably going crazy which is why I am so sad today and can't seem to think positively about this at all.

Thanks for letting me vent! I just needed to let it out.

Dreaming, yup you can share the free version. But you might need to access it on your computer to get the link. But you just use the same log-in as for the app.

Glad to hear you're not feeling well ladders :D

Hey there Miskas! Isn't it the best when the men get involved? :)

Welcome, island.

lsd, so sorry to hear about AF. And wow. That must have been pretty intense to hear. So glad you shared and to hear that you guys are in a better place. Honesty is so important. I hope things continue to just get better and better. You deserve that. And I know you'll get your baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->