30 yo and TTC #1

Welcome to more newbies!!!
Oh lsd you are having a rough couple of weeks for sure! So sorry everything's a mess! I know how you feel about the bd chore thing though. Plus being so emotional. Some days I wonder if my husband will just run away. I'm glad he was honest with you. It seems you guys have a positive attitude about it all. Good for you. He truly sounds like your best friend.
My best friend ended up having a miscarriage so that was tough. She said I don't know how you do this every month, such a roller coaster of emotions. I said let it out honey! She is doing better. Just emotionally drained.
Owl, I for one am super mad at your flow!!! But I agree with everyone. You ovulated and this is a step in the right direction! I love looking at your chart from last cycle. So beautiful! Lol
Miskas, I loved your story. It feels good when your partner obsesses a little with you. It makes me not feel so crazy!
Mrs.K now I can obsess over you! Lol I hope you keep getting symptoms! Maybe some morning sickness or metal taste in your mouth? Lol it sounds awful to wish these things on you!
Hey Ladders! Glad to hear you're feeling bad! : ) but hope you get more comfortable and adjusted soon!
I miss you, Dos!

As for me...just waiting to stop taking birth control. 3 more pills! I'm actually excited to report to you all next Wednesday after I start clomid on Tuesday. I just hope I don't produce too many eggs and they have to cancel my iui...hoping for a normal amount that doesn't lead to octomom scariness! Yikes!

Sadly, nothing really firm yet, JCM. Just high progesterone stuff, which could be significant or could just be my body being a jerk. I have at least a couple days before I'd likely feel anything HCG related, I think. So weird, hoping I'll start throwing up...

lsd, I totally know what you are saying about men. My DH wanted to start trying before our wedding last summer but I told him I didn't want to be pregnant until after the wedding(little did I know how hard it would be). Anyway, since he was the one pushing me for an early start I know he is ready and 100% on board. We'll BD throughout the month to make sure it doesn't become a chore, but when I need us to BD like bunnies during my O window he doesn't seem interested. I try to explain to him that we only have this brief window but it doesn't seem to get through to him since he makes comments other times of the month like "I think this one was it." when I know, nope its not possible right now. Sometimes I think it would be easier to make a baby if we could just take the men out of the equation. LOL

omg dreamingmom that is the best thing to say yet! If I could take the men out of equation I probably would've had two babies by now, at least! I have been pushing pushing psuhing my hubby for 3 years and now after I turned 30 he is finally ready! I even had a lap done for endo 1.5 years back and my doc told me to aggressively try back then but no, he wasn't ready. Now that he is ready he's being very sweet but let's see how long that lasts

MrsK - I know what you mean, I almost threw up twice on the way to work around 8DPO and I was like "Yuck. Yay?! Yuck!"

Um. Okay. I am having the craziest shit here, you guys.

So, as you can see on my chart my temp went back up after that dip on Monday, back to my post-O temps (and actually today's might have been even higher except I had to temp 2.5 hours early to catch an early flight- the number on my chart is not adjusted.) I had true light bleeding on Monday, enough to need a small tampon, that tapered off to spotting Monday night. Tuesday morning I spotted, then the rest of the day nothing. This morning (Wednesday) I took a FRER, expecting to see nothing, just because things had been so weird. Well, it was positive. A very faint positive but no mistaking it. How that is even possible after light bleeding I don't understand. But I've had some light spotting (more tinged-CM than anything else) all day today. So chemical pregnancy, maybe? I'm praying this baby sticks around but I don't think it's looking that good with all this blood. And my test was so faint I think for 12dpo. Though maybe at 2 days post-implantation that's to be expected? I don't know. I've been freaking out all day, excited, but afraid to even think about it too much in case. I'm honestly shaking as I type this. I'm going to test again with FMU tomorrow to see if it's any darker and other than that I know it's just a waiting and seeing game. Think good thoughts for me? I'm pretty freaked out.

I hope this is it for you! Tons of women get some bleeding in the first month and it's not a bad sign. They say it's usually only a bad sign if there's bad cramping too. Keep us updated!

The temperature dropped sharply while I was out, and omg, my poor nipples. They haven't been particularly sensitive otherwise, but this cold is the worst.

Thanks MrsK. I've had some cramping but they were only bad on Monday. They've mostly been dull or pulling-feeling since then.

Um. Okay. I am having the craziest shit here, you guys.

So, as you can see on my chart my temp went back up after that dip on Monday, back to my post-O temps (and actually today's might have been even higher except I had to temp 2.5 hours early to catch an early flight- the number on my chart is not adjusted.) I had true light bleeding on Monday, enough to need a small tampon, that tapered off to spotting Monday night. Tuesday morning I spotted, then the rest of the day nothing. This morning (Wednesday) I took a FRER, expecting to see nothing, just because things had been so weird. Well, it was positive. A very faint positive but no mistaking it. How that is even possible after light bleeding I don't understand. But I've had some light spotting (more tinged-CM than anything else) all day today. So chemical pregnancy, maybe? I'm praying this baby sticks around but I don't think it's looking that good with all this blood. And my test was so faint I think for 12dpo. Though maybe at 2 days post-implantation that's to be expected? I don't know. I've been freaking out all day, excited, but afraid to even think about it too much in case. I'm honestly shaking as I type this. I'm going to test again with FMU tomorrow to see if it's any darker and other than that I know it's just a waiting and seeing game. Think good thoughts for me? I'm pretty freaked out.

My cousin had a totally normal period, got a BFP and when she went for her ultrasound she was a month ahead of where she thought! So it is not impossible! Hope this is it for you!

Owl I had light brown spotting for the four days I should have had af and I was convinced it was the start of af but now thinking either breakthrough bleeding or implantation. My hpt on the day af was due was super super faint too. Keep us informed that's so exciting!

Isd so sorry to hear your having a rough time, wish there was something we could say to make you feel better. Sending big hugs

Lsd so sorry you are having such a rough time. Sometimes you just need to have a down day and cry, you've been through a lot and it's so normal to feel sad or overwhelmed. This process is so much more frustrating than I ever imagined. But that's why we are here, to support each other. Thinking of you. :hugs:

OWL!!! Yes! I feel like how you explained it makes sense. 12dpo/implantation! I can't wait for you to test in the morning!

Good luck ladies.

Isd, I'm sorry you are having a sad, as my office neighbor says. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Owl, fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Thank you guys so much. I can't tell you how much the support means to me. ladders, I really appreciate hearing that your test was faint too.

The spotting has stopped, knock on wood, and my temp was still up but the test this morning wasn't any darker. I know HCG takes 48 hours to double but I'm still really, really worried. We'll see tomorrow morning. If it's the same again I'll call my doctor, try to get in first thing Monday.

My cousin had a totally normal period, got a BFP and when she went for her ultrasound she was a month ahead of where she thought! So it is not impossible! Hope this is it for you!

Yep, same thing happened to my friend back in Australia, she ended up being a month ahead of where she thought she was - she even mentioned that her 'period' was lighter than normal. It's definitely not unheard of for people to keep getting regular 'periods' throughout their pregnancies! Helps explain some of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" people. :lol:

So, FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->