30 yo and TTC #1

Oh sweetie, how crushing. :( I understand your husband's point of view but dude, not right now. Big, squishy internet hugs. I wish there was something else I could do. :( :hugs:

Really really sorry owl, my dh was exactly the same after my mc, after he got over the initial upset he said he felt better than before as now he knows it's possible. Took a long time for me to feel a bit the same but they are right. I'm thinking about you.

No! Owl, I'm so sorry. I hope you're doing something relaxing today. Your husband sounds awesome. Big hugs!

Sorry Owl, keep thinking positive thoughts nature has let you know it is possible but it just hasn't found the perfect baby for you yet.

Congrats Mrs.K, I hope things continue to fall into place for you.

Owl, so sorry Hun!

Mrs. K congrats..

I will try to post a pic of my new puppy. She is a 2 week old Siberian husky, same as my boy.

Ooh, I bet she's adorable! How old is she? Our dog is 1/4 husky, but you wouldn't know it to look at her. She acts like it sometimes, though.

Owl, how are you holding up?

Thank you guys so much for all the support. I'm doing a little better. I was super sad Sunday and Monday and then angry yesterday but I'm starting to be able to see the positives of the situation. It still sucks that I had to wait 5 months to finally O, only to conceive and immediately lose it and it hurts to know that I was pregnant and that now I'm not. But I know I can get pregnant. That is huge to me. It will happen again (DH is convinced this cycle, I'm way more cautious) and hopefully that will be my sticky ball of cells. The bleeding is way lighter this morning, which seems crazy that it could be so short, but I've read some things about women actually having a lighter period after a cp. And I did spot for 6 days prior to true bleeding. I've also heard that for some women bleeding stops and starts so just waiting for now.

Hoping I don't have to wait til CD34 to O this cycle. We'll see. I'm going to try to temp but with going to Australia I don't know. I am taking my OPKs with me though and last cycle I was able to see them start to get darker in the mornings (when I tested close to O) so I should be able to test in the mornings and then not have to worry about it the rest the day when we're out exploring. And I won't have morning sickness on this trip and I'll be able to go scuba diving. Of course I'd rather be pregnant but since I'm not, positives.

Anyhow, hope everyone is having a good week. Hope you're feeling well MrsK and Melly! Miskas, she is soooo freaking cute. Do you have a name?

Owl, I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I'm so sorry you're going through this, but you're right, it is a great sign that you can get pregnant. I hear women are extra fertile after a loss, too.

I took my other FRER this morning and it got a lot darker, so I'm feeling more confident. Just told a couple of my best friends and they're super excited. It'll be good to have someone to talk to in real life.

Miskas she is SO adorable!

Owl, I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Good luck to you. And have fun in Australia.

Yay for the darker FRER, MrsK!!!

curiousowl, big hugs. :hugs: I hope this is your cycle straight away.

Wow, I sure have missed a lot!

Owl, I am so sorry for your loss! But you are right, at least you know you can ovulate and get pregnant! Hopefully this is your month and you get that sticky baby!

MrsK! Congrats! :) Very excited for you!

Well, bleeding is done and we're trying again. I can't get back the pregnancy I lost but I can do everything possible to try to make this month a BFP. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :) Anyone with updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->