30 yo and TTC #1

Ugh.. What a way to start the weekend... AF is here with a vengeance, I feel like I might bleed to death! And tomorrow we get to go throw bales, and help hay....

We went to see the puppy today, we decided to name her Eclipse.

Boo, sorry about the heavy AF Miskas. But at least your cycle was much shorter this time around, right? And the crosshairs look good to me. I love that name. Adorable.

Second cycle after DH surgery and now MY body seems confused. First cycle post surgery AF shows up two weeks early, 2nd cycle day 20 and still no O. Up till this point I was extremely regular O between day 14-18. BD almost every other day since day 9 and I'm starting to think it was all for nothing.
First cycle AF was super light, considering taking another Test again to make sure AF was not implantation bleeding but temps are not high and I don't want to see another BFN.
Feeling Frustrated!!

Sorry to hear that dreaming. Have you considered adding OPKs? But I completely understand the BD frustration!

2 slightly amusing stories for everyone's Monday morning. We're currently prepping and packing for our Australia trip and of course (as always) I'm overwhelmed. Yesterday I threw my hands up and told DH, mostly jokingly, that it was too much and I was going to stay home. He said, "that's fine but me and my sperm are going to Australia so..." I immediately started packing again. Also, DH has this thing where he's harassed me for years, again mostly jokingly, about um... joining the mile high club. So he started in about it since the flight to Australia is 25 hours. I told him if there was any indication I was Oing right around then I would consider it. And I meant it! :blush:

Haha! Now that would be a great conception story to embarrass your teenager with!

Owl you are awesome and I'd do the same thing! Had my scan today and I have 10 big follicles developed! Dr wants to have them all grow at the same time and be the same size so we have a better chance! So he's suppressing the super big ones and giving me two more injectables for the next couple of days. Then I got a giant bag of lipids (fat ew) through an IV and I get bloodwork and another ultra sound Thursday morning. If all looks the way he planned, insemination this Saturday! He says doing it this way is aggressive (50% twins 15% triplets) but we have the best chance...I'm rolling with it. Come on SATURDAY!!!

Woo hoo JCM! Grow follicles, grow! Crossing all my fingers and toes for you.

Awesome news Jcm keep us informed! Omg if you have triplets can you imagine lol!

Oh geez. Twins could be kind of fun. Triplets are terrifying! Can you imagine going from zero to three all in one go??

Sorry to hear that dreaming. Have you considered adding OPKs? But I completely understand the BD frustration!:

Owl, I use OPK's, this month I only had four under the sink so I figured I would use them up before buying new. I tested with OPK day 17-20 all negative best I could tell. I am use to using clear blue digital with a clear happy face to tell you when you are in your O window. This month I was using cheapy dollor store OPK's there was two lines on day 17 and 18 but they were very light and the box said that was a neg. I'm going to pick up more tomorrow of the digital variety to keep testing incase O is just late this cycle. Only a few more days until AF is due so I guess we will see then. Hopefully, a regular AF will reset my body back to normal.

I think I'm just so excited to have a good chance finally! I have been BDing every single day and will continue until Wednesday! Apparently DH has to be abstinent for 3 days for iui. I have a feeling I won't want to after the trigger shot anyway. It makes me so bloated and gross! Oh ladders my parents are staying with us during their move and if it was 3, I'd have my mom move right back in! By the way....BD with parents and brother in the house is so awkward!

MrsK, I have 4 stepchildren! Lol I will start a basketball team or family band...my husbands kids are older. 15,12,10 and almost 5. We have them 50% of the time. I'm so ready to take care of a kid that calls me mom instead of Jen!

Owl, I use OPK's, this month I only had four under the sink so I figured I would use them up before buying new. I tested with OPK day 17-20 all negative best I could tell. I am use to using clear blue digital with a clear happy face to tell you when you are in your O window. This month I was using cheapy dollor store OPK's there was two lines on day 17 and 18 but they were very light and the box said that was a neg. I'm going to pick up more tomorrow of the digital variety to keep testing incase O is just late this cycle. Only a few more days until AF is due so I guess we will see then. Hopefully, a regular AF will reset my body back to normal.

Hmmm. Yeah, those definitely sound negative. I would guess you haven't O'd yet. So I wouldn't be surprised if AF is a no show. Good luck! I guess all you can do is keep temping and taking OPKs. Hopefully you'll O or get AF soon.

I know JCM, since January DH and I have BD'd in basically every family member and friend's house and while all kinds of people have stayed with us! It never ceases to be awkward, lol.

Good luck jcm! I will keep my fingers and toes and everything in between crossed for you. Even my legs since I don't get to use the fun bits. Boo. Let us know how everything goes!

Sigh. Sitting on a plane that's already been delayed 2 hours, surrounded by moms with tiny babies. Today was supposed to be my first doctor's appointment.

Sigh. Sitting on a plane that's already been delayed 2 hours, surrounded by moms with tiny babies. Today was supposed to be my first doctor's appointment.

aww hugz owl.

hubby had his kidney stones removed yesterday, they left a catheterin, we go tomorrow to have it taken out. he doesnt trust me to take it out, even though the dr showed me how to do it... He has been pretty sore today, hopefully tomorrow is better.

Thinking good thoughts for your DH Miskas. Poor guy! Keep us posted.

The friends we're staying with overnight on our way to Australia just told us she's pregnant. Her due date is the day after mine would have been. I'm so happy for them but it sucks so bad. I would have loved to have had our babies at the same time. And now I'm afraid it's going to be hard every milestone she hits when I just wish I could be 100% happy for them. I need to get over this but I'm just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->