30 yo and TTC #1

I asked about night instead and they said no. Not fair. I guess I'll just wake up early, do the progesterone and sleep for another hour! I'm a morning sex person anyway! Lol

So glad to hear the IUI went well JCM! This has to be your month :) thinking good thoughts for you!

JCM, This all sounds so exciting for you! :) Good luck and hopefully you get some great news in a few weeks time!! :)

Owl, Are you still in Australia?! Tell everyone hi for me! haha What all have you done?! If you get a chance you should go over to Jamie Oliver's restaurant. I think it's called Jamie's Italian. :) That or Bill's for breakfast is soooo delicious (although it is rather quite pricey, my husband didn't mind spending the money since it was so good and he's a penny pincher!).

I am in the two week wait. My period is due next weekend/Monday. I've been trying to avoid getting on because I wanted to relax a bit more this time and be a bit stress free but I couldn't help but get on to see how everyone is doing! :)

Waiting for a blood test on the 23rd is killing me! I thought of testing out the trigger shot but then I forgot! I did it once and those two lines came up so quickly! First time I'd ever seen that. I started progesterone cream today and not so bad at all!

After AF coming 2 weeks early last cycle, no O this cycle. AF arrived 2 days late but is now here in full swing. I hope this means that everything will reset back on track this month. I need lots of baby prayers for next cycle, if my body readjusts this cycle will be perfect to get a BFP. I am a teacher so if I conceive in August it will bring me all the way or very close to the end of the school year. Also DH will be fully recovered from his previous surgery, with plenty of time for his slow swimmers to cycle out, leaving only the strong, fast ones. fingers crossed everything falls into place this cycle, its been a year, we fixed the issue with DH, Now I'm done waiting!

Any symptoms at all JCM?

Hi! Well, the last couple of days have been ok. Peeing extra. Since I've started progesterone, no symptoms for the first couple days but last night my boobs got big and painful. This morning they are normal again! Had some serious AF cramps last night but fell asleep. Got up a few times to pee. Slept til 9am! Now my cramps are back. Mostly in my back and my sides. Nothing really low in the stomach. My lower stomach just feels heavy. Like a stretched out bladder that has to pee. Lol but I go all the time! This progesterone definitely messed with my boobs. What a mean little trick! My lab test isn't til 7/23. So I really don't even know when I'm due so I'm a bit confused. I'm told this progesterone will actually keep AF from coming until I'm off of it. If my beta is negative on next Wednesday, I stop progesterone and get AF. It's weird though, I feel like she could come any minute. I get bloated, and then it goes away. Always changing. Kind of frustrating. Hubby thinks I'm pregnant. We have a good chance and I keep telling myself we have done everything we could this cycle so whatever happens is not in my control anymore. Think that relaxes me? Haha NOPE!
How's your wait? Staying distracted? You are due Monday I think right?

Oh dreamingmom, I know how that goes. I had two back to back 16 day cycles. I basically just stopped with my opk at that point. So annoying. Hopefully you're back on track!

Any symptoms at all JCM?

Hi! Well, the last couple of days have been ok. Peeing extra. Since I've started progesterone, no symptoms for the first couple days but last night my boobs got big and painful. This morning they are normal again! Had some serious AF cramps last night but fell asleep. Got up a few times to pee. Slept til 9am! Now my cramps are back. Mostly in my back and my sides. Nothing really low in the stomach. My lower stomach just feels heavy. Like a stretched out bladder that has to pee. Lol but I go all the time! This progesterone definitely messed with my boobs. What a mean little trick! My lab test isn't til 7/23. So I really don't even know when I'm due so I'm a bit confused. I'm told this progesterone will actually keep AF from coming until I'm off of it. If my beta is negative on next Wednesday, I stop progesterone and get AF. It's weird though, I feel like she could come any minute. I get bloated, and then it goes away. Always changing. Kind of frustrating. Hubby thinks I'm pregnant. We have a good chance and I keep telling myself we have done everything we could this cycle so whatever happens is not in my control anymore. Think that relaxes me? Haha NOPE!
How's your wait? Staying distracted? You are due Monday I think right?

My first symptoms were sore boobs and having to pee a lot, and I got cramps that felt just like AF right around AF time. I have my fingers crossed for you!

MrsK, today is technically cd24 when I usually get AF so I'm nervous! I've been on so many meds/injectables so I wasn't sure if my body would remember what to do! My iui was cd18 when I usually O around cd10. I'm all messed up! For a minute, I thought ok this is AFbut I have a super faint line on hpt (from my trigger I suppose) and I'm only 6dpiui today. If anything maybe it's implantation cramping? Do you remember what dpo you were with cramping like AF? If she shows, I'm drinking a bottle of wine and pizza all day!

It was after I tested positive. I tested positive at 10dpo on a Sunday, and I know for sure I had cramping on the following Thursday because I remember being uncomfortable at the bus stop going to tutoring. I think it was a couple days on either side of that Thursday. Right around when I was due for AF.

Dreaming, that sucks that it has happened like that. I hope this is the cycle that it gets right back into gear! :)

JCM, 23rd seems so far away, but I'm sure it'll be here before you know it! I'm crossing my fingers for you! My period is due anywhere between 30-34CD. So that is Thursday-Monday coming. I have promised that if I do not get my period I will wait to test on Monday (which will be the hubby's birthday!). So maybe we will get our BFP around the same time! Here's to a baby! :) :)

I do have one symptom, which is a metallic taste in my mouth. No other symptoms though. I have no idea how many DPO I am since I didn't temp this cycle or use an OPK. The metallic taste COULD BE because of the antibiotics (ciprofloxican) that I took for my ear infection. I finished those up on Saturday.

I'm trying to hold out til this weekend! I really hope we get to have our BFPs together!!! My cramps have eased up a bit. I keep thinking AF is here but nothing. My best friend had that metallic taste symptom! I hope it's a sign for you!

Also, hi owl! Hope you're having so much fun!

Hi guys! I feel like I've missed so much! I'm still in Australia for another 6 days. We went snorkelling/diving on the Great Barrier Reef (in a crazy reversal I was the only one who got to dive- they wouldn't let my husband because he's a type 1 diabetic, he was bummed but the snorkelling was just as great), went off roading, and went hiking in the rainforest. It's so so beautiful here. Today we're heading to Sydney. I still think the highlight for me was holding a koala and feeding kangaroos though!

Good luck JCM and lsd! I want this for you both so bad.

Sorry to hear about the anovulatory cycle dreaming. I know how utterly frustrating they are.

As for me, my OPK started to get a bit darker yesterday and was even darker today. Crossing my fingers this is it! I had a couple of random darker OPKs earlier this cycle (CD8 and 11) but I think that must have still been related to the miscarriage. I've been having fertile CM on and off for ages here so I've been dying waiting. But I think this must finally be it because my temps followed a similar pattern to last cycle where I had a big dip before they came back up a few days before O. I wasn't convinced that yesterday's OPK was actually darker so I went back and forth on whether we should BD but now I'm super glad we did :)

Hi guys! I feel like I've missed so much! I'm still in Australia for another 6 days. We went snorkelling/diving on the Great Barrier Reef (in a crazy reversal I was the only one who got to dive- they wouldn't let my husband because he's a type 1 diabetic, he was bummed but the snorkelling was just as great), went off roading, and went hiking in the rainforest. It's so so beautiful here. Today we're heading to Sydney. I still think the highlight for me was holding a koala and feeding kangaroos though!

I know it doesn't even come close to making up for not being pregnant, but I'm glad you got to do some awesome things that you wouldn't have been able to do pregnant. I went diving for the first time in Cozumel in December and it was amazing! I'm glad you're having fun, and I have my fingers crossed you'll bring back an extra little souvenir ;)

Extra little souvenir, isn't that cute. You could tell your child that they're part Australian! :)

Ya'll, I have been SO good this cycle by not freaking out over small things and obsessing over things, but now that this metallic taste is in my mouth I'm like googling and freaking out and wondering....this freakin wait! LOL. Less than a week to go...c'mon MONDAY! :)

Good luck isd. Hope this is it.

Owl, I hope your trip is amazing. It sounds like you are having a blast! And good luck. They say relaxing helps and this sounds like quite a relaxing trip. Good luck.

Good luck and baby dust to all of you I your two week wait. Owl I hope your having fun in Australia, they relaxing can help you conceive, so hopefully your giving yourself a chance to relax and enjoy.

Hey guys. Guess what. I JUST SAW TWO LINES!! :) Please pray or keep me in your thoughts that this one sticks!! PLEASE little bean STICK!!

Hey guys. Guess what. I JUST SAW TWO LINES!! :) Please pray or keep me in your thoughts that this one sticks!! PLEASE little bean STICK!!

OMG!!! Exciting! When would you be due? I hope you can squeak into our March thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->