30 yo and TTC #1

My 10 and 13 DPO FRERs are in this thread, for comparison, LSD. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I have no reason to believe things aren't right on track. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2194317-wondfo-frer-10dpo-positive.html

So I took this test this morning.... I hope it gets darker tomorrow!

When I posted on my other boards you can click on it to make it full screen. I don't know why it won't here!! But, it is super faint!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 30
Thanks y'all. This has made me feel much better. No more obsessing! :) I will test again on Sunday and then call it a day! :) Owl, that makes complete sense. I'll just have to stop thinking too much! :)

JCM, how are you doing?!

JCM, I was typing while you were posting! I can see the line! :) FX for you!!!!! :)

Owl, I'm excited for you too! You ovulated!! And a week earlier than last cycle! WAHOO!! I'm totally going to be stalking you now! :)

wow, all those lines look good to me:thumbup:

congrats!

am hoping all these BFPs are contagious...!!

I really hope this is real! I'm going to test again in the morning FMU. I'm hoping it will get darker. Even DH sees it!

Good luck JCM! Don't forget to post us the pics!! :) For us who are trying to obsess over others! :) :) :)

Ahh Jcm that's fantastic I see that line! my line was super super faint at 14dpo so that's a great line! And yours isd so try to resist testing again until Sunday (bet you can't lol)
Ahh so excited you both have bfps that's so exciting.
Jcm I bet your just over the moon with all the extra effort and stress that you guys have done!

Hi eline and jumpingo nice to see you here! Congrats on your wedding last month jump

Yay JCM! That's so exciting! I can see it without even enlarging the picture and I'm on an iPad.

Thanks lsd :) Yeah, it feels a little uncertain still since I never got a true positive OPK but it was dark, nearly positive, the morning I marked as positive and last cycle I barely caught it so I think my positive would have been overnight and then I O'd that evening. I hope? This morning FF actually gave me dotted crosshairs for the day before that (I adjusted the temp, it was really high) but I slept horribly that night with the open circle, only an hour here and there due to traveling. And now I have a mild cold (slight sore throat/runny nose) so I'm really hoping that's not the reason for the temp jump. Traveling has made such a mess! But my OPKs are back to super super faint now and the fertile CM is gone. Plus I'm having insomnia again, which was a TWW symptom for me last cycle. So fingers crossed? I'm going to keep doing OPKs for a few more days.

So I did a test this morning and I still get this stupid faint line but it's after the five minutes. Ugh. I'm making DH pee on one of these first responses today. Plus, I'm getting those little donuts from dunkin donuts.

Mmm, little donuts. How many DPO are you? There's a reason they say to leave the tests five minutes before you read them!

Haha MrsK, at first glance I thought you were asking how many donuts I got! It made me smile. Today I am 10dpo. We just went to the dollar store for some strip tests. My pee awaits us at home in a little cup. Lol lovely Saturday afternoon science experiment huh?

Ah, no wonder your tests are faint! Mine was faint at 10dpo, too. Totally negative at 8dpo. It'll darken :)

I didn't test till 14dpo and stupidly faint and took a while to come up so if your getting a line at 10dpo your doing great! and I live that your making dh poas!

Hahah, I think making your husband pee on a test is a good control experiment. :lol:

Actually, you should both pee on tests, and then put them in a bag and shake them up, so you don't know which is yours and which is your husbands, and THEN look for lines!

Ok, y'all. I need to stop obsessing. Really. Tell me what y'all think. I am going to attatch a photo of the test I took on Wednesday. Hubby doesn't want me to take a test again til Sunday to check if it is getting darker. I just want to make sure this baby sticks!

So, follow my logic here. If a sensitivity of a test is 25 mIU, does that mean that if you get a line, even faint one, that the HCG level is no lower than 25 mIU right. And if the line is darker that it's higher than 25 mIU? Would that be correct?! I mean at what mIU is the intensity of the control line?!

Congrats :flower::happydance::happydance:

He totally peed on a first response. No line for him so far. Lol but I'm gonna check it for evap lines all day because I'm crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->