30 yo and TTC #1

Hey! Yay!!! So great! Haha I thought we were waiting??? I'm so happy for you! You tested early too! You have a couple more days til AF right? What dpo are you? This is so exciting!

I will definitely be joining. I am going to give it a few weeks. I'm a bit nervous because of my miscarriage last time. However, I do have a good feeling about this one because the line is much darker today than it ever was when I had the miscarriage. I am going to wait two more days and if it gets even darker then I will be satisfied and happy! :)

Yea JCM, I can't wait. I'm horrible at it! :) I don't know how many DPO I am though because I didn't temp this cycle. By guesstimate I'm around 12dpo.

I will definitely be joining. I am going to give it a few weeks. I'm a bit nervous because of my miscarriage last time. However, I do have a good feeling about this one because the line is much darker today than it ever was when I had the miscarriage. I am going to wait two more days and if it gets even darker then I will be satisfied and happy! :)

Understandable! I'll save you a place ;) Glad your lines looked good.

Isd that's fantastic news I'm so so pleased for you! How did you tell dh?

Thanks Ladders! DH is actually out of town. So I just kind of blurted it out over the phone. We are both so horrible at surprises! LOL I had thought that since his birthday is coming up in a couple of days that I could get him a book that is titled Daddy and Me. But just can't hold it in that long. I mean as soon as I hung up with DH I was immediately on the phone with my mom and sister! We're all holding our breath til I test on Saturday. :)

Hi girls,

I hope I can join you? I'm currently 32 and TTC #1. I'm in my second cycle off the pill. I have PCOS and at the moment I'm doing my best to lose some weight and get my hormones in order.

YEAH ISD!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I will be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you. My little one is due the day after my birthday. That would be amusing if they both came on our birthdays. Keep us posted.

Thanks everyone! :) I am soooo super excited. Both my mom and sister think this one seems like a keeper. Not only are the lines darker but I'm feeling dizzy/light headed. Yesterday when I was eating my favorite pimento cheese sandwich, I couldn't eat through the whole thing without feeling sick. SO just feeling super great about this!

Eline, so wonderful to see new people! :) I too have PCOS and needed to loose some pounds and calm my hormones down! There is this great website that I have found really useful and helpful. I'll share the link at the bottom. In march I started taking Inositol and believe that has really helped me! I started ovulating earlier and really believe it balanced out my hormones! I think it helped me loose weight too. This website has all sorts of information about Inositol and also about possibly taking dairy out of your diet. It's interesting. Have a read! :)

This link is to the article on Inositol but do have a look at her other articles. You can just click on the home button and have a browse. Very cool stuff! :)

https://www.pcosdietsupport.com/supplements/inositol-and-pcos/

Ok, y'all. I need to stop obsessing. Really. Tell me what y'all think. I am going to attatch a photo of the test I took on Wednesday. Hubby doesn't want me to take a test again til Sunday to check if it is getting darker. I just want to make sure this baby sticks!

So, follow my logic here. If a sensitivity of a test is 25 mIU, does that mean that if you get a line, even faint one, that the HCG level is no lower than 25 mIU right. And if the line is darker that it's higher than 25 mIU? Would that be correct?! I mean at what mIU is the intensity of the control line?!

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi girls,

I hope I can join you? I'm currently 32 and TTC #1. I'm in my second cycle off the pill. I have PCOS and at the moment I'm doing my best to lose some weight and get my hormones in order.

Welcome Eline O:)

That's an awesome line lsd! I completely understand the worry. I know I will be so nervous next time around. That is a waaay darker line than I ever got last month so there's that :) I don't know that your reasoning is completely right, things like dye amounts, etc can affect the darkness of lines. They just aren't betas, you know? I think your DH has a great idea about waiting to test again. Just think that today you are pregnant and worry about tomorrow when it comes (so much easier said than done, I know, but if it helps any I have a great feeling about this for you too!)

Also, welcome Eline :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"