30 yo and TTC #1

So, I'm retesting tomorrow morning and I'm a bit excited and nervous!

We spent the day with friends and family for hubby's birthday so that kept me busy! Didn't have much time to think about anything baby!

Owl, everything sounds like the big O happened! :) I know it's hard when you're overseas and traveling and your body is getting weird because of time difference. But, if the OPKS are going down it sure does sound like you did. Plus if you get pregnant you can tell your child they were conceived in Australia! haha They'll love that!

Miskas, you're in the tww as well?! Good luck!

Well, took a test this morning and I've still got a good line. It only looks a tad bit darker but I am happy. I am satisfied and will now put the pee sticks down and not pick one up again until I feel something is wrong! :) I tried to hold my pee in but I was up at 1 am and thought I could wait til 5 but woke up at 3:45 wanting to go. I held it in until 5 and then just had to take the test.

JCM, have you put the tests down or still testing?!

My line is disappearing. I really thought the trigger was out of my body on 8dpo (10dp trigger). I guess it's possible it's still there the last 2 days? I'm putting the tests down and waiting for my blood on Wednesday. If it's negative I'm moving to IVF. It makes sense financially. I was on so many meds this cycle and all together it was 5k. May as well spend 10k on IVF and hopefully have a higher chance plus some extra frozen embryos for later! I've still got a chance but I'm losing hope rather quickly. This progesterone makes me nuts. I'm totally ok with moving onto a new cycle. It's going to be rough but I'm pretty prepared. I can already administer 4 injections to my stomach a day so IVF is just a step above that! ; )

glad things are looking good for you lsd!

JCM - I know waiting is really hard, but it sounds like the blood work will give you the most definite answer. I will send all of my positive thoughts and baby dust your way!

Owl- sounds like you are having a great trip!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Jcm I'm thinking about you and really hoping things aren't what you think, maybe you just had more dilute wee?! is your blood test weds? Will you get the results straight away?

Crossing my fingers for you JCM! :) I hope the blood tests give you the results you want! Thinking about you!

Ladders, I go in the am and should know by afternoon same day. They are supposed to tell me whether or not to stop progesterone and whether or not to start up my heparin injections. I've had a whole week without them and I gotta say, it's been nice! The last two days my boobs have been awful! They are huge and so so so painful. Maybe that's something? I can't blame the progesterone because this just started and I've been on that since right after iui. I used to get painful boobs right before my period 6 months ago but I'm on bromocriptine still for my high prolactin levels. That med fixed my boobs right away and I still take it daily so my boobs should be this painful! I will hang onto that for now! ; )

Thanks so much for thinking of me everyone! I was just telling DH it's so nice to have friends that understand all of this crazy stuff. I get so relieved when I come to this board and see all of the concern and hope for me! It means so much! (I just cried while typing this).

Thanks lsd! I'm going with the fact that I'm 4dpo until I hear otherwise :)

Aw, hugs JCM. There's definitely still time. I'm crossing my fingers for you for Wed.

Boo, big temp dip today at 5dpo. I slept well, normal time so idk. I'm super worried I didn't actually O since today was the first day in several that I woke up without a sore throat so maybe it was just my cold. And unfortunately for me I'm flying home from Australia today so my next few temps will be artificially high due to jet lag. I keep trying to remind myself that my OPKs were fairly clear and my CM pattern was super clear but still worried. DH is mad at me for obsessing but TTC is such a mind-fuck.

Ahhhh yes traveling might really screw with you this month! BUT lsd didn't temp or pee on anything and look at her! Lol I promised no more testing til my bloodwork and so DH texted me today from work and it says "so, I broke down and took a test today. Bfn. " haha I think he's been obsessing on too many female ttc boards. I laughed so hard, I cried. My boobs are so sore today and yesterday. Like I can't wear a bra or just a t shirt so I've been living in my most comfy sports bra. Plus they are HUGE! Like they just popped out on the sides and filled out! I used to have bad breast pain before AF but the last 5 months I've been on meds to monitor and control my prolactin levels. I'm still taking those meds daily so I'm hoping this is a good sign! But wow I don't miss this problem at all! Can't even face the shower!

I just realized I already told you all about my boob problems up there! Lol I guess I'm really excited!

Owl, traveling really can mess with things! I bet you did ovulate though. If you're still concerned maybe keep taking a few OPKs just in case. Hope you had a great time in Oz and be careful flying back! :)

JCM, all those sound promising. I can't wait til Wednesday (isn't that when you get your blood test?)!!:)

Thanks guys :D I appreciate the reassurance! I haven't stopped the OPKs yet and they're super faint, lighter than they normally are before O so fingers crossed.

Australia was wonderful but time to go home and move into our new house!

JCM that story cracked me up so much. Different symptoms are good!

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow Jcm, keep us informed because I'll be thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed

hi ladies, i know it's been a while but you would understand as i go on

after i was here last.... yup... u guessed it....

i lost my little angel....... i still haven't gotten over it....... we are trying again but so far no luck.......... i pray that all is well with each of you and there are some BFPs so we can all share in your joy and have a renewed sense of hope

Sheyan, so sorry to hear this! I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!!!

Sheyan, I'm so sorry :(

JCM, when is your appointment? I can't wait for an update.

I went in this morning so now I'm just waiting by the phone! I even called the office to tell them I'm moving straight to ivf if it's negative and that I don't want to waste anymore time. She laughed and well I don't even know if you'll need it yet. Lol I think I'm just preparing for bad news so I'm not totally let down. Isn't it weird how we do that? Like we won't let ourselves get fully excited about any of this because we are so worried of the let down. Ugh. Hopefully she calls soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->