30 yo and TTC #1

They leave me notes all of the time telling me how much they love me and how I'm the greatest teacher ever and on and on...oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much it builds me up. They dont even know how much it helps keep me going. I keep them all and have a little note wall behind my desk that I look at during the rough days. It's definitely worth it.

Aww, that's so sweet! Especially from eighth graders! You must be a fantastic teacher, for them to be so loyal to you.

awww, that is so sweet! You do have angels!! :)

Gosh, a teenager, in my house would be HORRIBLE! LOL If they're anything like I was that is! :)

:haha: Seriously! I think about what a terrible teenage girl I was and I know I'm in for it if I have a daughter. It'll be karma!

I know you're not *supposed* to care, but I reaaaaally hope we have a boy. Girls are a mess. I should know. Lol

I know you're not *supposed* to care, but I reaaaaally hope we have a boy. Girls are a mess. I should know. Lol

I think we all have our secret preferences, even if we would be completely over the moon with any baby :)

I want a healthy baby! :) I do have a feeling that I'm going to have a boy!

I've been reading thru the forums and it seems a lot of people are having some sort of symptoms. The only thing I can think of is that I have been pretty tired lately and just feeling totally drained. I have even having stomach aches but I have ibs so that's nothing new!

Having just stopped my bcp maybe I didn't actually ovulate when I thought :(

Just venting..

I've been reading thru the forums and it seems a lot of people are having some sort of symptoms. The only thing I can think of is that I have been pretty tired lately and just feeling totally drained. I have even having stomach aches but I have ibs so that's nothing new!

Just venting..

Aww, I hope it's symptoms and not just your imagination!

Just venting..

The problem with symptom spotting is that almost every single symptom that *could* be a pregnancy symptom could be a million other things, too. By the same token, you can symptom spot to predict AF coming on, and they could be early pregnancy symptoms! I've decided it's a cruel joke our bodies play on us. It's maddening. Last cycle, I had nausea, heart burn, crazy sensitive emotions, extremely sore breasts and nipples, a weird acne breakout...on and on. I was sure that was my month...and BFN. It was heart-breaking. So I've vowed to never symptom spot again. It's just not reliable enough.

So basically what I'm saying is that even if you had symptoms, it still wouldnt necessarily mean anything. Besides, plenty of women who get a BFP don't have one single symptom that early, so don't count yourself out just yet! I know it's easier said than done, but it's just a waiting game. I wish you the best of luck and much baby dust!

Just venting..

The problem with symptom spotting is that almost every single symptom that *could* be a pregnancy symptom could be a million other things, too. By the same token, you can symptom spot to predict AF coming on, and they could be early pregnancy symptoms! I've decided it's a cruel joke our bodies play on us. It's maddening. Last cycle, I had nausea, heart burn, crazy sensitive emotions, extremely sore breasts and nipples, a weird acne breakout...on and on. I was sure that was my month...and BFN. It was heart-breaking. So I've vowed to never symptom spot again. It's just not reliable enough.

So basically what I'm saying is that even if you had symptoms, it still wouldnt necessarily mean anything. Besides, plenty of women who get a BFP don't have one single symptom that early, so don't count yourself out just yet! I know it's easier said than done, but it's just a waiting game. I wish you the best of luck and much baby dust!

Agreed! I have had this happen to me too and it's devastating because it gets my hopes up higher than not symptom spotting. I try really hard not to, but sometimes things happen that are different and it throws off my plan not to SS.

I woke up this morning with no symptoms! My tender breasts are now gone! Maybe frequent urination is there still? Will have to go through the day to find out.

They leave me notes all of the time telling me how much they love me and how I'm the greatest teacher ever and on and on...oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much it builds me up. They dont even know how much it helps keep me going. I keep them all and have a little note wall behind my desk that I look at during the rough days. It's definitely worth it.

OMG! Your kids are adorable. And I agree you must be an awesome teacher if kids that age like you.

Just venting..

It's hard to wait. But vent away. My past two cycles before this one included a month of normal pms symptoms and a month of insane symptoms where I was convinced that I was BFP. Now this one, I had no symptoms except sore boobs until today. And AF is due today or tomorrow. It's maddening and that's why we come here to vent. God knows my friends who aren't going through this try really hard but all I hear is just relax. They have no idea how frustrating that is to hear from someone who has no idea what it's like to wait and wonder and hope.

I woke up this morning with no symptoms! My tender breasts are now gone! Maybe frequent urination is there still? Will have to go through the day to find out.

Good luck and baby dust! My lower back is killing me today. Pretty sure AF is on her way tomorrow. Boo.

Oh my gosh, there's nothing that UNrelaxes me more than someone telling me to relax. Lol. My husband learned that one the hard way. One night he said, "I think you just need to relax and be happy for other people who are pregnant." Yeaaaah...it was several hours before I would speak to him. He doesn't say that anymore. (;

Oh my gosh, there's nothing that UNrelaxes me more than someone telling me to relax. Lol. My husband learned that one the hard way. One night he said, "I think you just need to relax and be happy for other people who are pregnant." Yeaaaah...it was several hours before I would speak to him. He doesn't say that anymore. (;

Me too! It drives me insane when people tell me to calm down. Before we were engaged, DH told me something similar about everyone else around us getting married. That did not end well.

Well, what's the verdict? :)

My lower back is killing me today. Pretty sure AF is on her way tomorrow. Boo.

Keeping my fingers crossed she stays away!

Any other updates ladies? Miskas mommy, you had your Dr's appt today, right?

Curiousowl

Earlier this morning my nipples did feel a bit odd and tingly but my boobs have kind of gone back to normal. As far as frequent urination that seems to have settled as well. But yday was just crazy because after I used the bathroom I still felt like I had to pee 5 minutes later. They say that is a UTI symptom but I had no burning pee or anything. I just thought that was weird.

My appetite has increased lately but I have also started exercising more so that could be the reason. I've been out walking everyday since the beginning of January for about 30-45 minutes.

Anyway, just trying to stay calm and prepare myself for the witch to come! I'd hate to be so psyched up and get her on time. We'll just have to see. I have two apps telling me different due dates for my period so I'll go by the latest one which is a week from today.

I plan to stay happy and positive and just obsess over other people!

Speaking of obsessing over others, miskas mommy! How did your dr appointment go?! Very eager to know!!

Hmmm, interesting! I'm just going to keep stalking you until next week :D Sounds like you have a great attitude for this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->