30 yo and TTC #1

On pins and needles over here as well! :) FX for you JCM!! :) :)

Fingers crossed JCM!

Sheyan, I'm really sorry. I had a loss last month and it truly sucks. I'm definitely not 100% over it yet.

Jcm I hate the time difference I'm going to bed now so I won't find out till morning aghh! Fx for you and toes and everything else!

Sheyan I'm so sorry to hear that, I lost my first at just six and a half weeks and it was the hardest thing to go through so I'm thinking about you.

it really is hard, just cried for about half hour in the shower and i lost my angel almost 3 months ago.... only women in our shoes could truly understand... thank u guys for being here

Negative and im pretty mad about it. So I had a long cry in the shower just now and I'm not as sad. Just really mad. We are moving to ivf this cycle. DH thinks it's the best idea. He seems pretty bummed but we did everything we could. Just gotta do it again. This time with more meds and monitoring apparently. Ugh
Ladders you are so sweet for trying to wait up! Your pregnant self needs to get some rest! ; )
Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I am exhausted! I'm drinking the next 5 days! Lol

aw, I'm sorry JCM! Bummer! Hopefully next month is your month!!

Ohhh JCM, so sorry to hear it. :( But glad you have a plan!

Thanks ladies! I always feel better with a plan!

Definitely go have a big glass of wine JCM. So sorry about the BFN.

Ah that's crap I'm really sorry to hear that Jcm. Think ivf is the way to go if the iui is that expensive and all those meds, might as well do the ivf which has much better odds. I never realised that iui took so much I thought they just washed the sperm and put it where it needs to be, didn't realise all the drugs and scans and timing importance etc.
Get absolutely pissed for a couple of nights!

JCM,

we all comfort each other and i hope we can all keep the same faith we ask each other to keep. good luck next round and i am positive everything will work out perfectly

What the hell body? I started some light spotting last night and as of this morning I'm truly bleeding. Seems like AF to me. But I'm only 8dpo! I haven't put it on my chart yet (want to see what happens the rest the day) but I'm so annoyed. Maybe I didn't O when I think I did? This entire cycle was just weird and frustrating and I'm really over it. If it is AF, fine, at least I can move on. Maybe things will be normal next month. Doesn't seem so likely with my history though :(

What??? Really? You got my super short cycle this month and I got your long one!!! My best friend recently miscarried just before you. She did get her period early but not 8dpo! What cycle day are you exactly? How annoying. She said it was a completely normal period otherwise. I'm waiting for my horrendous one to come. I hear clomid and progesterone make it worse. At least I'm allowed to take Advil at this point!!!

awww:hugs:curious

also wanted to say that's one impressive BD schedule. you're my new idol!!:winkwink:

What??? Really? You got my super short cycle this month and I got your long one!!! My best friend recently miscarried just before you. She did get her period early but not 8dpo! What cycle day are you exactly? How annoying. She said it was a completely normal period otherwise. I'm waiting for my horrendous one to come. I hear clomid and progesterone make it worse. At least I'm allowed to take Advil at this point!!!

I'm currently CD33 so not even that short a cycle! Stupid body. But that is nice to hear that it was similar for your friend. I'm guessing mine was also connected to the travel.

Hoping things aren't too bad for you but you and me, JCM. Together we will drink all the wine!

awww:hugs:curious

also wanted to say that's one impressive BD schedule. you're my new idol!!:winkwink:

Haha, thanks :blush: Other than the several days in a row right around darker OPKs it's actually not all that different than what we'd do if we weren't TTC, though slightly more scheduled. Not so much this cycle but last time around it worked!

Owl, didn't you start bleeding last time?! I'll keep my FXed that this isn't AF arriving. If it is, just go enjoy a glass of wine or champagne. Have you arrived home yet?! I hope you had a wonderful trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->