30 yo and TTC #1

Owl, didn't you start bleeding last time?! I'll keep my FXed that this isn't AF arriving. If it is, just go enjoy a glass of wine or champagne. Have you arrived home yet?! I hope you had a wonderful trip!

You're right, I did, but this just seems heavier to me, more like a real AF than that felt. Of course that's in retrospect so it's hard to know. We'll see, maybe it'll stop!

Maybe you ovulated CD22/23?

Hmmm, that's a possibility I hadn't thought of. My OPKs were fairly light then and almost positive around when I marked as positive. I also hadn't considered it because of my post-O temps being higher than that last cycle but maybe. I hope that's right! That'd make me feel a bit better than a 7 day luteal phase.

Hello ladies ...im also about too be 30 next month and ive been trying to conceive for 2 yrs... no luck yet... last mo I tried 50 mg clomid n nothing this mo was 100 mg clomid and im due for AF on 07/27 ... I so scared to test ... and get disappointed ... I MC last yearon May... I guess I just need that hope now to keep going... :)

Hello ladies ...im also about too be 30 next month and ive been trying to conceive for 2 yrs... no luck yet... last mo I tried 50 mg clomid n nothing this mo was 100 mg clomid and im due for AF on 07/27 ... I so scared to test ... and get disappointed ... I MC last yearon May... I guess I just need that hope now to keep going... :)

Welcome Miss Hope, fingers crossed your period is a no-show on Sunday!!!

Have they done any investigation into what might be causing your long-term TTC?

Have my scan in a couple of hours and I'm absolutely petrified, didn't sleep a wink. Wish me luck ladies!

Had scan and all looks well, can now take a big sign of relief.
Jcm and curious how are you doing?

Yay ladders! So glad to hear it.

I'm fine. Too busy moving to even care about AF coming early so that's nice! My temps still seem kind of weird to me (not back down to pre-O) but I'm sure that'll happen soon enough. Just in time for me to fly to CA on Friday and mess them up again! Haha, oh well. That is the last travel for a while, thankfully.

I feel a bit sad looking at the bedroom in our new house that will be the baby room someday, thinking that we'd be tossing around ideas for it if I was still pregnant. Hoping this cycle is it!

Ladders, awesome! I feel like I've been waiting forever for your scan! Haha you'd think I was the pregnant one. So everything looks great?! Such a relief. Now you can relax and start really planning for the baby! And now, I can wait for your gender reveal!

Jumping, you can do it. After this last iui cycle I have decided no testing early at all. This cycle is ivf so the first five days, my embryos will be in a dish. Lol so I won't be able to obsess over myself. Except for plumping up my cozy uterine lining. : ) try and make it to the day your period is due. Good luck!!

Owl, you are traveling lots! I'm glad the move is keeping you busy. One of my husbands work partners got his wife pregnant the month they were moving and it was her first month not tracking. She didn't even realize she was late, she was so busy!

I had my cycle day 3 scan (ew) today. I have 4 giant cysts that I have to shrink again. Ugh. So frustrating. So I will do birth control pills for 3 weeks or so and have a scan then to see if they are below 9mm. Right now they are 27mm! I hate these things! Then I can start injections and egg retrieval plans. So fun right? Yuck! So I'll be drunk for 3 weeks and will drink allllll of the alcohol for everyone! ; )

Best of luck to you JCM! Have you thought about how many embryos you'll have implanted? I've heard some doctors are hesitant to do even twins these days, but just one seems risky, after all that expense and hassle.

Thanks! We will definitely do two! I'm really hoping we get some frozen ones leftover as well. Then when I'm ready for more, I just transfer them in. It seems so long to wait but when I think about everything they're doing to my body it's gonna fly by!

That would be great! Do you get an ultra sound where you are soon? Everyone does things so differently!

I have no idea! There's no real standard here, though most moms get one sometime between 8 and 12 weeks, I think. And I'm going to a midwife group instead of an ob-gyn, which is unusual here, so their procedure may vary from what the ob-gyns do anyway. First appointment is tomorrow, and if they don't do an ultrasound, I may ask for one. I'm thinking they have to at least try doppler or something, right? Otherwise why make me wait til 8 weeks?

Aw, sorry about the cysts JCM. That sucks! Hoping they shrink quickly for you.

Had scan and all looks well, can now take a big sign of relief.
Jcm and curious how are you doing?

Ladders I'm happy things are going well for you.

I am currently on CD 16. I am hoping everything is back to normal this month and I will O on CD 18. I have been visiting my mom in Florida the last few days so I have had a chance to relax and tried not to focus too much on baby making. I tried not to focus on it at all, but I felt like I kept being reminded of it constantly....One of my Best Friends went into to labor the day I left and gave birth to a healthy baby boy over 12 hours later, At the beach there were pregnant women in bikinis everywhere, and at every public location there was at least one pregnant woman or a woman with a baby. The whole way there, there was a baby crying and on the way back a baby cooing and babbling. My DH was a bit shy DTD in my mother's house, but I convinced him to do it at least once. With all these reminders of babies I wanted to make sure that if my O came early there are some of his healthy guys in there to meet the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->