30 yo and TTC #1

One of my bosses told me this morning that she's pregnant. Due mid January. It was kind of funny since in our meeting just this morning I was looking at her and wondering. I'm obviously excited for her but afraid it's going to be a bit hard for me to see her getting bigger and hearing her talk all about it after my loss. Sigh.

One of my bosses told me this morning that she's pregnant. Due mid January. It was kind of funny since in our meeting just this morning I was looking at her and wondering. I'm obviously excited for her but afraid it's going to be a bit hard for me to see her getting bigger and hearing her talk all about it after my loss. Sigh.

Hopefully you'll be pregnant again by the time she starts really growing!

2Dpo and feeling really depressed today. This will be the first month the DH swimmers should be viable after his surgery and I have high hope that things will work out this month. But, for some reason I woke up sad today with an intense feeling its not going to happen for us, to top it off I also am feeling PMSy but I shouldn't have period symptoms for a while yet. I just want to curl up and sleep today but I have to go take care of someone else's two year old.

So sorry to hear you're having a rough day dreaming :( Just try to stay positive. You O'd and DH should be good to go so you have a great chance! Any symptoms now are probably related to O not PMS. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you.

5dpo, I ended up having a stomach bug Friday and Saturday which explains why I was so emotional and feeling off the other day. For a minute I hoped maybe the stomach upset was a pregnancy symptom, even though it was super early for that, but once hubby and even the cats got the same bug I had to rule it out.

So things are still on track, fingers crossed that AF does not show over the next few days.

Dreaming, sorry about the stomach bug! I bet that sucked! I hope you're feeling better. 5dpo, just another week to go! Fx for you! :)

Owl, close to ovulating yet?!

JCM, how are things going for you?!

Well, my temp dropped which happened a bit before O both the last 2 cycles! So hoping it's coming. OPKs are still pale so just waiting. But it's good since we haven't done much BD since we've been traveling again. Heading home again tomorrow though, yay. I've also been having some low mild cramps today so hopefully that's my ovaries cooking a good one :) I'm feeling good about this cycle. Except for having dinner with my MIL today who kept talking about babies. I love her but I would have been 10 weeks already. That sucked.

Well, my temp dropped which happened a bit before O both the last 2 cycles! So hoping it's coming. OPKs are still pale so just waiting. But it's good since we haven't done much BD since we've been traveling again. Heading home again tomorrow though, yay. I've also been having some low mild cramps today so hopefully that's my ovaries cooking a good one :) I'm feeling good about this cycle. Except for having dinner with my MIL today who kept talking about babies. I love her but I would have been 10 weeks already. That sucked.

Fx crossed for you owl :) think we are about the same time, my temp has dropped last 2 days and m just getting very feint lines on my opk's so hoping its on its way :)

You know, I still do the same thing. I know that I would be 30 weeks today if I didn't have my chemical/miscarriage. It can be really hard sometimes! I'm sorry!

Hope the cramps are a sign of ovulation to come! :) GL and FX for you! :)

Hi!! I'm on birth control to shrink my cysts that I have. Boooo my next scan is August 25th so hopefully they are almost gone by then! Then I will start my injections for ivf! Woooohoooo!

Ahhhh owl, I hope this is it for you!
How are you feeling lsd?

We have to wait til August 25?? No fair!

Haha I know right?! I'm doing everything I can to help shrink these things!! This birth control is making me a monster though. I am so cranky. I think this part is actually worse than the actual fertility meds I took last month. We have 2 1/2 more weeks of this nonsense. By the time I get pregnant you all might be on your second child!! :haha:

On the bright side, since you may end up with twins, you'll catch up fast! ;)

Fx crossed for you owl :) think we are about the same time, my temp has dropped last 2 days and m just getting very feint lines on my opk's so hoping its on its way :)

Keep us posted! Good luck to you! My temp seems to always dip then go back to normal for a few days, then I O. Strange pattern but if it works I don't care, lol.

You know, I still do the same thing. I know that I would be 30 weeks today if I didn't have my chemical/miscarriage. It can be really hard sometimes! I'm sorry!

Hope the cramps are a sign of ovulation to come! :) GL and FX for you! :)

Yeah, it's shocking how hard it is to lose something you had for such a short time. It's impossible to explain. I really feel like I won't feel truly better until I'm pregnant again.

Haha I know right?! I'm doing everything I can to help shrink these things!! This birth control is making me a monster though. I am so cranky. I think this part is actually worse than the actual fertility meds I took last month. We have 2 1/2 more weeks of this nonsense. By the time I get pregnant you all might be on your second child!! :haha:

Boo to birth control. Sorry you're going through this! Thinking good thoughts for you. We need to get our BFPs together :)

I know we do! I'm calculating my egg retrieval will be sept 10th or so. You should have a bfp by then for sure!

JCM, I had no idea that BC made cysts better! :) Good luck with all that.

I'm feeling okay. Having days of extreme exhaustion and today has actually been okay. So while I'm excited about feeling okay I'm now nervous that maybe something is wrong?! We never win with this!

Man, I sure hope you're right JCM! My mom's visiting late next month and I know she's going to take one look at the little room next to our bedroom and tell me what a great nursery it would be and if I'm not pregnant I might have to strangle her.

I think that's totally normal from everything I know lsd :)

Ah, I've been looking for a 30 yo ttc #1 :)

Just turned 30 last month. I had really wanted to conceive before then, thought I had given us enough time...pretty bummed about it.

Hello to everyone:)

Haha lsd we are never happy with what our bodies do!!!

Oh Owl, I think it's about time I get to be right around here!

Welcome treeroot! We have had this little group for so long now! So there's lots of great information in these pages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->