30 yo and TTC #1

:D I'm going to quote you this one JCM!

Welcome tree! I know the feeling. I started TTC in Jan and turned 30 in May. Now I'm on to hoping I can have a baby before 31. Good luck to you!

Well, the mild cramping continues! And my OPK line was ever so slightly darker today. Plus a tiny bit of EWCM. C'mon body. I would love to O before CD20!

Sigh! My body is being an asshole over here. Yesterday I got an OPK that was as dark as the ones the day before a positive. This morning? The faintest of faint lines. Not happy. Definitely making a dinner that calls for wine in the recipe so I have an excuse to drink the rest the bottle.

Owl, sorry your body is being so mean!! I hope you got to enjoy that wine today! !

13 DPO, AF is due today, so far no signs of her coming. My temp spiked again today by 2 degrees, so I hope that is a good sign since it should be decreasing not spiking.

I have a few other good signs, my boobs have been sore and I have been nauseous off and on. Hopefully, this is it, but I am trying to wait two more days to test, to give AF a chance to come if its just off by a day or two.

13 DPO, AF is due today, so far no signs of her coming. My temp spiked again today by 2 degrees, so I hope that is a good sign since it should be decreasing not spiking.

I have a few other good signs, my boobs have been sore and I have been nauseous off and on. Hopefully, this is it, but I am trying to wait two more days to test, to give AF a chance to come if its just off by a day or two.

2 whole degrees?! wow, sounds promising!:thumbup:

2 whole degrees?! wow, sounds promising!:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

oops I meant it raised two tenths of a degree 98.21 to 98.42, but hopefully it is still promising.

Feeling crushed today. 14 DPO, CD 32, Temp still up, and still no AF. But HPT was a BFN. I know I'm not out of the running until AF shows up but I really thought this was the month.:nope:

Feeling crushed today. 14 DPO, CD 32, Temp still up, and still no AF. But HPT was a BFN. I know I'm not out of the running until AF shows up but I really thought this was the month.:nope:

i know there's not a lot to say to make it feel any better per se, but fingers crossed for you:flower::thumbup:

So sorry dreaming. That sucks! Hoping it's just still too early for you.

I hate when that happens. My last month was like that; I was really bummed when AF showed. It's worse when you get that extra sliver of hope.
I hope you have a better outcome then I did though!

Still no AF and temp is still up. a good friend of mine also said I look "puffy." This is probably the only time in my life that "puffy" would be a nice thing to say LOL. I am afraid to test again and see another negative. I am 16 DPO, and I know they say if your temp is up for 18 DPO that is a sign of pregnancy so I think I am going to wait two more days and test on Sunday if AF is still not present. What do you guys think, does that sound like a good time to retest or should I wait longer.

I'd be testing all day every day at that point :p You're a patient woman!

dreaming, do what is best for you! If you will fall apart if you see another negative then I'd wait til 18dpo.

I know if I were you I'd be testing like crazy. Are you using FMU or later in the day? Some people actually test better later in the day.

dreaming, do what is best for you! If you will fall apart if you see another negative then I'd wait til 18dpo.

I know if I were you I'd be testing like crazy. Are you using FMU or later in the day? Some people actually test better later in the day.

I tested in the morning last time, but it wasn't the first time I went since I had to go so bad when I first woke I didn't have time to get everything ready. I tested the second time but I didn't drink anything in between that could have diluted it.

Still no AF and temp is still up. a good friend of mine also said I look "puffy." This is probably the only time in my life that "puffy" would be a nice thing to say LOL. I am afraid to test again and see another negative. I am 16 DPO, and I know they say if your temp is up for 18 DPO that is a sign of pregnancy so I think I am going to wait two more days and test on Sunday if AF is still not present. What do you guys think, does that sound like a good time to retest or should I wait longer.

I'd be testing all day every day at that point :p You're a patient woman!

indeed impressive! if there is a test in the house, i usually can't wait!:haha:

try really hard to wait until 18DPO!

fingers crossed!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly