30 yo and TTC #1

18 DPO, temp still up, so I POAS this morning. BFP!!!!
it was very light but definitely there! :happydance:

Awesome news dreaming, surgery was definitely worth while I'm so pleased for you!!

30, TTC cycle #7, CD2, first full cycle of temping and will try preseed this month...hoping this is lucky cycle #7!

Congrats!

Hi Owl, lsd, MrsK, and ladders! I miss you gals! Hope you're all feeling well!!!

I'm doing pretty well, JCM. Still keeping tabs on all you ladies to see if there's news! We just announced a few days ago. I can't believe I'm pregnant enough to tell people. I'm still eagerly waiting for you guys to join us!

That's so crazy! Will you find out the sex soon? Ladders is right behind you! The lsd!

I'm guessing we'll find out what we're having sometime in October. I'm pretty sure it's duck based on the first scan, but a boy or girl would be nice too ;) I'm having a 12 week scan a week from tomorrow (actually closer to 13 weeks, but we like Tuesday appointments), and it'll be too early to tell then. Next scan is anatomy at around 20 weeks, but we're going out of town when I'm 21 weeks, right at the end of October, so I'm hoping maybe we can get in a little earlier, maybe 18 weeks, so we can discuss the results with the midwife at the 20 week appointment before we leave. My insurance doesn't cover the company that does the ultrasounds on site so we have to go to a different office and have results sent over. We did tell a little early, at 11 weeks. Everything looked good on the ultrasound, and the miscarriage risk at 11 weeks is basically the same as at 12 and 13 weeks, so we just went for it.

Hey Jcm how is everything going? How much longer are you on the bc for? Hope the cysts are super small and you can start the ivf, just know your going to have twins or triplets so ultimately you'll win the race lol!
I'm good thanks nearly 16 weeks so we find out the gender on Monday and I'm super excited and nervous although I don't know why because I don't mind either!

Oh that's right! You were before MrsK!! Ahhh you're farther than I remember! Oh, MrsK I wouldn't have made it as far as you keeping my mouth shut. Lol
I have one more week of these awful pills and then a scan on Monday to check on the cysts. Hopefully I get to stop the pill that day and get a light period. Then I believe I start my meds on cd3. It's all very "hurry up and wait". I feel like I keep getting to all of these checkpoints...and waiting for the next. I'm getting excited though. Ladders, you get to find out so soon!!! I think you go through a midwife right? Things are so different over here in arizona. Plus, DH has an ultra sound machine at his clinic now so I'll be going in all of the time once I'm finally knocked up! Did you tell your family at 12 weeks? How is DH?

I couldn't wait entirely, I did tell some people early :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news in a week!

congrats dreaming. And good luck JCM. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes VERY smoothly. Good luck to all of you girls. Can't wait for the next BFP!

Jcm I'm a nurse and have access to an ultrasound at work so have to admit iv had a go a few times and now he's big enough for me to find so that's pretty cool. Dh is chuffed everything going well and keeps wanting to look at my belly it's very cute, think it's because before the scan he refused to get excited or believe it was happening.
Really hope those stupid cysts are tiny at your scan, must be so frustrating to be on bc when your trying! hopefully we will both have happy scans on Monday

Haha! DH works at a veterinary clinic and they have ultrasound machines, but he isn't trained on them. We've joked about him bringing one home or sneaking me in for a peek.

Hi guys! I've kind of been taking an obsession break and letting what will be, be. I've been doing all kinds of home projects, finding contractors and buying new window blinds. Plus refinishing and painting a sideboard I found on craigslist and making a photobook of my Australia photos. But miss you too JCM! And very glad to hear all the babies are doing well :)

Just chugging along on CD27. The only excitement in this neck of the woods is that I think my chart looks just like my BFP chart pre-O, down to the weird dip on exactly the same cycle days. Crossing my fingers that means I'll O soon but trying not to get my hopes up since I was so crushed a couple weeks ago with the LH surge I had.

Can't wait for you to start your IVF cycle JCM and to follow along!

So, I POAS again this morning thinking that the second line would be darker than last time but it wasn't. It was nearly invisible. If I wasn't looking super closely I wouldn't have seen it at all. I used my FMU but I had been up at 1am and 4 am to pee. I also noticed some brown spotting on the toilet paper last night. It is still there this morning but nothing on my underwear. I have no idea what is going on! Am I just one of those people that pee sticks don't work well with or am I starting to miscarry? I stopped temping because I haven't been sleeping well so I figured the results would not be accurate and I didn't want to freak myself out. I am still queasy and threw up, more like spit up a little this morning. My boobs are also still sore but not as much as they were. This is really freaking me out. My husband pushed me to tell my closest friends and family yesterday and now I am wondering if that was a mistake. I am going to call the doctor once the office opens but I will also be at work by then so I don't know if I will be able to find a quiet/private place to ask my questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->