30 yo and TTC #1

Good luck dreaming. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is well. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you dreaming. Try not to work yourself up into a panic. All you really can do is wait and see.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Dreaming! A little old blood is pretty common, and it sounds like you didn't have a very long hold on your urine. Did you sleep through the night before your first test?

All you can really do is keep testing and see what happens.

I lost the pregnancy last night, and the doctor confirmed the loss today. :cry: I'm very sad, but we will keep trying once my body gets back on track. At least, if it was going to happen it happened as early as it did. I hope things are moving in the right direction for everyone else.

Sorry dreaming. I hope you feel better very quickly. Good Luck

So, so sorry dreaming. If you need to vent I completely understand what you're going through.

Sorry to hear the awful news. Hope you're doing something nice for yourself

TWW here. Not getting my hopes up or making any testing plans after last cycle!

TWW here. Not getting my hopes up or making any testing plans after last cycle!

same DPO here...wanting to make testing plans, but also trying not to get my hopes up because our timing this cycle wasn't great:dohh:

how long is your LP usually? FF says i could test sept 1st but i'm think i should probably try to wait AF out...:coffee:

same DPO here...wanting to make testing plans, but also trying not to get my hopes up because our timing this cycle wasn't great:dohh:

how long is your LP usually? FF says i could test sept 1st but i'm think i should probably try to wait AF out...:coffee:

Yay, TWW buddies :) I have no idea about my LP. Of the past 2 cycles, 1 was a chemical pregnancy so I had 15 day LP and the other was weird and if I O'd my LP was only 7 days. So who knows?! FF is saying test the 3rd. I don't know. I want to test early enough to catch another chemical should it happen but late enough where if I was to get a BFP it should be dark.

I'm not thrilled with our timing either, my OPKs went from 0 to 60 overnight.

Yay, TWW buddies :) I have no idea about my LP. Of the past 2 cycles, 1 was a chemical pregnancy so I had 15 day LP and the other was weird and if I O'd my LP was only 7 days. So who knows?! FF is saying test the 3rd. I don't know. I want to test early enough to catch another chemical should it happen but late enough where if I was to get a BFP it should be dark.

I'm not thrilled with our timing either, my OPKs went from 0 to 60 overnight.

yay!:flower:
peeked at your chart - our timing was similar to you, but we only managed O day and O+1. would have liked to get a day or two before O too, but i guess there's always still a chance.

sorry to hear about the chemical :cry: but seems like your body has been able to recover? sorry if this is a bad question, but is there any advantage to catching a chemical early? would you know if you never tested? or is the only way to know to have gotten a positive?

fingers crossed for good things this cycle:thumbup:

Definitely a chance with your timing! Don't worry about it now anyhow. What's done is done!

Thank you. Yeah, it was rough but I've been doing better. Hopefully last cycle was just screwed up from it and this time around things will be more normal. As far as I know, with a chemical, unless you test you would never know because your LP length can occasionally be a little longer. For me, I want to know if I have another one since I've already had one. It's unlikely but chemical pregnancies can be recurrent and then you need testing to figure out why.

For me, I want to know if I have another one since I've already had one. It's unlikely but chemical pregnancies can be recurrent and then you need testing to figure out why.

ahh, makes sense. well, i hope that's not the case and a BFP will make it all a moot point:winkwink:

i go back and forth from being hopeful and figuring we missed our chance, depending on the day.:roll:

but, had a nice weekend, spent with friends and lots of BBQing at our house, so hopefully enough to get me through the week and then it's almost time for AF. fingers crossed it goes fast for everyone too!!

anybody testing soon? (i need to live vicariously through SOMEone!:haha:)

I do know LP is the one constant thing in our cycle and will every once in awhile be off by 1 day but doesnt happen that often. Any LP under 10 days isnt too great for conceiving :-/

Is yours short, cdelmar? Mine averaged 9-10 days, and I started b50 and conceived the first full cycle taking it. Could be coincidence, but it's something to think about if yours is short and you haven't tried it already.

Hey guys, been on vacation in Florida at the beach! :) Just now catching up with everyone!

Dreaming, I'm so sorry for your loss! Chemical's are so hard to deal with but I definitely know what you're going through so if you need to vent feel free to let it out!

JCM, I miss you guys too! I can't wait til everyone comes and joins us in the pregnancy section! :) I'll keep my FX for everyone! I'm still in here stalking y'all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->