30 yo and TTC #1

I do know LP is the one constant thing in our cycle and will every once in awhile be off by 1 day but doesnt happen that often. Any LP under 10 days isnt too great for conceiving :-/

They say this, but if you look at FF there are tons of people who have larger variations with their LPs. So for example several months in a row of 11 day LP and then 1 random one with a 7 day LP. It happens.

Yes, our body will do what it wants some times and we have no control.......sucks :shrug:

My update! I copied and pasted it from my ivf page but wanted to also say hi to everyone and thank the pregnant girls for checking in on us!

This woman is CYST FREE!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!! I can't even tell you how happy I was at my appt. I was prepared to cry my eyes out in frustration. Instead I cured cause I was happy. (You really can't stop me these days). When I walked into the back my RE looked at me and said I see you blocked some time out for us the chat extra today? I'm like yeah, we need to talk. So I sat down in his office and he asked what we needed to talk about and I just said basically my attitude. He smiled and said ok, is it him (DH) or you? I laughed and said I really love that you are always prepared to take my side but I really think it's me. So I told him about my moods and my lack of sex drive and how it's constant and not just when I'm on the pill. He said there may be an issue with my human growth hormone and testosterone and that could be messing with my oxytocin receptors. Also, I've been waking up just dripping with sweat the last couple of months. DH secretly tested me over the weekend and turned the ac down to 65 and I was still sweating bullets. Insane right? So lots of bloodwork today and Thursday morning. I'm so glad he didn't make me feel like a crazy person. I love that man. So he said ok let's get you started on meds this Friday and we will order everything today. I looked at him and said whoa whoa slow down! Haha I can't believe it's actually my turn to do this stuff! Yay!

Aaaaaah! So exciting!!! I can't wait to see you over in First Trimester!

I should have my egg retrieval around sept 10th or so. Then a five day transfer which will make me pregnant until proven otherwise! So I should know by the end of sept! I'm seriously pumping myself up for this cycle. I'm going to be very cranky with all of these shots! I'm ready though!

JCM! So very exciting! :) I'm so glad you're cyst free! :) GL this cycle! FX for you! :)

That's brilliant news Jcm I'm so pleased you can get on with it now and no waiting because of stupid cysts. That's really exciting you have to keep us updated constantly.
I got good news too as we are officially team pink! x

That's awesome both about the cysts and that your doctor is so good about listening to your concerns. Good luck with all of this. Can't wait to hear more!

Also, Just FYI, my last ultrasound showed that the placenta moved!! So no c-section (that we know of) and NO MORE restrictions!!!!!!

A girl!!! Yay!!! How exciting! Hopefully MrsK can get squeezed in to check out the sex before her trip! I feel like it's a boy...I'm kind of concerned that nobody from our group ended up with two! Haha mostly cause I'm afraid it will be me! I got all of my meds situated yesterday. Everything will be here on Thursday. About 2000 bucks for almost everything so I can't complain! I paid way more for an iui round of meds. We have a meeting to sign consent forms this Thursday and will go over the "schedule of events". Hopefully we can know close to the date of egg retrieval so DH can be the one to witness me all drugged up and a little silly. I always feel bad about him blocking his schedule. Mostly cause I get annoyed as a patient when I can't see my doctor on the day he's out. Lol his patients will hate me during retrieval and transfer week! Oh well. Hopefully we will get enough eggs to transfer two and freeze a couple for when we need them again. I think transferring more than two would make me a little nervous. I only have two hands!

Jcm I feel absolutely certain your going to have two! Told you your going to ultimately beat us all! and don't worry about your dh patients this is the time to be selfish and let it all be about you! You've worked really hard to get to this point and need all the support you can get so just think of yourself. X

Congrats JCM, good luck on all of your upcoming events.

Ladders, a girl is so exciting, Congrats!!

I've really been trying to be zen about this whole cycle but seriously, I feel pregnant. I'm going to be annoyed if these are normal for me now and I have to put up with this every TWW.

curious, plans to test at all? (i sorta feel like i have asked before, in which case, i apologize, i can't keep my own posts straight:wacko::dohh:)

i'm 9DPO as of today (friday) and starting to bargain with myself about testing:haha: "if my temps go up tomorrow (sat) then i'll test" etc. :blush:

FF says to wait until monday, but it's getting hard and i'm getting really hopeful even though i was so hopeless earlier and worried about a big let down if it's negative or AF shows:nope:

fingers crossed:flower:

anyone else testing soon? maybe i can live vicariously through you??:blush:

:D I don't think I'll test before Tuesday at the earliest. Especially if my temp (which was down slightly today) isn't back up tomorrow. But these weird cramps and the fatigue, etc have me really hoping! We'll see. I am happy to already have a longer LP than last cycle.

Also, earlier, one of the cats used their catbox and I was gagging. DH couldn't smell it at all. I know at 8dpo symptoms mean little but c'mon!

i think your chart still looks really promising even though you say your temp is "down." mine dropped almost to the coverline this morning:nope: it did a similar thing last month, so now just hoping it goes back up like last month and then STAYS there:trouble:

i did buy a 2 pack of FRERs and 2 clear blue digitals at the store today, so now it's just a test of my own willpower:dohh::haha:

Good luck! Thinking good thoughts for you. Is it back up?

Mine dropped again so I'm figuring I'm out. I'm such a pessimist but I just can't see it being a good thing. I'm pretty sure my LP is on the shorter side so if it's already down... Blah. Feeling a little down this morning. I knew I shouldn't get excited so early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->