30 yo and TTC #1

Temp was way down again so yesterday must have been an alcohol-related incident. Expecting AF today but will test tomorrow morning if not. I'm sure it will be a BFN but just need to know for repeat loss purposes.

just wondering how much alcohol people count when checking the drinking box in FF?

didn't realize that drinking lowers your body temperature (but google agrees:haha:) so am about to look at my chart and see if there's any correlation:dohh:

ETA: to the naked eye, there doesn't seem to be much difference for me...my temps the mornings after drinking are sometimes higher, sometimes lower. there doesn't seem to be a tendency one way or the other.

Well, I tested positive this morning. It's faint though, maybe too faint for 13dpo on an FRER. It looks like my chemical, maybe slightly darker. I did do some digging and it looks kind of split in the FF galleries between dark and faint positives at 13dpo. At least I'm not spotting/bleeding constantly this time I guess. Lots of mild cramping though. I have a dr's appointment at 9am tomorrow morning.

I don't have the energy to have any emotions about this one way or the other after last time. I just feel kind of numb.

Oh curious, I know the numb feeling...I've felt it for the last 5 days. Going crazy over here...glad you could get an appt for tomorrow though!!! So, they will do a beta and then another two days later? I feel good about this for you. Try to stay calm for now and hopefully we can get excited by the end of this week!!! Maybe the dr will start you on progesterone suppositories?

Hugs JCM, glad I'm not alone in it. Thanks so much.

Betas and maybe progesterone. That's what I'm hoping at least.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you so tightly curious. And I know the feeling of assuming it's doomed because that's how I felt with this one so I have faith it could work out xxx

bring on day 14!:roll:

am starting to wonder if my temps just threw FF off and i Oed later than it's telling me...:huh:

ETA: curious - your chart is keeping me hopeful about mine. i just overlayed them again, this time pinned at ovulation and coverline

Attachments

• curiousowl overlay 9.3 at O and coverline.jpg
    curiousowl overlay 9.3 at O and coverline.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3
Good luck to all three of you. I will keep my fingers crossed that all of you have stickys this month.

WTF Obgyn?!?! I called the main office when their door was still locked at my appointment time and somehow they screwed up the schedule. Between this and not being able to get them on the phone all morning yesterday I'm pretty fed up. They've been great before but this is like a nightmare. And apparently I should have mentioned the cramping yesterday because as soon as I said that they started saying they didn't really want me to wait until this afternoon with my history. Too bad with the way traffic is in that direction at this time of day it would be almost afternoon by the time I got to the main office anyhow. So I'm seeing someone at 1:15 at the office near my work now. So frustrated.

I can't tell you guys how much I truly appreciate all the support. I'll update later today if I find anything out.

jump- That overlay looks encouraging! Any news? Personally I always find drinking raises my temp.

Good luck curious. I'm sorry the Dr. office is being sucky. I know what the crazy traffic can be like in DC. Good luck

So sorry about the appt mix up owl! Keeping fingers tightly crossed for you! Keep us updated.

Hoping this afternoon brought some good news for you, Owl! I've been dealing with pharmacies and dr offices all day. Ugh! What a pain! My meds weren't delivered on time so I started to panic! Can't anything just go according to schedule these days?? I'm such a control freak anyway and this week is really testing my patience. I feel bloated and uncomfortable. I'm not sure how much room I have left in there for more follicle growth. Egg retrieval is one week. Come on! 7 more days! Hope everyone else is feeling good!!!

Hoping this afternoon brought some good news for you, Owl! I've been dealing with pharmacies and dr offices all day. Ugh! What a pain! My meds weren't delivered on time so I started to panic! Can't anything just go according to schedule these days?? I'm such a control freak anyway and this week is really testing my patience. I feel bloated and uncomfortable. I'm not sure how much room I have left in there for more follicle growth. Egg retrieval is one week. Come on! 7 more days! Hope everyone else is feeling good!!!

Ugh, sorry JCM. That sounds super annoying. Stupid Drs.

I got my blood drawn. I'll find out the numbers tomorrow.

Ahhhh I'm on the edge of my couch! They better call early! Did they give you progesterone in case you'll need it right away?

Ahhhh I'm on the edge of my couch! They better call early! Did they give you progesterone in case you'll need it right away?

No. Huh, maybe I should have asked. There's a pharmacy around the corner so I should be okay if that's the case. The dr who I saw (mine left the practice a couple months ago) was kind of a jerk. I'm just using him for betas though, lol. If I stay pregnant I'm definitely seeing someone else!

jump- That overlay looks encouraging! Any news? Personally I always find drinking raises my temp.

no news.:roll:

did an overlay with my own charts and the similarities between last month and this month seem to be saying that i didn't O on CD14 like FF says, but on CD17 (same as last month) because my temp pattern for my LP is so much like last month.

if i did O on CD14, i'm 15DPO but if i Oed on CD17, i'm only 12DPO, which is when AF came last month after the same temp drop i got this morning. so who knows. am sort of over it at this point? i dunno...:sad1:

for anyone who wants to give opinions, even the ones i probably don't want to hear, knock yourself out:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ugh, sorry jump. The uncertainty sucks either way. I can see what you're saying about your charts but I can also see FF's point. How frustrating. If there's a next cycle I think temping vaginally could totally help you. I did it this cycle and my chart was sooo much cleaner and day to day behavioral variations had much less effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->