30 yo and TTC #1

Ugh, sorry jump. The uncertainty sucks either way. I can see what you're saying about your charts but I can also see FF's point. How frustrating. If there's a next cycle I think temping vaginally could totally help you. I did it this cycle and my chart was sooo much cleaner and day to day behavioral variations had much less effect.

yeah, i have thought probably i should next cycle.
just don't like the idea of it :blush::haha:

Get used to strange things in strange places. There's no end of that in pregnancy!

I don't know anything about charting, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Get used to strange things in strange places. There's no end of that in pregnancy!

I don't know anything about charting, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

thank you for that.
aaahaha, made me laugh:rofl:

Hahaha MrsK! I was just telling my friend I shove so many things up there these days, thank goodness I'm not making a baby naturally because there's no room for DH! Creams...pills...ultra sound wands...pretty soon a needle will be in there sucking out all of my eggs! I've got about 7 8/9mm follicles on each ovary right now and a week to go! There's no more room!!!

yeah, i have thought probably i should next cycle.
just don't like the idea of it :blush::haha:

I know, me too. But honestly, after the first couple days it was no big deal. I practiced a couple times when I was wide awake, lol.

jump- That overlay looks encouraging! Any news? Personally I always find drinking raises my temp.

no news.:roll:

did an overlay with my own charts and the similarities between last month and this month seem to be saying that i didn't O on CD14 like FF says, but on CD17 (same as last month) because my temp pattern for my LP is so much like last month.

if i did O on CD14, i'm 15DPO but if i Oed on CD17, i'm only 12DPO, which is when AF came last month after the same temp drop i got this morning. so who knows. am sort of over it at this point? i dunno...:sad1:

for anyone who wants to give opinions, even the ones i probably don't want to hear, knock yourself out:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm new to temping but, my answer is that you Oed on CD15...

Hahaha MrsK! I was just telling my friend I shove so many things up there these days, thank goodness I'm not making a baby naturally because there's no room for DH! Creams...pills...ultra sound wands...pretty soon a needle will be in there sucking out all of my eggs! I've got about 7 8/9mm follicles on each ovary right now and a week to go! There's no more room!!!

woohoo, t-minus 7 days! fingers crossed it all goes well!!!:flower:

I know, me too. But honestly, after the first couple days it was no big deal. I practiced a couple times when I was wide awake, lol.

yeah, might have to practice too:haha:

I'm new to temping but, my answer is that you Oed on CD15...

interesting you say that! somewhere around 11DPO, i switched the FF setting to Research (let's be honest, i switched it to all of them to see what it did!:blush:) and on that it predicted CD15. but now when i try, every setting says CD14.

and i just tested again:blush:
not even a squinter and is as white as could be:dohh:

I second that MrsK! I had my 36 week appt on Tuesday and they tested for group B strep...I knew about the first swab but not the second! Eeep! That was weird!

Good luck Jump, Curious and JCM! This journey sure is crazy, but I will tell you that being so close to the end, I am super excited. I am looking forward to hearing about everyone's BFPs!

AF showed a couple hours after i tested :dohh::nope:

on to september. thinking of adding OPKs this cycle to see if it helps.

any recommendations for which brand i should get??

YOU GUYS! I tested this morning to prepare myself for beta results and look! omg!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
That's really really great curious that looks nice and dark for 15dpo! So excited for you!

Jump I really liked the Clearblue Digital, bit more expensive but no trying to decider lines and I never got a true positive on line opks but always did on digitals

Owl!! That is great!! What a beautiful line!! So excited! Seems like the doc will be sending good news!

Yay Owl!!!!!

Jump- i am new to using OPKs. I started using CB advanced 3 months ago and wouldnt recommend (as the sole means of determining O). Their recommended date for me to start using, according to their chart, was CD 12 (i think) but, i decided to try 2 days before and got a smiley on CD 10 :wacko:. But, first two months that was all i used to track O and I would BD once I got a smiley for a 2-3 days and no luck. This cycle decided to use Wondfos so i had an extra 10 from the CB well, I got a smiley on CD 17 (at night) with CB but Wondfo gave me a negative. Thank goodness I started temping because Im on CD 19 and I know I havent Oed yet (but i did get a dip today so..... O might be coming up) :shrug:
I think I was delayed Oing because of stress etc so CB probably gave me a smiley because my body was preparing to O but stress delayed it and they cannot predict things like that (thats why i think some girls get more than one smiley in a cycle or days after their first smiley).
I just started using Wondfos so i dont have a definite review/recommendation but, i do like them so far. I would say DEFINITELY temp while using opks.

Congrats curious. That line looks really good! I can't wait to see what your betas do!

Jump - I never did opks, but I know a lot of people who used the cheapies until they thought they were close and then did digitals to verify since they were easier to use. But I think it really will depend on your body. Good luck. Sorry AF showed. I always planned a nice dinner and wine when mine would show.

JCM - good luck! I am keeping all sorts of things crossed for you! Can't wai to hear how everything goes.

So, 6 weeks to due date and I thought I was doing pretty well with the weight gain. I hadn't freaked out too much about how much weight I put on. Then today I almost punched a client. I saw him last week but we moved his case because we were waiting to see what his sentence would be on his felonies before we worried about his misdemeanors. So I get him back in court, 1 WEEK later and he's like "wow, you got huge in a week. You 'bout to pop or what?" Now I'm convinced that even though I only gained a little over a pound this week that I am a house. Since I refuse to cry in court, I visualized punching him in the face, but still.

Beautiful line, Owl!!! I hope you're feeling good today! : )

PD, I just punched him in the balls in my mind. What a jerk. I'm sure you are just fine. I have noticed lots of my friends just kind of pop out at the end and they are totally on track. I hope he got a really bad sentence!

I could never read lines on opks. I used a clear blue fertility monitor so I wouldn't have to stress about it. Now I pay a million dollars for ultra sounds to tell me things. Lol. I did like the monitor though. It tells you when to pee on sticks. Maybe try the sperm meets egg plan this cycle?

Owl, that's a beautiful line! That's about the change I saw in mine over 2 days, I think. Oh, I'm so excited!!!

Jump, I'm so sorry about AF. I used Wondfo OPKs and I thought they were fine. They're so incredibly cheap (I bought mine on ebay), I didn't have to worry about starting to test too soon or testing twice a day. Some women don't like them, as you've seen in this thread, but I think they're the best choice if they work for you. Try them for a month and if you hate them, you can always upgrade.

Aw, thank you guys!! I am feeling great today! Well, actually I feel like crap physically, lol. Seriously, the first thing I did when I woke up (at 5:45- yay insomnia) was google when morning sickness starts. Figuring this is just related to being right around AF time and that it'll die down since it is so early though.

Reggie, ignore the moron. People say the stupidest things.

jump, I also like Wondfos. You can test a million times a day with them. Though I've never gotten a true positive (obviously I did O!) I've just counted my darkest lines as positive and it matched up with temping.

Oh, also, DH maintains that he doesn't think I O'd last cycle so his sperm have a 100% success rate.

Just a warning, Owl - Right around when you miss AF, it's totally normal to have some AF style cramping. It's a good thing. It makes you panic, but it's just everything getting started with stretching. It's one of those symptoms I didn't hear much about, and I know if it made me freak out, it would really make you freak out.

Thank you MrsK! I totally did the last 3 days and you're right, it was a big factor in my freaking out and wanting betas. A little today (15dpo) but not so bad. My bff describes the first few days as being like super PMS.

lsd, is your edd still your bday? Because mine is too, lol.

Birthday babies! How sweet!

Yeah, the cramps really threw me for a loop! I can't tell you how many random forum pages I read just to see 600 other women say "I had that, and my baby is here now!" I ended up just visualizing baby swimming around in my uterus, pushing the walls out to make room, every time it made me nervous. Kind of goofy, especially since I'm not usually a visualizer, but it helped. I still get them occasionally (I suspect they're little growth spurts), but not to the extent that I had them around 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->