30 yo and TTC #1

I had some cramping at the beginning too. Between the cramps, the zero "symptoms" when you are totally waiting on ANY symptoms and the fact that our BD schedule was not great the month I got pregnant, I totally thought I had no chance. In fact the week before the test was positive, I went to the neighbors for game night and ended up drinking a bottle of wine. Then I spent the entire first trimester terrified that I had hurt the baby by doing it. Granted she's still cooking but she seems ok so far.

Thanks ladies, I'm not THAT upset by the client, it's just like you are an a**.

Also, I think it's funny that there are that many of us who are expecting right around our birthdays. I'm due the day after mine and my neighbor had her baby the day after her birthday.

yay curious! so exciting! My birthday is the 9th and I am due on the 28th. So I guess I sort of fit into that crowd! I don't remember if I had cramping initially...I think I was so wrapped up in my emotional freak out that lasted 2 weeks to notice any physical symptoms!

Owl, yes, baby is still due March 25! That is the exact date the doctor gave me. I go to my second doctor visit next Wednesday and if they do a scan I will know more on how fast the lil guy is developing but I was right on 8 weeks when I thought I was. When is your baby due?!

Congrats OWL, hope things continue moving in the correct direction for you!!

I am still waiting to see if I O this cycle after my loss last cycle. So far things are looking good. EW CM on CD 15, more than I have noticed before on the TP, so hopefully that is a good sign. CD 17 today and OPK and temp says no O yet. I usually O on CD 18 so FX that I see a two dark lines on OPK and temp spike in the next few days.

Owl, yes, baby is still due March 25! That is the exact date the doctor gave me. I go to my second doctor visit next Wednesday and if they do a scan I will know more on how fast the lil guy is developing but I was right on 8 weeks when I thought I was. When is your baby due?!

May 13th. Lucky 13!

I am still waiting to see if I O this cycle after my loss last cycle. So far things are looking good. EW CM on CD 15, more than I have noticed before on the TP, so hopefully that is a good sign. CD 17 today and OPK and temp says no O yet. I usually O on CD 18 so FX that I see a two dark lines on OPK and temp spike in the next few days.

Good luck dreaming! I know how much that cycle afterwards sucks waiting.

May 13th is my stepsons birthday! Great day! : ) This is so exciting! I think I'm the last from our original group! I wish Dos was still around! Anyone hear from her?

I was just thinking of Dos the other day. And RforReal. Is there anyone else I'm forgetting? I hope they're all doing well!

I don't think I've seen either of them around. I hope they're ok.

May is probably my favorite month. I hate winter, it always leaves me so cold and depressed, and May is when it finally starts to really get nice again and I come back to life. It sounds like a great time to have a birthday.

We apparently love May, both mine and DH's birthdays are then and our wedding anniversary. Now this!

Also, I was thinking about Miskas.

Yea, I haven't heard anything from them either and have definitely been thinking about them! I really hope everything is ok with them!

OPK (cheap kind) was still negative this morning but my temp did jump just slightly and my face is definitely telling me that something is going on hormonally. Which brings me to my next point. Why in HELL does nature make it so that our faces look like a 12 year olds with all the outbreaks during the exact time that we want to be MORE attractive to our DHs?

So, update! My progesterone was low so the dr gave me supplements to use until 12 weeks. That was my biggest concern, having had the previous miscarriage. With the way my tests darkened I'm not really worried about betas. I'll find out the results of the second one on Monday. Probably will also use my last FRER tomorrow morning just for some reassurance over the weekend. I'll be 17dpo.

Seriously though, this dr is such a jerk. I'm so glad he's not part of the Ob rotation there. I tried to make my first appointment at 8 weeks and he stepped in and insisted I couldn't make it because I didn't know when my betas would be high enough and that I probably need to come in for third ones next week. Except that I do know when I can be seen as I know when I ovulated (he very clearly did not believe this) and I'm not coming in for third betas because the results wouldn't change my behavior at all. Now I have to call to make that appointment anyways. Ugh.

Ugh, he sounds like a jerk. Who the hell lets jerks like that be the front line for pregnancy?? You need someone with especially good bedside manner for those first scary few weeks!

I know! I never would have seen him if I hadn't been desperate for an appointment. Whatever. DH keeps reminding me I don't have to see him again. I just have to talk to him on the phone on Monday, unfortunately.

Ick, Owl! Sorry you have to talk to him on Monday too! I would want to be rid of him! I'm glad you got the progesterone supplements! :) Can't wait til you get your first appointment!

Congrats on all the good news!

And for all those still waiting - I'm right there with you.

It's my one year anniversary!

...of TTC.

I don't even know what to do.

Yay, betas from last Wednesday to Friday doubled in 32.2 hours!! I'm so relieved you guys. I declined further betas so they'll see me at 6 weeks. 4w5d today.

tree- I'm really, really sorry you hit your anniversary. Have you considered seeing a RE at this point?

Yay owl! So thrilled for you!

Tree, I'd look into an RE

It's been decided! I am triggering tonight and egg retrieval is for sure Wednesday! I hope I'm not far behind Owl! If all goes well I should be pregnant until proven otherwise on Monday. Everyone cross everything for me! Especially all of you pregnant ladies...you girls can cross your legs for me too! Lol you're already pregnant! I'm gonna try and update Wednesday on my egg count but I may be out of it all day...

It's been decided! I am triggering tonight and egg retrieval is for sure Wednesday! I hope I'm not far behind Owl! If all goes well I should be pregnant until proven otherwise on Monday. Everyone cross everything for me! Especially all of you pregnant ladies...you girls can cross your legs for me too! Lol you're already pregnant! I'm gonna try and update Wednesday on my egg count but I may be out of it all day...

fingers and legs crossed (haven't gotten a BFP yet, so only crossed for this week!:rofl:)

hope everything goes smoothly and those twins get themselves settled nicely!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->