30 yo and TTC #1

I've got my legs crossed for you JCM! :) LOTS OF GOOD LUCKS!!!! :) :)

Owl - so happy for you!

JCM - good luck!

A quick update on myself: Everything with baby looks good, no contractions as of yet. Friday had a growth scan and got to see baby girl swallow which was really cool! Spent much of yesterday in the ER/L&D as my blood pressure went really low while I was at work. They said it was a vasovagal response which is common in pregnancy and all testing came back normal including the NST for the baby. I see my regular OB tonight. Last night was rough because I was upset and overtired and emotional. Still feeling that way this morning, hoping that breakfast will help with that (it's cooking).

Woohoo JCM! That's so exciting!! I can't wait for you to join me for May babies :) it's lonely!

Mgreen, that's scary. So glad to hear you both are okay. Take care of yourself!

GOOD LUCK JCM!!!!!!! We can't wait to hear how everything goes! I will cross all the things for you. Plus, I have yoga Thursday so I will totally pretzel myself as best I can at this point and call it crossing my fingers and legs. :haha:

M feel better and be careful.

Jcm I'm so excited for you and I have everything crossed for you and can't wait for your update. How are you feeling about it all? must be a weird mix of stress and excitement and wanting it to happen but scared of it. Thinking of you my love and can't bloody wait for your bfp!

Cant wait to hear how it goes JCM!

Im in the tww over here. Im planning on testing on DH bday just for the hell of it! If this is lucky cycle 7, due date will be on my birthday month!!! :happydance: Fx!!!
Before, I always thought it sucked to have your child's birthday so close to holiday's or your own birthday but, now, I dont even care, it would be a celebration! lol It would pretty neat to find out on DH birthday and then be born my bday month and to conceive cycle 7 (we both love that #)!

M, sounds scary! Take it easy! Glad you're ok.

Good luck, CDelmar. I was born a week after my mom's birthday, and it was never a problem. We don't do a great job of celebrating as adults, but that's more due to them both being December birthdays and having so much going on.

Hey Ladies,
Sorry i have been MIA for a while.... Still no luck here.. i'm starting to give up hope, and all the good news on here is great for all of you.

Hi Miskas!! I've missed you! Are you thinking of seeing an RE at all?

Hugs Miskas. So sorry to hear you're struggling. You've been in my thoughts.

Good luck JCM
I know what you mean cdelmar; I kept changing my "ideal" birth date as the months moved on. I'm now to the point that I really could care less on the timing, just getting a BFP would be amazing.
I hope you find that hope again Miskas

And thanks ladies - what's an RE?
I don't have a family doctor, so getting any tests or even a regular check-up will be tricky. I'm sure there's a way, but trying to navigate through that really stresses me out.

If this cycle is a bust, I will look into my options though.

Hi guys!!

I'm still a little out of it but overall things went well. I don't remember much (who put my pants back on??) it was quick and painless. I didn't have any sleep last night because I was so crampy. I'm not even really sure on my final actual count that were retrieved but he said he had 5 perfectly looking matured eggs. My ivf nurse said usually he can look at an egg and say "that one won't make it" haha! So yay! Finally resting in bed all day. They are a little concerned about hyper stimulation so I have to measure and weigh myself every 8 hours. I feel insanely bloated but everyone was really nice and kept me calm. I guess my heart rate was super high when I first jumped up on the chair. I was a little embarrassed. My favorite nurse was there to do my IV for me too. So that made me relax a bit. DH said they asked how I was feeling and all I would say is "I'm ready to party". Nice right? Anyway, they will call me tomorrow and let me know how my 5 little eggs are getting along with sperm!

Hi guys!!

I'm still a little out of it but overall things went well. I don't remember much (who put my pants back on??) it was quick and painless. I didn't have any sleep last night because I was so crampy. I'm not even really sure on my final actual count that were retrieved but he said he had 5 perfectly looking matured eggs. My ivf nurse said usually he can look at an egg and say "that one won't make it" haha! So yay! Finally resting in bed all day. They are a little concerned about hyper stimulation so I have to measure and weigh myself every 8 hours. I feel insanely bloated but everyone was really nice and kept me calm. I guess my heart rate was super high when I first jumped up on the chair. I was a little embarrassed. My favorite nurse was there to do my IV for me too. So that made me relax a bit. DH said they asked how I was feeling and all I would say is "I'm ready to party". Nice right? Anyway, they will call me tomorrow and let me know how my 5 little eggs are getting along with sperm!

that all sounds good!!
and i love your "ready to party"\\:D/

Awesome JCM!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait for more updates!

Brilliant so far Jcm, so how long do they let them have with the sperm before they are put back in you? Are you not tempted to just have them whack em all in because I would be lol
Make sure that you get plenty of rest and look after yourself :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->