30 yo and TTC #1

Thanks everyone! I'm waiting by the phone for them to call! They were all injected with sperm yesterday so I have a 5 day transfer scheduled for Monday. Haha Ladders, yes I'm already worried about my little embryos but doc says I can only transfer two at a time. I don't want 10 kids! Lol He thinks I have a great shot with two and have a 50% chance I'll end up with two! Yikes! Just not 3....please not 3. I don't want my mom to have to live with me!

Thanks everyone! I'm waiting by the phone for them to call! They were all injected with sperm yesterday so I have a 5 day transfer scheduled for Monday. Haha Ladders, yes I'm already worried about my little embryos but doc says I can only transfer two at a time. I don't want 10 kids! Lol He thinks I have a great shot with two and have a 50% chance I'll end up with two! Yikes! Just not 3....please not 3. I don't want my mom to have to live with me!

If you have more than 2 will you be able to freeze the others and do a FET later?

In any case, go eggies, go, lol.

Wow they already called. So there were 9 total, 5 mature and as of this morning, all 5 are fertilized and look great! Yay!!!
Yes, owl if I have extra I will freeze them and use them later!

Wow, that's amazing JCM.
It's pretty cool what can be done these days. Yeah for science!

Wow they already called. So there were 9 total, 5 mature and as of this morning, all 5 are fertilized and look great! Yay!!!
Yes, owl if I have extra I will freeze them and use them later!

your eggs and his sperm were obviously ALSO ready to party!!:rofl:

woohooo!!! hoping it all goes well!!!

Thanks gals! Jcm, sounds good.. I don't think our insurance covers RE's... I am going to speak to my OB soon... But I maybe did O this month, temp is up yesterday and today, so we shall see... It's just frustrating...

Okay, so I finally had my O on CD20. I am now 5 dpo. I am started to have similar symptoms to last month before my loss. My temp is continuing to rise and my boobs are starting to get the same soreness they did last month. Also, When I was pregnant I found I had a much smaller appetite, with and without nausea and started to dislike sweets. This morning I couldn't finish my cereal because I got full really quickly then when I tried to make my lunch I started to gag. I had no trouble eating It at lunch time though. My prenatal vitamins are the gummy kind covered in sugar, today I had to swallow them almost whole because I just couldn't handle how sweet they are. This has to be all in my head, right? I feel like it is way to early to have all these symptoms or could the symptoms be more prominent because my body was already primed from last month?

I don't know, it seems a little early, but stranger things have happened! I had sore, veiny breasts and frequent urination pretty early, a couple days before I tested positive at 10dpo. And I knew something was different - I was uncomfortable having a small cocktail just a couple days after I ovulated.

My fingers are crossed for you! I hope this is it!

Sorry dreaming but after my loss I was so low and caught up in it I didn't take any notice of whether I had symptoms or not and still didn't believe it even when I had a positive for the first four days because I was spotting, midwife said that would have been implantion strange it was at 14dpo but didn't get it when my first implanted so maybe something in that. Fx for you

dreaming, my symptoms this pregnancy were totally different than those with my loss. But I did notice some weird things at 6 and 8dpo. So who knows! When are you planing to test?

Hope it's your rainbow baby, dreaming!!!

So my sister had her second on Thursday. I'm very excited to have a niece. I'm not at all jealous, though there was sometimes this ache in my heart.

Thinking about it now I kind of want to cry...holding her was so precious.

Awww, big hugs, treeroot. Nieces and nephews are great, but I hope you get your own soon.

dreaming, my symptoms this pregnancy were totally different than those with my loss. But I did notice some weird things at 6 and 8dpo. So who knows! When are you planing to test?

I am going to wait to test until after I miss my period by a day or two. So probably around day 14 if AF doesn't show.

Dreaming, hoping for some good news from you on 14dpo!!!

Today is the day! I had crazy dreams all night! I think I get a picture of my little embies too! Haha it will be pretty cool to watch them stick them right to my uterus. Hopefully that distracts me from any cramping. So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->