30 yo and TTC #1

JCM, I am guessing you already had your procedure. I hope everything went smoothly. Good Luck!

Everything went perfect! Had my acupuncture before and after the procedure. Super relaxed. Not uncomfortable at all besides the full bladder. But then I peed right after! Doc says carry on with normal life just no heavy lifting. DH took me to my favorite lunch place, I had some frozen yogurt and now we are watching funny movies together! I transferred two but they were at about 4 1/2 days so slow growers I guess. The other 3 are still hanging on but shortly behind the "chosen ones" so they will see how they are doing one more day in the incubator and then try and freeze them! Hooray! Now I wait til the 26th for my blood test and start my vitamins back up, take a break from heparin shots (yay) and start progesterone and estradiol vaginally tomorrow. I feel good.

So really, none of all this stuff was painful. Even the daily shots I ended up getting used to. DH got to watch the embies float in. I was focused on not peeing on doc! Ha!

Blood test on the 26th!!! Super excited!

I need to make these babies stick!!! I'll stand on my head

Keeping everything so tightly crossed for you Jcm! Glad it went well and wasn't too much of a trauma.
We'll be counting down the days with you! Only ten days to go!

Haha MrsK! Thanks. I'm hoping I'll feel something different in the next couple of days for implantation. 10 days doesn't seem too far away at all. Just glad the whole process of waiting for this cycle is over. Waiting and anticipating is the worst for me. I always need a plan and I'm too controlling!
Ladders we get to find out the sex of the baby soon!!! Yay! I like how I say "we" like I'm part of your family. When is your big ultrasound? I'm too excited! You all must actually have noticeable bumps now!!!

Oops! I meant MrsK! Maybe I'm already pregnant...lol I'm such a scatterbrained today!When will you find out?

I know what you mean about anticipation. I'm getting impatient over here, I can't even imagine what I'd be like if I was actually the one getting IVF.

I'm definitely getting bumpy. A lot of it is still just old fat, but it's looking more and more like pregnancy! I think I'm on the big side for 4 months, but at least it's normal to show now. Ladders has the cutest bump, though!

Haha geez! I just glanced down at your signature! A boy! Yay!!!! Congrats! I secretly want a boy! Please forgive my crazy brain today!

No problem! You had bigger fish to fry this week! And I didn't actually announce it in this thread or anything, so you didn't miss anything. I was very surprised, thought for sure he was a girl, but I'm getting very excited about a boy! I wonder what your twinnies will be!

I am still trying to stay realistic and not get my hopes up until I actually miss my period, get a BFP and make sure it sticks this time. But my boobs are so sore today, I am hoping it is a sign of good things to come. JCM, I have high hopes for your twins to stick. If things go my way too, hopefully we will get our bumps around the same time, although I'm sure yours will be bigger!:hugs:

Fingers crossed, Dreaming! My boobs were crazy sore leading up to my positive.

Good to hear everything went well JCM

When did you say you were going to test Dreaming?

It's ovulation time for me.
Here's hoping it's a good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"