• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 yo and TTC #1

Yay for sore boobs! I start my progesterone tonight so I'll be complaining about my boobs soon enough. And the constant peeing....ohhhh the peeing.

Get busy Tree! Don't even come up for air! Lol

Tree,

I'm not even going to consider testing till 14 dpo after I am certain I miss AF. If I can hold out I'm going to try to wait till 16 dpo. Since last month, when I was pregnant, the test did not show positive till then.

I'm the same way dreaming, I now don't consider testing until it's a couple days after my longest cycle...not that I've ever gotten that far.
I was wondering what day this month that was going to be for you.

Lol, so true JCM. Really we should just skip a few days of work and spend it in bed instead :D

No temp rise yet so it's busy busy time again. We're not playing around this time either...every night for the week! (After 10+ years together, that's like a marathon)

Haha tree! I bet DH is juuuust fine with that! I remember telling DH alright I'm gonna need it a lot this week and his face would light up. It never felt like homework to him to do it. He was totally ready and on board!!!

Wow! I know what you mean, we've been together 11 and there were times when even every other day was a chore :p

I'm the same way dreaming, I now don't consider testing until it's a couple days after my longest cycle...not that I've ever gotten that far.
I was wondering what day this month that was going to be for you.

oh, well I am on 10DPO, so I figure I will test by the middle of next week. Not sure exactly which day because I ovulated late this month so I want to make sure to wait long enough, but it will also depend on how I am feeling and how anxious I get.

Haha tree! I bet DH is juuuust fine with that! I remember telling DH alright I'm gonna need it a lot this week and his face would light up. It never felt like homework to him to do it. He was totally ready and on board!!!

if only my husband could end up HALF that able at 42!!:rofl:
he's only 27 and 4 days in a row put him out of commission for a day! oops!
(he has had a really rough week at work too, but which came first...?:blush:)

I woke up this morning with lots of AF cramps in my lower back. Then I pooped and I felt fine. Lol started progesterone and estradiol last night so maybe the tricky P has me cramping already? I feel good though now. Some small sharp pains on the left side of my tummy but that's about it. On and off for about 20 mins. Maybe it's gas. Hahahahaa ohhhhh this is so fun.

Lol Jumping! I always feel like they have one job and we get all of the rest! Worrying and stressing about cramps and o days and cycles and spotting...etc etc. so whenever DH was like why aren't you I'm the mood? I responded with ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME!? I'm trying to figure out the rest of our lives here!!!"

I promise, I'm a nice wife but this infertility thing has made me nuts...and gassy apparently. I really despise these progesterone things. So mean. First of all, they're messy and it's gross and most annoying they mimic every single symptom pregnancy or PMS related. Before it was like "is this AF or am I knocked up?" Now progesterone is a 3rd option for me. If I'm pregnant, I stay on this stuff the first trimester which I will happily do as long as I have a baby in there. I should have bought stock in panty liners. I'm really grateful for those little gems. Whew! Rant over. I guess I'm a little cranky.

Try and hold out until 14dpo if you can!

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy, but I hope it's a good sign. I'll be symptom spotting right along with you!

I woke up this morning with lots of AF cramps in my lower back. Then I pooped and I felt fine. Lol started progesterone and estradiol last night so maybe the tricky P has me cramping already? I feel good though now. Some small sharp pains on the left side of my tummy but that's about it. On and off for about 20 mins. Maybe it's gas. Hahahahaa ohhhhh this is so fun.

Lol Jumping! I always feel like they have one job and we get all of the rest! Worrying and stressing about cramps and o days and cycles and spotting...etc etc. so whenever DH was like why aren't you I'm the mood? I responded with ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME!? I'm trying to figure out the rest of our lives here!!!"

I promise, I'm a nice wife but this infertility thing has made me nuts...and gassy apparently. I really despise these progesterone things. So mean. First of all, they're messy and it's gross and most annoying they mimic every single symptom pregnancy or PMS related. Before it was like "is this AF or am I knocked up?" Now progesterone is a 3rd option for me. If I'm pregnant, I stay on this stuff the first trimester which I will happily do as long as I have a baby in there. I should have bought stock in panty liners. I'm really grateful for those little gems. Whew! Rant over. I guess I'm a little cranky.

if THAT is cranky, i don't think you're doing too badly!!:thumbup: rant away!!

it's true - they have one job and roll over and fall asleep promptly after their job is done, while we worry about everything else.:dohh::haha:

having said that, i will say my husband is the only person in my immediate surroundings that knows we are trying, and has been an amazing support for me on the crappy days, so i can't badmouth him *too* much:blush::kiss:

I feel you on the progesterone! It's super gross. Totally worth it of course but gross.

Maybe the pain was implantation?? Hmmm. I have such a good feeling about this cycle for you!

Soooo I did something dumb. I tested today. Way too early I know!!! I was bored and it was my 3rd pee of the day. So I get a faint line on a dollar test. I had 7k of Novarel for my trigger plus a little bit of lupron. I read the half life for Novarel is 23 hours. So, that would mean I have 6.8 left in me today. 6.8! I mean, is that enough to give me any line at all? I'm crazy. I'm insane. But you guys already know this so I feel like it's fine. All I can really do is test in another day or two right?

Whyyyy did I do this! When I had my iui I triggered with 10k of pregnyl and that crap stayed in me til 11 days after the trigger (you all remember my false positive I got right?) and today would be day 11. I feel like this line is darker than that one was. Ugh! I have some hope but I know it's possible it's the trigger. Dammit, ivf! Why do you do it to me!?

JCM, I'm with Owl, I have such high hopes for you this cycle! :) Can't wait to see if we get our first set of twins on this thread! :) Two for the price of one ain't so bad. ;-)

I get you on being gassy. I don't know much about progesterone but while trying to conceive (during the two week wait) I would constantly be farting and feel VERY gassy! It felt so unlady like but my husband thinks farts are hilarious (he was my first kid! haha) so at least he didn't get repulsed by me!

Thankfully, we're both immature 12 year old boys who laugh at farts here ;) I nearly kicked him out of the bedroom a couple nights ago, though... Between him and the dogs and my stronger sense of smell!!

JCM, I'm positive your IVF is going to be successful, but I'm going to guess that a positive at this point is just all the stuff they've pumped you full of. It would be so early to get a real positive, even if you implanted right away, and I'm guessing your twinnies had to float around for a bit before they found a nice cozy spot.

Hahaha lsd, farts ARE hilarious! I'm making myself crazy over here with all of this math! I'm really only technically 8dpo so I'm nuts. I swore I wouldn't test early but it's like I had to know if the trigger was gone. Damn my slow metabolism!

JCM, just try to hold out! I bet you're going to get your true, no question about it, BFP shortly.

AFM- We have a heartbeat :happydance:

That's great news owl! I'm sure you feel so good now. I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Soooo I did something dumb. I tested today. Way too early I know!!! I was bored and it was my 3rd pee of the day. So I get a faint line on a dollar test. I had 7k of Novarel for my trigger plus a little bit of lupron. I read the half life for Novarel is 23 hours. So, that would mean I have 6.8 left in me today. 6.8! I mean, is that enough to give me any line at all? I'm crazy. I'm insane. But you guys already know this so I feel like it's fine. All I can really do is test in another day or two right?

Whyyyy did I do this! When I had my iui I triggered with 10k of pregnyl and that crap stayed in me til 11 days after the trigger (you all remember my false positive I got right?) and today would be day 11. I feel like this line is darker than that one was. Ugh! I have some hope but I know it's possible it's the trigger. Dammit, ivf! Why do you do it to me!?

not crazy at all. hopefully getting the POAS out of your system so now you can hold out before testing again for a little bit?:winkwink:

JCM, I'm with Owl, I have such high hopes for you this cycle! :) Can't wait to see if we get our first set of twins on this thread! :) Two for the price of one ain't so bad. ;-)

me too! so hopeful for you JCM!

I get you on being gassy. I don't know much about progesterone but while trying to conceive (during the two week wait) I would constantly be farting and feel VERY gassy! It felt so unlady like but my husband thinks farts are hilarious (he was my first kid! haha) so at least he didn't get repulsed by me!

Thankfully, we're both immature 12 year old boys who laugh at farts here ;) I nearly kicked him out of the bedroom a couple nights ago, though... Between him and the dogs and my stronger sense of smell!!

so are we!:blush: though usually my husband more than me and he laughs and sometimes is "affectionately" called Farty Marty.:rofl: makes it easier to excuse myself when he acts offended when i do fart:haha: we are seriously 12.

AFM- We have a heartbeat :happydance:

yay!!!!\\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back