• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 yo and TTC #1

JCM- "Try not to stress!" Worse advice ever, right? But really there is nothing we can do but wait and see. I know my normal monthly symptoms drive me crazy, I can't imagine having all these other drugs that mess with you as well. Sending you positive thoughts!

Owl- Congrats, that is so exciting!

As for me I am now 11 DPO, if I make it through the weekend I will feel better about my chances. Then I am going to try and hold out till the middle or end of next week to test. I have been seriously symptom watching ,So here is my symptom list so far: Sore boobs mostly in the evening, nausea this morning, not being hungry or only being hungry for certain things, trouble falling asleep, some dizziness, bumping into things a bit more then usual, I was also very very cranky yesterday. I am kind of worried about how I am going to handle work if I do turn out to be pregnant. I am a 6th grade special ed. teacher, I'm not going to be good at my job if I am moody all the time.

Dreaming, your symptoms sound like me!!! Minus the dizzy part. My boobs kill me at night. I also get some heartburn and now I'm constipated (yay). So, if I'm on all this progesterone and you're not, you have to be pregnant! I'm planning on testing midweek. I'm 6dp5dt today which is like a for sure 11dpo (because I triggered and for sure ovulated and the lab watched my embryos grow for 5 days). Geez, 10k to take the guess work out and get a sperm and an egg to tango. RE make a lot of money. I should be one when I'm done with all of this! Hopefully you made it through the weekend. We can test together midweek! My beta is Friday. I gotta be prepared before then though. Nobody likes a live phone call that says "sorry you're not knocked up but we are keeping all of your money".

Hi to everyone else!!

I made it through the weekend, but woke up this morning to some light spotting and cramping. I know this doesn't knock me out of the running yet, temp was still up this morning. I have had a very stressful weekend so that could have caused AF to be a few days late though. All I know is this better not be my new PMS symptoms from here on out. I think if this is AF I might take a month or two off from actively trying. After a year, I am so tired of temping and peeing on things. Who knows everyone says once you stop "Trying" it happens for a lot of people.

I lasted til this morning and....

Well, SOMEBODY GOT A SUPER DARK BFP ON HER TEST THIS MORNING!!!! Ahhhhh I'm SO excited!!!
So, I was trying to poop last night and this morning again at 4am. Nothing wants to come outta me! Nothin. I had awful heartburn so I walked around sat on the couch and then tried to crawl back to bed to sleep. Also, horrible headache and no Tylenol in the house cause let's face it, that stuff blows. So I slept for 30 mins. DH went to work and I rolled outta bed and peed in a cup. I planned on using some cheapies until I saw a worthy line if ever. So I sat and dipped while I was on the toilet. Immediately two lines. So I took my dogs outside to pee and play and brought a frer and a cup of pee. Not even a minute passed and two beautiful lines. I keep going back to check it. It's totally real!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no way your lines would get darker if it wasn't pregnancy, right???

JCM!!! Yay!! Post a pic immediately! :D

dreaming, don't count yourself out yet. I had spotting 9-11dpo before my BFP.

Freaking out for you over here JCM! WAHOOOOOO!!!! :) Great news!

Congratulations JCM, I'm so excited for you!!!

For me, spotting hasn't developed into anything yet. Just some brown on toilet paper, so I count that as a good sign. Honestly, without testing I am 99.9% sure I am pregnant. I can't even open the fridge without gagging because of the smell but DH says that he doesn't smell anything at all.

I am still waiting till Friday to test.

https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah173/jenldomer/imagejpg1_zps2ff08450.jpg

Whoop whoop whoop Jcm I'm so so pleased for you and keeping everything so very tightly crossed that Fridays bloods say the same thing. I'm so excited!
Dreaming I had brown discharge at 14 dpo that lasted for the four days I should have had af and that was with this little pickle so I'm very hopeful for you

Had my 20 week scan and all looks good with no abnormalities seen so I'm very chuffed

That's beautiful JCM :D

Good luck dreaming! Keep us posted. My sense of smell was crazy at 8dpo.

Ladders, that's great!!! I can't believe you're halfway done! So crazy!

Thanks everyone! My line is darker today and I feel good. My boobs are HUGE! Like they grew overnight. I have to stuff them into my sports bra. Ouch. My girlfriends noticed them yesterday too. Lol. I never really had big ones!

Dreaming, has the spotting stopped?

Last night one of my dogs was sick and lost control of his pooping apparently. Alllll over my white down comforter. DH was gagging. I cleaned it up no problem. Smells don't really bother me. They used to though. Weird right? Anyway, It was pretty gross. Thankfully I can bleach the crap out of it (literally).

Owl and ladders thanks for sharing about your spotting. I feel a bit better knowing you can spot and still have a healthy pregnancy. My spotting is a bit heavier today but still dark brown. Temp was also still up this morning. Hopefully, the spotting won't last too much longer or get any heavier though, I have been trying to drink a lot more water so I have been peeing more. I am nervous every time I go to the bathroom that it will be more than spotting.

I felt much better today then I have the last few days physically which is a catch 22 because I like not feeling sick but it worries me at the same time. I did have a very sick kitty that had to spend the weekend in the hospital though so I think the stress I was feeling worrying about him was also another reason I was feeling so sick, so hopefully things are still heading in the right direction for a Sticky BFP

Congrats JCM!

Those last days are the worst...every time you use the bathroom it's a big ordeal that could end with heart break. I really hope you get your BFP Dreaming...then you can pass on those good vibes to me for next week :)

I really don't like the TWW. I tried an OPK for the first time, so I am definitely 7 DPO. I avoid symptom spotting as much as possible, but today when I had this pure exhaustion episode it's hard; I just have to remind myself that I probably haven't gotten enough sleep and it was warm this afternoon. Lol, I hate disappointment.
I'm on vacation next week, and getting things done around the house. It's going to be very hard not to test early this time around...

Well JCM I guess we won't be bump buddies after all AF:witch: reared it ugly head this morning. I guess in a way it is a good thing technically this was my first period after my loss which could explain my symptoms and the longer lateral phase. Hopefully this means my body has officially hit the reset button. We will have to just keep trying, I am going to stop temping this month just to take a break from it all who knows maybe when I stop "trying" I'll finally get my sticky bean. Not that we are actually going to stop trying, DH is ready and willing to keep at it the old fashion way.

Sorry to hear AF showed Dreaming! Maybe you're right; your body needed some re-coup time. Now you'll be stronger then ever and ready for action :D

I don't think this will be it for me either. I really want it to be of course, but having never gotten a BFP it just seems impossible somehow. I'm going to be a wreck next week for sure.

Anyone have some good organizational tips? My house is a complete disaster and I'm going to be spending a chunk of next week getting it presentable again. I need to get on a good roll so I don't think to much!

Bummer, Dreaming! I think no temping is a great idea. Maybe try the sperm meets egg plan?

Tree, I usually just start with organizing my closet and then the next thing you know I'm cleaning and organizing all over! Usually when I'm mad or cranky I get a lot done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->