30 yo and TTC #1

Thank you girls. Owl, I want to test on Valentine's Day so bad because a BFP would make it the best valentines day EVER.....but my fear is that a bfn will ruin it and put me in a bad mood. So... I think I'm going to test that morning and just give myself a good talking to that if it's negative, I can't let it ruin our date that night.

That sounds like a good plan. Or test the 13th, so you get a good night's sleep in between a potential negative and a nice evening?

ugh, so i woke up this morning with a sore throat and a stuffy nose.. i think i have officially caught this cold that is going around...

AF due around the 14th, trying not to symptom spot, but we all know that's a tough thing to do.. we shall see what the end of the week brings.

I'm sorry you're not feeling so good! Hope you feel better! Know what you mean about symptom spotting! I'm due on the 12th but going to wait to test on 14th (if I can wait that long!)

Well we are all due for AF around the same time. Hoping she stays away r you guys. And I feel you miskas. I finally caught the evil cold. Have been stopped up and coughing and exhausted for days.

I'm going to try to hold out for Valentines day! :) We should all just test on Valentine's day! :)

My new obsession is searching charts like mine on Fertility Friend! I want to know if they ended up in pregnancy or in a period. Plus I got 57 pts on Fertility Friend for chances in being pregnant. This shouldn't get me excited. But, it does! How sad am I?!?!

I'm going to try to hold out for Valentines day! :) We should all just test on Valentine's day! :)

My new obsession is searching charts like mine on Fertility Friend! I want to know if they ended up in pregnancy or in a period.

I'm down - Valentine's Day it is!

Oh and I totally search FF charts constantly! You girls make me feel less abnormal...lol.

lol, I was doing the same today, searching FF charts! Looking for late ovulation BFP charts. I would not admit this anywhere but here. :haha:

I search pregnancy charts a lot and scour for symptoms like a mad woman. Lol....ohhhh, I wouldn't admit this anywhere but here either.

Happy birthday Jess!

Baba - i will put another vote in for the clear blue. Although I buy the cheapie wondfos from Amazon and use those until my test line gets darkish and then use the clear blue. That way they last a few months longer since they are expensive. I found fertility friend confusing at first but once I learned it, it works great! I would pick a different app though than you are using since it seems like it is predicting your fertile days incorrectly.

Dos- I would probably test on the 14th so I could have wine if it was negative! Haha but seriously, if you are afraid a negative will ruin the night I would test either the night before or the next day. But I get the whole wanting to find out and tell DH on valentines day! Either way, good luck!

So jealous of all of you ladies getting ready to test. I'm waiting to ovulate over here! We will be in Cali next week while I expect to O so hopefully the travels don't throw things off!

Oh and I search pregnancy charts all the time! Since we are dealing with male factor, I like to look at the male factor pregnancy charts because it gives me hope.

hey ladies.. i am so new here and i am still learning my way through ... i have never been part of any cite in my life but here everyone seems to be wonderful and helpful so i thought i might join you.
acctually its my 3rd sycle to really ttc. the last 2 months i got allllll symptoms i thought preganacy would be to have a big fat AF just on time :( this month i am due in 2 days but i got almost no symptom so i know i am out, but deep inside i am so hopeful, more hopeful to give him a bfp on our first valentines as being married. i have all symptoms of my period, such as back pain. dry cm (sorry tmi) and very easy to get upset. i am 29 and i know i should try for sometime but i wanna know wehere did i go wrong. i am trying everything by the book.

hey ladies.. i am so new here and i am still learning my way through ... i have never been part of any cite in my life but here everyone seems to be wonderful and helpful so i thought i might join you.
acctually its my 3rd sycle to really ttc. the last 2 months i got allllll symptoms i thought preganacy would be to have a big fat AF just on time :( this month i am due in 2 days but i got almost no symptom so i know i am out, but deep inside i am so hopeful, more hopeful to give him a bfp on our first valentines as being married. i have all symptoms of my period, such as back pain. dry cm (sorry tmi) and very easy to get upset. i am 29 and i know i should try for sometime but i wanna know wehere did i go wrong. i am trying everything by the book.

Well glad you joined us! I know TTC can be so hard and frustrating! The reality is that it takes an average of 6 months for couples to conceive so even if you do everything perfectly you still might be unlucky enough to have to wait longer. Many women say they had no symptoms or felt like AF was on her way when they got their BFP so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. Even if this cycle wasn't successful, it is likely not something you did or didn't do. Unfortunately it's just luck of the draw. It's so much harder than they made it sound in high school health class. Try not to get discouraged! It's tough to do, but that's why we are here! To help keep our crazy in check and give a place to vent where nothing is TMI.

You're never out until the witch comes!! Tons of people were pregnant with no symptoms!

We've all been through that stage of where we went wrong but it's never something that we do! It's not your fault! :) That's why these online communities are here so we can all group together and vent! Otherwise we'd go crazy!

Well glad you joined us! I know TTC can be so hard and frustrating! The reality is that it takes an average of 6 months for couples to conceive so even if you do everything perfectly you still might be unlucky enough to have to wait longer. Many women say they had no symptoms or felt like AF was on her way when they got their BFP so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. Even if this cycle wasn't successful, it is likely not something you did or didn't do. Unfortunately it's just luck of the draw. It's so much harder than they made it sound in high school health class. Try not to get discouraged! It's tough to do, but that's why we are here! To help keep our crazy in check and give a place to vent where nothing is TMI.
RForReal yo are so sweet. thanks for the great support. we here share things that we can't anywhere else which is great.. baby dust for the both of us :)

You're never out until the witch comes!! Tons of people were pregnant with no symptoms!

We've all been through that stage of where we went wrong but it's never something that we do! It's not your fault! :) That's why these online communities are here so we can all group together and vent! Otherwise we'd go crazy!
i really hope so .. it is just frustrating because the last 2 months i had too many symptoms even my husband asked me to go for a blood test because of the amount of symptoms he noticed. but this time almost nothing at all. i bpught 50 OPK from ebay for next month.. i am praying i won't need them but if i do i will make sure need to read more to know the best way of how to use them.. baby dust your way :)

Happy birthday jess, I dreaded turning 30 last year but turns out it's no different apart from making the baby wanting worse!

Ahhh I miss so much because of the time difference with you ladies im always asleep when your all up and chatting lol.

Think a mass test on the 14th will be really exciting, not sure if I'll join because af not due till the 18th so might be a bit too early for me although will definitely be here waiting to find out who's the next bfp!

Isd I'm sure that test was probably too early your definitely not out yet!

Welcome New ladies this is a brilliant thread and everyone is so nice and really is the only thing keeping me sane! And certainly nothing tmi!

Trying not to symptom spot and it's depressingly easy when you have none! Stupid body

Happy birthday jess, I dreaded turning 30 last year but turns out it's no different apart from making the baby wanting worse!

Ahhh I miss so much because of the time difference with you ladies im always asleep when your all up and chatting lol.

Think a mass test on the 14th will be really exciting, not sure if I'll join because af not due till the 18th so might be a bit too early for me although will definitely be here waiting to find out who's the next bfp!

Isd I'm sure that test was probably too early your definitely not out yet!

Welcome New ladies this is a brilliant thread and everyone is so nice and really is the only thing keeping me sane! And certainly nothing tmi!

Trying not to symptom spot and it's depressingly easy when you have none! Stupid body
Where are you from ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->