30 yo and TTC #1

Hope I'm from the UK and I think about 8 hours in front of the usa which I think is where most of the other ladies are from. Strange to think we are all going through the same thing but so far away.

Rubbish day so far all my fertilaids came today but as had to go through customs the contents was listed on the front. I have my packages delivered to work and now everyone has seen what iv ordered!

hey ladies.. i am so new here and i am still learning my way through ... i have never been part of any cite in my life but here everyone seems to be wonderful and helpful so i thought i might join you.
acctually its my 3rd sycle to really ttc. the last 2 months i got allllll symptoms i thought preganacy would be to have a big fat AF just on time :( this month i am due in 2 days but i got almost no symptom so i know i am out, but deep inside i am so hopeful, more hopeful to give him a bfp on our first valentines as being married. i have all symptoms of my period, such as back pain. dry cm (sorry tmi) and very easy to get upset. i am 29 and i know i should try for sometime but i wanna know wehere did i go wrong. i am trying everything by the book.

Hope- When did you get married? DH and I got married in October, so this is our first Valentines Day Married too! DH asked me the other day what I wanted to do, I told him to plan it. I haven't been feeling great and I just don't have the energy to plan anything this year. We'll see if he actually does plan something...he's not very good at planning things...especially in advance!

So, I now have a cold! UGH! All I can think about is if I am pregnant and will this cause a miscarriage. I don't want another one!! UUGH! Well, I'm not actually pregnant. so. LOL

Welcome Hope! Good luck this month. As the others have said there is no such things as TMI here and everyone is super nice. Even when you just have to come on here and vent!

Sorry your co-workers saw that ladders. Maybe they will be nicer than my co-workers and not gossip about it. Good luck!

Isd, sorry you caught the dreaded cold. I am ready for it to go away.

Update from yesterday: I am feeling WAY better. My hormones seem to have dived back to normal. My boobs are way less sore. Still slightly sore but not crazy like they were yesterday. I am having mild cramps so I expect that AF will arrive soon. I'm so glad I have you guys to vent to. Otherwise I probably would have responded angrily to my friend. But really? I'm in the middle of a panic attack and your response is calm down? Sigh.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and advice. You guys are the bomb.com!
I'm not feeling so well today... Runny nose, headaches, and I think even a slight fever. At first I thought it was my allergies flaring up again (which have been happening more recent lately), but holy moley it's still going strong!

6 more days for AF to arrive... or not!

So, I now have a cold! UGH! All I can think about is if I am pregnant and will this cause a miscarriage. I don't want another one!! UUGH! Well, I'm not actually pregnant. so. LOL

I hope you're feeling better soon! I doubt a regular cold would cause a miscarriage anyway. I think you'd have to be really sick.

Take care of yourselves ladies! Sounds like everyone is getting sick left and right :(

Does anyone have any experience with count boost and motility boost? Looked at them today and are massive lol. It says two daily in separate doses but no chance of getting dh to take them off his own back in the morning or lunch will just be when I force him at dinner time. Therefore my question is is it better to have the two a day at the same time or if only having once a day should he just have one? Don't know what to do for the best, want to get the most of them since everyone has blooming seen them!

I was talking to a friend today about what stage of ttc we're in. I have Olympics on the brain, so the first thing that came to mind was to tell her we're still in the Sperm Olympics stage. Now I can't get the image of a sperm luge course out of my head. I blame the "how babies are made" cartoons my mom rented, they had the sperm race across a swimming pool to reach the egg.

I've officially lost my mind.

:haha: I love it MrsK. That's an amazing image. I need someone to give my egg a shove off the ski jump hill!

That may be one of the funnier things I've heard in a while. I would go with curling. We need some good sweepers in the cm department. Clear the way straight to the bullseye! So, while I keep hoping AF doesn't show, I'm also kind of hoping she comes early since I'm pretty sure she IS coming. Has anyone else ever felt this way? Like, pms has made me so miserable that I just hope AF comes on so that my body goes back to normal?

Hi ladies! I don't mean to hijack your conversation, but I have some *hopeful* news. Yesterday I found out a friend of mine is pregnanct with her 2nd. I was talking to her and explaining my situation with this app that I'm using and she gave me the info for the app that she uses. I put my info on the new app and it gave me different fertile and ovulations dates- but not too different from what I originally had.

With the new app:
AF dates (01/20-01/25)
Fertile (01/28-02/03)
Ovulation (02/02)
Intimate dates (01/26, 01/28, 01/31)

Sooo... it looks like there may be a small possibility.
Not to mention that I am feeling some sort of symptoms (like today!)

Curling...OH I LOVE IT! LOL PDReggie, I always want AF to show early or just stay away!! I wish there was a way to know right away what all was going on in our body!!

Okay :: WARNING :: I am going to vent and rant and admit some things I haven't admitted to too many people! Plus I have a question for all you ladies!

So about 6 years ago when after a year of dating my husband I found out I was pregnant. I had been careless with the birth control so I totally knew it was my fault. Anyways after 10 wks we ended up with a miscarriage. Long story short we ended up getting married.

So coming to today and ttc, I had a few drops of blood today so I have been trying to decide if it is implantation bleeding or actual period coming. It is hard to tell because I do have such irregular periods. When I was pregnant 6 years ago I did have implantation bleeding because I remember saying my period was coming because I had spotted. So, when I saw the blood today I thought exactly that. My period is coming because last cycle I had spotting the day before but that was on 13dpo not 12dpo like I am now. This time the spotting was more pinkish. So I thought maybe I could take my temp to see if it spiked up and it was up to 98.8 from the 97.9 this morning. But thinking about it I started getting a cold yesterday so could it be the start of a fever but my temp this morning wasn't above normal.

What do ya'll think? I know all I have to do is wait but just curious as to what ya'll think.

Oh Ladders, don't worry about anyone .. work is work at the end of the day your life is when work finishes for the day. i love my work but priority is my family. heads up dear..
MgreenM- i got married last june... i cant believe 4 more months and it will be a year :) my husband is planning it and i am having the feeling he will take me away for the weekend because he kept nagging to take the day off work and he is wondering around my swimmwear the other day lol... i hope it will be a relxing place but if hat ugly witch AF comes then it won't be as relaxing as i wish for .. fingers crossed..
isd2721, sorry to hear you are not well. i hope you get better soon.

Hi ladies! I don't mean to hijack your conversation, but I have some *hopeful* news. Yesterday I found out a friend of mine is pregnanct with her 2nd. I was talking to her and explaining my situation with this app that I'm using and she gave me the info for the app that she uses. I put my info on the new app and it gave me different fertile and ovulations dates- but not too different from what I originally had.

With the new app:
AF dates (01/20-01/25)
Fertile (01/28-02/03)
Ovulation (02/02)

OOoooOO, that sounds promising. Gl! Keep my fingers crossed for you!

With the new app:
AF dates (01/20-01/25)
Fertile (01/28-02/03)
Ovulation (02/02)

OOoooOO, that sounds promising. Gl! Keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! I have experienced headaches, flu like symptoms, runny nose, a little nausea, fatigue and breast tenderness (not painful though) and today is one of those "symptom" days. :wacko:

With the new app:
AF dates (01/20-01/25)
Fertile (01/28-02/03)
Ovulation (02/02)

Thinking positive thoughts for you!

Curling...OH I LOVE IT! LOL PDReggie, I always want AF to show early or just stay away!! I wish there was a way to know right away what all was going on in our body!!

Okay :: WARNING :: I am going to vent and rant and admit some things I haven't admitted to too many people! Plus I have a question for all you ladies!

So about 6 years ago when after a year of dating my husband I found out I was pregnant. I had been careless with the birth control so I totally knew it was my fault. Anyways after 10 wks we ended up with a miscarriage. Long story short we ended up getting married.

So coming to today and ttc, I had a few drops of blood today so I have been trying to decide if it is implantation bleeding or actual period coming. It is hard to tell because I do have such irregular periods. When I was pregnant 6 years ago I did have implantation bleeding because I remember saying my period was coming because I had spotted. So, when I saw the blood today I thought exactly that. My period is coming because last cycle I had spotting the day before but that was on 13dpo not 12dpo like I am now. This time the spotting was more pinkish. So I thought maybe I could take my temp to see if it spiked up and it was up to 98.8 from the 97.9 this morning. But thinking about it I started getting a cold yesterday so could it be the start of a fever but my temp this morning wasn't above normal.

What do ya'll think? I know all I have to do is wait but just curious as to what ya'll think.

That sounds like that could really be a good sign! I'm so excited to see your tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->